• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

3194 posts in this topic

Posted

Lest we forget

Everytime I think she can't change more. 

Posted

Lest we forget

BflRhjGCQAIN9w1.thumb.jpg.9db6354ec0b7b9

Had to look twice to make sure if this was really Lia.. :alpacaworry: It was posted on her twitter back in 2014.. what a difference.

Posted

Why does her before and after look like Stewie’s before and after though loool

17272DFF-6DC2-4664-A3DD-9290E52A1F26.thuE66D4E96-0403-4DF2-8D99-E5F50E9E9727.thuChill with the facial fillers Lia. You're turning yourself into a wheel of cheese/somebody’s aunt.

Posted (edited)

ok, and remember before that again: 

Capture2.JPG

Edited by Puyo Puyo

Posted

Lest we forget

Oh but "I'm ALL NATURAL. I don't have lip fillers or any surgery! It's all puberty and weight gain within 2-3 years even though I've passed the age of 20 which makes puberty the unlikely option! ALL NATURAL GUYS"

People's faces don't change shape and look like a COMPLETELY different person within only a few years. That ain't puberty. That's the works of what money can buy you hahah

Posted (edited)

I just spit out my water from laughing. This is the exact opposite of what she is. Biggest fake on the internet. Can you imagine all the horrible (and probably true) assumptions people made that she didn’t include 😂

20AFF29F-FA54-4FD2-B8B1-66AF9EDBAC22.jpeg

Edited by Enlightened

Posted

I just spit out my water from laughing. This is the exact opposite of what she is. Biggest fake on the internet. Can you imagine all the horrible (and probably true) assumptions people made that she didn’t include 😂

20AFF29F-FA54-4FD2-B8B1-66AF9EDBAC22.jpeg

Honestly stuff like this is the only time shes funny her actual attempts at humor are just so dumb and bad. Best comedy from her is stuff like this which she wants us to take seriously lol. Oh and this one's pretty amusing too since she does curse alot in nearly every video just bleeps it out which is still you cursing its just being bleeped lol. All reaction videos i seen of her she swears in them atleast once if not atleast 3-4 times. Sometimes seen her go on a swearing spree in videos with bleeps galore.

sss_cursing_bs.thumb.png.b4544b61a21fe34

Then there's this too just her repeating her lack of interest in the game aka shes less interested in posting it now the popularity is depleting so means decrease in views. Doubt she did enjoy it that much and probably got bored of it ages ago but couldn't stop streaming/uploading since fortnite was a bigger money maker than the last game she was uploading aka overwatch. remember her saying she went back to overwatch recently yet still only thing she still would stream is fortnite? hmm wonder why lol. Now what a shock shes now about to play apex the new up and coming trendy battle royale game. Seen alot of big youtubers/streamers who played fortnite and are known for it getting paid to play apex so wouldn't shock me if sexysexysniper soon hopped in on that too. It might even replace her once every 2 week fortnite streams and the rare gaming video she puts out if it gets her more view$.

fortnite_bs.thumb.png.b1975553d17bd5630b

Posted

Is it just me or has she peaked and is downward spiralling in terms of looks? I feel like she looked better beginning of last year/end of 2017 when she didn't "gain so much weight" (cough could be fat transfer at this point tbh) and have so much fillers in her face.

Screenshot_2019-02-15_16.42.32.thumb.png

Also, someone needs to teach her how to do eyeliner....

This screenshot was also taken from 1080p resolution.......wtf lol

Posted (edited)

Is it just me or has she peaked and is downward spiralling in terms of looks? I feel like she looked better beginning of last year/end of 2017 when she didn't "gain so much weight" (cough could be fat transfer at this point tbh) and have so much fillers in her face.

Screenshot_2019-02-15_16.42.32.thumb.png

Also, someone needs to teach her how to do eyeliner....

This screenshot was also taken from 1080p resolution.......wtf lol

2014 I saw comment on a video criticizing Lia and this photo was used and they said it was her sister 🤨

I've stared and studied a few faces in my day and unfortunately this isn't how a face matures. Also, the wide angle lenses....its not the right lense for her and the upgrade in camera really does tell all.

Edited by stateofemotion

Posted

lul she doesn’t even try with her eyeliner because she thinks her lash extensions will cover it but FUCK she really went overboard with the cheek and under eye fillers...

Posted

Why does her before and after look like Stewie’s before and after though loool

17272DFF-6DC2-4664-A3DD-9290E52A1F26.thuE66D4E96-0403-4DF2-8D99-E5F50E9E9727.thuChill with the facial fillers Lia. You're turning yourself into a wheel of cheese/somebody’s aunt.

That's sad. I wander if she still denies getting surgery. 

Posted

ironic_sss.thumb.png.fcff0919f04b5b3157b

Oh the irony now she knows how people who get tricked into clicking on her clickbait videos feel lol. Like for example titling a video "meeting jake paul on omegle" with a image of jake paul in the thumbnail in an omegle call with her then to click on the video to find out its an impostor. oh and not to mention its only about 30secs-1min of a 10+ min video rest of it has nothing to do with the title/thumbnail.

Posted

ironic_sss.thumb.png.fcff0919f04b5b3157b

Oh the irony now she knows how people who get tricked into clicking on her clickbait videos feel lol. Like for example titling a video "meeting jake paul on omegle" with a image of jake paul in the thumbnail in an omegle call with her then to click on the video to find out its an impostor. oh and not to mention its only about 30secs-1min of a 10+ min video rest of it has nothing to do with the title/thumbnail.

oh the irony... also that doesn’t look like her house? Did she move? I don’t watch her vids anymore. Kinda just come here for the news lol

Posted

She didn't even get clickbaited though. It says "cushions sold separately" below the image, and in the description of the item. Even in her insta story you can see below the text she inserted that it says "cushions (sold separately)" don't think she can read at all 

Posted (edited)

oh the irony... also that doesn’t look like her house? Did she move? I don’t watch her vids anymore. Kinda just come here for the news lol

I think she's building another house in Vegas

It took a bit of digging, but I managed to find the location of her property in Vegas. It's worth about ~$3m.

Edited by bigtwat69