SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

1939 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Watched the whole video it's very well put together and he literally exposed her editing on videos and photos. Surprised we didn't come up with it sooner but a nice little shout out to us and this forum thread. I suspect Lia is on danger control if she gets words of this video and will try to flag it down. Magical necklace floating on her chest like the arc reactor from Iron Man I was laughing so hard. I knew many of her photos were photoshopped but he makes it painfully obvious with using filters and such. He touched on the parts that matter the most and that's talking about Lia and her fake persona attacking others for being fake. That is the what is vital and the most important factor now and he nailed it.

Exactly, this is why I Love nerdcity so much. Hes so articulate and intelligent. I don't think anyone could have done a better job with this video. Also her using filters in her videos is something I NEVER considered.

Wish we could see her real reaction to the video xD

Edited by Enlightened

Posted

Exactly, this is why I Love nerdcity so much. Hes so articulate and intelligent. I don't think anyone could have done a better job with this video. Also her using filters in her videos is something I NEVER considered.

Wish we could see her real reaction to the video xD

Yeah I never thought about video filters either, but he just opened a new floodgate on exposing her even more. We all know her response is OMG HE'S ATTACKING ME ALL LIES ILL SUE HIM RAGE FACE.

Posted (edited)

i'm more curious how mr sausage will defend her :D 

tenor.gif

Edited by MoMo0

Posted (edited)

WE MADE IT BOYOS. Congrats to everyone for being featured for half a second in his vid. I feel proud that he used my comparison pics/explanations. I hope Lia likes them.

Edited by username

Posted

I decided to upload more videos from the archive, this is one I want to highlight a video I referenced many times. Lia talks about her "weird fetish" and her referring to the singer she sent sock photos to for free entry to a concert. 

This proves her involvement even if she doesn't say the names of the people. You can look up the singer and band, many forum posts talk about the guy and how he has a sock / feet fetish. Lia is in the photos with him proving she met him and went to the concert and gave him photos. 

lia55.png

lia66.jpg

Posted

I decided to upload more videos from the archive, this is one I want to highlight a video I referenced many times. Lia talks about her "weird fetish" and her referring to the singer she sent sock photos to for free entry to a concert. 

This proves her involvement even if she doesn't say the names of the people. You can look up the singer and band, many forum posts talk about the guy and how he has a sock / feet fetish. Lia is in the photos with him proving she met him and went to the concert and gave him photos. 

lia55.png

lia66.jpg

believe the guy is called matt belamy from what i heard. But yeah nerd city has a suing threat incoming and of course SLANDER!!!!!. Why sss reminds me of this guy from rocky 5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8H9u7P1d87Y

Posted (edited)

The day has come. Not gonna lie, I smiled seeing the forum in the video like a dork lol.

What I appreciate about the video is that they started with the good. Inherently, Lia has many likeable qualities, i think, amd its what keeps people subscribing.

What she's done to gain her popularity and the alienation/tactics her and Evan use (the way the attack people) is still a mystery. Like, she doesn't even vlog anymore I think for that reason. She even said so in a recent tweet. 

It's kind of sad, in a way. If she wasn't so hypocritical and manipulative, she really could have had it all.

Edit: ALSO the surgeon mentioned her chin perhaps having some work too and I think that's another reason she looks so different now. 

Edited by stateofemotion

Posted

Hahahaha omg I'm in the middle of watching this instead of doing my 3000 word assignment due tomorrow but holy shit I'm laughing so hard xD 

Posted (edited)

The day has come. Not gonna lie, I smiled seeing the forum in the video like a dork lol.

What I appreciate about the video is that they started with the good. Inherently, Lia has many likeable qualities, i think, amd its what keeps people subscribing.

What she's done to gain her popularity and the alienation/tactics her and Evan use (the way the attack people) is still a mystery. Like, she doesn't even vlog anymore I think for that reason. She even said so in a recent tweet. 

It's kind of sad, in a way. If she wasn't so hypocritical and manipulative, she really could have had it all.

Edit: ALSO the surgeon mentioned her chin perhaps having some work too and I think that's another reason she looks so different now. 

Swear she just said that her life was too dull to vlog or something if we are on about the same tweet? Which is clearly a BS reason since it was near enough her main content in 2015-2016 and it was pretty dull then too(most closest to interesting it got was her pool videos where its just an excuse to wear a skimpy bikini for her horny boy fanbase.) so its clearly not the reason. Its obvious its just because her reaction videos are easier to make and get more view$.

Btw most of those likeable qualities are just part of her persona and the few that are genuine you can get from many many other youtube channels aswell as the fact they aren't as much of a bitch as her.

Edited by gman

Posted

That's such a well put together video. Like, wow. He highlighted all the reasons she's such a terrible person in a very "non-hatery" way and backed it up with receipts. I hope it doesn't get buried, especially with her hitting 9 million. 

Posted

I'll admit, I know very little about this girl. I check this forum every once in a while just because it's getting good traffic, and ah....... how the fuck do people like her? Granted, I've only watched the video from nerdcity and he only used clips of her being atrocious but DAMN THEY WERE SO HARD TO WATCH why is she so liked? Even if she is moderately attractive, she's fucking annoying to listen to. And what's with that... accent? Dialect? I don't know, she just sounds straight up dumb.

Posted

I'll admit, I know very little about this girl. I check this forum every once in a while just because it's getting good traffic, and ah....... how the fuck do people like her? Granted, I've only watched the video from nerdcity and he only used clips of her being atrocious but DAMN THEY WERE SO HARD TO WATCH why is she so liked? Even if she is moderately attractive, she's fucking annoying to listen to. And what's with that... accent? Dialect? I don't know, she just sounds straight up dumb.

Meh could say the same about jake paul/logan paul. Hell i've seen one teen fangirl of logan on twitter who is proud of admitting she has a crush on him. It takes alot less effort for guys to get a fanbase of horny teen fangirls tbh, you just have to look like a part of a boyband and maybe take your shirt off here and there. If you wanna gain subs/views from horny boy teens like sexysexysniper does(her old YT channel name don't think nerdcity mentioned that she had an older YT channel.) you gotta atleast show some cleavage/ass bare minimum and throw in some sexually suggestive stuff too. Like talking about seeing your neighbors doing it while doing a COD black ops 3 commentary for instance.

Posted

An actual doctor said her nose and chin are fake. If we also include her obviously fake lips and occasional contacts that's like 80% of her face being FAKE. The only real part of her face is possibly her forehead xD I'm laughing so damn hard wish you could see me. This is her karma for how EVIL she is to other girls for their appearance. Shes had one of the craziest facial reconstructions I've seen, IMO even more extreme than Kylie Jenner who ironically sssniperwolf makes fun of for that exact same thing.

Posted

Found this gem browsing through Guru Gossiper defending Sniperho

iamverysmart.thumb.png.ed3e9bbf012d90888

tl;dr: very smart person critiques NerdCity's video and has a couple of jabs at this website. also bonus, the very same person has commented under his video offended that he called Sausage a "neckbeard" 

Screen_Shot_2018-05-19_at_2.41.36_PM.thu

Posted

Found this gem browsing through Guru Gossiper defending Sniperho

iamverysmart.thumb.png.ed3e9bbf012d90888

tl;dr: very smart person critiques NerdCity's video and has a couple of jabs at this website. also bonus, the very same person has commented under his video offended that he called Sausage a "neckbeard" 

Screen_Shot_2018-05-19_at_2.41.36_PM.thu

oh well they're obviously a stand up person just standing up to the mean bully's. Upstanding Gentlymenz obviously, he doesn't like tasteless insults so obviously he has NO interest in Lia. 

Oh he does??? 

HMMM WONDER WHY. 

Fucking Neckbeards.