SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

2055 posts in this topic

Posted

Lia's new video where she does another Fortnite Dance I believe this is the 3rd one.

What I wanted to point out besides the dancing is the comparison between Lia and her sister. Just look at their faces and Lia's sister looks like Lia back in like 2012 seriously. Also when you compare their bodies we all know Lia is larger that is quite clear and older. I just thought it was interesting because it's almost like a before and after literally. As Jenny01 pointed out yeah in her other video she was really trying to tighten her belt on her waist and you can see the fat budge popping out. I don't watch her regularly as I mentioned but she is really is gaining actively now I do believe her metabolism is slowing down enough. I wouldn't know how much she weight but probably over 130 if not more right? If she was about 100 pounds in 2012. Her stomach does look puffy and she is wearing high waited stuff to hide / slim it down. Now either shes stuffing her top or maybe she is much more top heavy when compared to her sister. Although it does look a bit weird but maybe it's just the shirt being tight and too small for her? She kept tugging on it so I assume it wasn't comfortable well probably not suited for dancing. I like how at the end she's like this is a workout, I am so hungry now haha. I assume that's her life now eat, play, sleep, repeat. Also 11 million subs god damn she's getting popular now. I know we talk about her looks and lies because that's all she offers nowadays where's the gameplay at JK JK. Anyway point is every week her waistline is increasing and you can see that food is constantly on her mind. She believes shes THICC for the gains and viewers and I guess it's working because all the boys want is her booty. Also I dunno if this is just for me but I thought it was funny recommended UP NEXT video is a video of Kavos exposing Lia that's funny. 

lia1.png

lia2.png

lia3.png

Posted

Lia's new video where she does another Fortnite Dance I believe this is the 3rd one.

What I wanted to point out besides the dancing is the comparison between Lia and her sister. Just look at their faces and Lia's sister looks like Lia back in like 2012 seriously. Also when you compare their bodies we all know Lia is larger that is quite clear and older. I just thought it was interesting because it's almost like a before and after literally. As Jenny01 pointed out yeah in her other video she was really trying to tighten her belt on her waist and you can see the fat budge popping out. I don't watch her regularly as I mentioned but she is really is gaining actively now I do believe her metabolism is slowing down enough. I wouldn't know how much she weight but probably over 130 if not more right? If she was about 100 pounds in 2012. Her stomach does look puffy and she is wearing high waited stuff to hide / slim it down. Now either shes stuffing her top or maybe she is much more top heavy when compared to her sister. Although it does look a bit weird but maybe it's just the shirt being tight and too small for her? She kept tugging on it so I assume it wasn't comfortable well probably not suited for dancing. I like how at the end she's like this is a workout, I am so hungry now haha. I assume that's her life now eat, play, sleep, repeat. Also 11 million subs god damn she's getting popular now. I know we talk about her looks and lies because that's all she offers nowadays where's the gameplay at JK JK. Anyway point is every week her waistline is increasing and you can see that food is constantly on her mind. She believes shes THICC for the gains and viewers and I guess it's working because all the boys want is her booty. Also I dunno if this is just for me but I thought it was funny recommended UP NEXT video is a video of Kavos exposing Lia that's funny. 

lia1.png

lia2.png

lia3.png

Lol she's very clearly wearing a heavily padded bra that just looks uncomfortable, and on top of gaining weight. I also take notice from the fact her little sister is starting to become a lot like younger Lia (a hoe) in my opinion.....

I don't know why she keeps making these footnote videos because she can't dance for shit....even the easiest moves 

Posted

Posted

Well minor spoiler but she was eliminated first just like the mountain hike as well. Again Lia talks big about being about to do things others can't but is eliminated first twice in 2 competitions. I would just feel embarrassed also remember for the mountain hike she gave up then just hung around the camp for like a week and chilled lasting resources for the crew. I am just pointing things out but she was still there despite being eliminated.

Posted

6623A02A-B118-4FB4-92D0-02780D50A3AA.thuWhoooo isss thisssss??? Omg didn’t even recognize her

Posted

6623A02A-B118-4FB4-92D0-02780D50A3AA.thuWhoooo isss thisssss??? Omg didn’t even recognize her

lol she's going so overboard with the lip fillers lately.. When i saw this pic I looked back through her Instagram out of curiosity.. it looks like she's had so much work done. 

I think she's definitely had her boobs done. I've done mine and they look just like how mine do. 

Lips obviously.

Her face shape looks really square before but more oval now I think she's done jaw botox and filler in her cheekbone area.

Her nose changed.

Her butt and hips also looks much bigger.

Screenshot_20180812-213240_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-194123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213304_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213258_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213343_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213211_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-212811_Instagram.jpg

Posted

lol she's going so overboard with the lip fillers lately.. When i saw this pic I looked back through her Instagram out of curiosity.. it looks like she's had so much work done. 

I think she's definitely had her boobs done. I've done mine and they look just like how mine do. 

Lips obviously.

Her face shape looks really square before but more oval now I think she's done jaw botox and filler in her cheekbone area.

Her nose changed.

Her butt and hips also looks much bigger.

Screenshot_20180812-213240_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-194123_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213304_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213258_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213343_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213211_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-213229_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180812-212811_Instagram.jpg

Well we all talk about her lips / nose because those are the obvious ones that we point out. Her overall body shape is just from overeating you can tell how much bigger she looks even in her face looks chubby it's weight gain. She just tries to look slimmer by wearing belts and stuff. Her chest is questionable for example in some outfits recently she looks normal, in others looking like DD Cup and beyond. I think it's just outfits and stuffings maybe. You had your chest done as you pointed out. Would you say it's comparable to hers because to me I am still on the fence because sometimes she looks flat and other times its like bombshell push-up to the max. Back in 2012 when she was 100 pounds and way thinner. She could make her boobs look huge with push-up bras you can look it up back in the day. So it's not far fetched to say she is doing the same techniques just she is a lot bigger in terms of weight and size.

Posted

The boobs are just severe padding, here's a screenshot from Fear Factor. Such a difference it's ridiculous (she's on the right):

Screen_Shot_2018-08-11_at_15.18.02.thumb

Posted

I wouldn't say she got her boobs done, they're still an average size and in some of her vids where she's wearing a tight crop, you can almost see the outline of the padding. She has a small ribcage so the padding makes her boobs look fucking massive. 

Her body I would say is from weight gain cause she probably genetically gains the fat on her ass and hips and boobs. I agree with the jaw surgery and face fillers though. Her face shape has completely changed 

Posted

Well here is an interesting new video from Lia's other channel Little Lia

Well this is interesting fashion which is something I don't know anything about. I guess I am like Sausage in the sense I just wear whatever I want and it's usually just sweats and t-shirts I am a dude so eh. How would you ladies judge these outfits?  Funny thing was Lia was showing off her booty constantly and complaining about her stomach showing. i guess it's true from what we are all saying she is getting fat and can't hide the stomach forever. Also strange how most of her outfits were too big for her atleast the waist part which is odd. I guess it's because her waist is small but her hips / booty are larger so it messes up? Or she thinks she is a larger size or something? I would have thought the clothes would be tight but most of them are pretty loose on her. You can see in the first one with the latex and 2nd photo her stomach is pretty much outlined and showing. Which shows that she isn't that skinny girl anymore. Also her thighs are massive and stubby looking because of her height which is 5,2 I believe. An interesting video I would say.

lia5.png

lia6.png

lia7.png

Posted

Well here is an interesting new video from Lia's other channel Little Lia

Well this is interesting fashion which is something I don't know anything about. I guess I am like Sausage in the sense I just wear whatever I want and it's usually just sweats and t-shirts I am a dude so eh. How would you ladies judge these outfits?  Funny thing was Lia was showing off her booty constantly and complaining about her stomach showing. i guess it's true from what we are all saying she is getting fat and can't hide the stomach forever. Also strange how most of her outfits were too big for her atleast the waist part which is odd. I guess it's because her waist is small but her hips / booty are larger so it messes up? Or she thinks she is a larger size or something? I would have thought the clothes would be tight but most of them are pretty loose on her. You can see in the first one with the latex and 2nd photo her stomach is pretty much outlined and showing. Which shows that she isn't that skinny girl anymore. Also her thighs are massive and stubby looking because of her height which is 5,2 I believe. An interesting video I would say.

lia5.png

lia6.png

lia7.png

Forget about the outfits....why does she never stand properly? She's always standing with one hip jutted out or purposely sticking her butt out in every spin -_- I don't know my back would be real tired if I did that constantly

Posted

She's definitely gone up in size, but she's not "huge" by any means. I think she can get away with it because it's not all going to her stomach. She'll have to start exercising more so it doesn't go south when she ages.

Did anyone notice how on Fear Factor she said:

"Its a huge responsibility having about 11 million followers, so it's important to not be a piece of shit"

Wtf? I'm so confused! She is the biggest pos going. Perhaps she is trying to act ~self aware~ and deflect from that fact that everyone think she's a bitch? 

Forget about the outfits....why does she never stand properly? She's always standing with one hip jutted out or purposely sticking her butt out in every spin -_- I don't know my back would be real tired if I did that constantly

Reminds me of a horse:

bigstock-White-horse-stand-in-a-paddock-

Posted

She's definitely gone up in size, but she's not "huge" by any means. I think she can get away with it because it's not all going to her stomach. She'll have to start exercising more so it doesn't go south when she ages.

"Its a huge responsibility having about 11 million followers, so it's important to not be a piece of shit"

Wtf? I'm so confused! She is the biggest pos going. Perhaps she is trying to act ~self aware~ and deflect from that fact that everyone think she's a bitch? 

Nobody wants to work with her because of her past and dramas associated with her. Look at the Rhett / Link situation that was awkward as hell to delete a video because the comments / feedback was super negative. Any community outside of hers thinks she's a horrible person.

Posted

Reminds me of a horse:

bigstock-White-horse-stand-in-a-paddock-

EXACTLY. Like she juts her hips out to the side so much. Also I noticed her calves and ankles becoming a lot more chunkier......

Not a good look for having short legs if you ask me :x 

Posted

she did the leg thing through the whole video, does she not know how dumb she looks?