SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

2055 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I’m fine with judging people’s character but I draw the line at attacking people for factors they have no control over (ie appearance). I find that to be hitting below the belt. Lia has been consistently insulting women’s looks in her past few videos:

84FFE02E-CE6A-4467-8C59-6CDB99414C73.thu

When I first saw the video, at the very start it did seem a bit harsh as we knew nothing else about her. However as the video went on and we see what type of woman this person is, I think it was totally justified. Lia is never or almost never mean to someone for no reason. There was that 17 year old girl that had the internet addiction, where I did think Lia was just a tiny bit too much since she's just 17 and she wasn't hurting anyone. Also Lia is sometimes sarcastic about a low amount of likes saying "wow 7 likes", but that's nitpicking out of tons of videos. I know I would really, really, really hate if Lia made fun of me in some way not knowing I am a fan of hers.  

Also the woman is unhealthily fat. You say that it's not something she can change... but being fat most definitely is something you can change. Lia would never say someone has an ugly face, there are people who would be that blunt. The woman is also claiming there are tons of hot young guys after her and Lia is calling her out for it. It's fair, look at how much PULL talks about looks. I defended people here talking about looks before when someone tried to somehow call it out. If anything calling people out for being fat is really good for them because even though SJW people might create "safe spaces" and shield them from that... in the end biology is going to hurt them if they are in denial about it. She's going to soon get terrible problems, possibly diabetes, pains and more.    

You know how that girl that eats mattresses was so fat? If it were me I think I wouldn't be able to resist commenting on how incredibly huge she is s well. However the whole time Lia doesn't do that because she has nothing against her personally so therefore she doesn't comment on her appearance. Like I say, arguably commenting on the fatness of those people is not a bad idea. Being honest is important in life. If she wants to be an attractive girl she's going to have to lose some of it. 

Let's be fair here. We all know Lia has been caught lying before, however she has changed and matured and imo is much better now. She has has such a good attitude about money as well. Okay, we know it has been a thing for people like her and PDP to minimize how much they earn. However it's been a big trend of other youtubers lately to do the exact opposite, to "flex" how much they earn. And Lia is here literally saying to block them, that she "does not want to live in the same world as them". And saying this is contrary to Jake Paul, Faze Banks and all those jokers. Even Keemstar is very often talking about how he has so much money and how much he deserves it. I mean if you're earning that stupid amount of money from youtube, at least be decent enough to not pretend you deserve it. And she talks about how her life is boring compared to "a lot of you guyses' life". I think that is such a sweet thing to say, if I had a daughter I would want her to watch Sniperwolf. Most youtubers are all like "omfg my life is so good and so exciting". I heavily doubt it's all part of some calculated masterplan to get people to like her more. I think she is actually just a really sweet girl despite her colourful history and all the haters.  

Edited by Puyo Puyo Forever

Posted

When I first saw the video, at the very start it did seem a bit harsh as we knew nothing else about her. However as the video went on and we see what type of woman this person is, I think it was totally justified. Lia is never or almost never mean to someone for no reason. There was that 17 year old girl that had the internet addiction, where I did think Lia was just a tiny bit too much since she's just 17 and she wasn't hurting anyone. Also Lia is sometimes sarcastic about a low amount of likes saying "wow 7 likes", but that's nitpicking out of tons of videos. I know I would really, really, really hate if Lia made fun of me in some way not knowing I am a fan of hers.  

Also the woman is unhealthily fat. You say that it's not something she can change... but being fat most definitely is something you can change. Lia would never say someone has an ugly face, there are people who would be that blunt. The woman is also claiming there are tons of hot young guys after her and Lia is calling her out for it. It's fair, look at how much PULL talks about looks. I defended people here talking about looks before when someone tried to somehow call it out. If anything calling people out for being fat is really good for them because even though SJW people might create "safe spaces" and shield them from that... in the end biology is going to hurt them if they are in denial about it. She's going to soon get terrible problems, possibly diabetes, pains and more.    

You know how that girl that eats mattresses was so fat? If it were me I think I wouldn't be able to resist commenting on how incredibly huge she is s well. However the whole time Lia doesn't do that because she has nothing against her personally so therefore she doesn't comment on her appearance. Like I say, arguably commenting on the fatness of those people is not a bad idea. Being honest is important in life. If she wants to be an attractive girl she's going to have to lose some of it. 

Let's be fair here. We all know Lia has been caught lying before, however she has changed and matured and imo is much better now. She has has such a good attitude about money as well. Okay, we know it has been a thing for people like her and PDP to minimize how much they earn. However it's been a big trend of other youtubers lately to do the exact opposite, to "flex" how much they earn. And Lia is here literally saying to block them, that she "does not want to live in the same world as them". And saying this is contrary to Jake Paul, Faze Banks and all those jokers. Even Keemstar is very often talking about how he has so much money and how much he deserves it. I mean if you're earning that stupid amount of money from youtube, at least be decent enough to not pretend you deserve it. And she talks about how her life is boring compared to "a lot of you guyses' life". I think that is such a sweet thing to say, if I had a daughter I would want her to watch Sniperwolf. Most youtubers are all like "omfg my life is so good and so exciting". I heavily doubt it's all part of some calculated masterplan to get people to like her more. I think she is actually just a really sweet girl despite her colourful history and all the haters.  

Lia isn't a saint oh dear Lord. What Lia has over those other problematic people is she's been doing this for 8 years. She's not dumb; she's knows how to act for her audience and quite honestly, avoid any heat. (Btw is this StrangeAnimal?)

Posted

Being an asshole has nothing to do with how you look. If you want to bring someone down for their character then stick to valid points concerning their behaviour rather than resorting to making fun of their appearance. It will make people take her argument more seriously. I’m not going to get into the technicalities of obesity because I’m solely pointing out Lia’s general habit of bullying people’s looks recently (and yes, that includes their faces). I’m not sure where you get the idea that she’s better now because this recent behaviour strongly resembles her past on Twitter bullying girls on their physical appearance. She’s the same bully she always was, she's just smarter about when to keep her mouth shut.

You think that bullying that woman’s appearance is justified because she’s a bad person, but don’t forget there are good people out there who physically look as bad, if not worse, watching an attractive girl putting this woman down.

Posted

Her videos are so good recently.   

lol her content has gotten lazier and more cringy/worse over time when it comes to her current YT channel. Sure gaming commentary videos were pretty generic (also most of the high kill gameplay was faked so that kinda taints it.) but she atleast had to think about topics to talk about and get gameplay aka content of her own. Same with the vlogs sure its easy as hell to record yourself doing real life stuff but you still have to rely on your own content. With reaction videos you can leech off others content and offer very little back. When all your content is just pretty much reaction videos(this applies to nearly any YT channel) its because you are out of ideas completely and are now trying to piggyback off others content offering nothing of worth except "reactions" 0.0 and a few jokes if even that.(most of her "humor" just appeals to young teens who are easily entertained) The reason people click on her reactions is for the clickbait/the thing shes reacting too not the person.

Btw i know you have denied it already but its pretty obvious you are strangeanimal puyo you type and talk exactly like him.

Posted

So you want your daughter to watch her and be like her? Be dishonest to the people who made her who she is and spiteful towards other girls with constant insecurity and jealousy towards them by calling them out on their appearances? Yeah she has definitely changed a lot considering the latest drama with her talking shit about Sommer, Alicia, Yanet. And I'm commenting on that because that just shows she has not changed one bit from when she first started :)  

Lol "Lia is calling her out for it" because the girl says she has heaps of young dudes after her? That's probably true some people like big girls and you're saying it's fair that she's calling her out for it so basically she is saying "how the fuck can this chick pull dudes", aka commenting on her appearance, aka making fun of her. But when someone says Lia ain't that attractive, she goes batshit crazy lmao. 

I literally worry about your mentality. So you're saying it's okay to just call people out for being fat or obese and say it straight up to their face? Cause that fucks with someone's brain and makes them more insecure. You don't straight up say to a strangers face that they're fat. Yes it's probably something they should change but it still fucks with their self esteem especially if you're a stranger. Do you go up to random strangers and say they are obese and tell them to lose weight without knowing anything about their personal life and how they got there etc? Do you think that is morally right? I'm all for helping someone to lose weight and all IF YOU KNOW THEM or had affiliation with them, but I don't think it's right to straight up comment on someone's weight publicly when they are a complete stranger. 

Posted (edited)

Nothing about this is okay.  I just want to point out, because I realize not many are actually educated on mental health, but the same way that anorexia or bullemia are mental disorders, over eating is as well.  People who are overweight KNOW that they are overweight.  It's condescending individuals like yourself that create more stress on these individuals by pointing out the obvious, being rude and thinking that they're some sort of martyr for it.  also, diabetes does not affect only overweight individuals, just because someone is bigger, does not necessarily mean that they have diabetes.  Maybe this woman in question is rude but no one is deserving of that sort of treatment based off their size alone.

Edited by stickfigurine
spelling

Posted (edited)

Lia isn't a saint oh dear Lord. What Lia has over those other problematic people is she's been doing this for 8 years. She's not dumb; she's knows how to act for her audience and quite honestly, avoid any heat. (Btw is this StrangeAnimal?)

But you realize the problem with criticizing her for everything bad she does and then for all the good things she does just dismissing them as "she's just doing that for her audience"? That means no matter what she does you'll just criticize her.   

Being an asshole has nothing to do with how you look. If you want to bring someone down for their character then stick to valid points concerning their behaviour rather than resorting to making fun of their appearance. It will make people take her argument more seriously. I’m not going to get into the technicalities of obesity because I’m solely pointing out Lia’s general habit of bullying people’s looks recently (and yes, that includes their faces). I’m not sure where you get the idea that she’s better now because this recent behaviour strongly resembles her past on Twitter bullying girls on their physical appearance. She’s the same bully she always was, she's just smarter about when to keep her mouth shut.

You think that bullying that woman’s appearance is justified because she’s a bad person, but don’t forget there are good people out there who physically look as bad, if not worse, watching an attractive girl putting this woman down.

PULL always criticizes people's appearances though, hardly a page goes by without some form of criticism - "look how fat her face is getting" or "is that cellulite starting to appear". The excuses given are ones like they put themselves out there or they think they're models or something like that. In general life is tragic because someone always has to be beautiful, someone has to be clever, someone has to be talented and others have to not be. It's not bad to give positive or negative comments about them in the right circumstances. Fatness might actually have something to do with a person's character sometimes.   

lol her content has gotten lazier and more cringy/worse over time when it comes to her current YT channel. Sure gaming commentary videos were pretty generic (also most of the high kill gameplay was faked so that kinda taints it.) but she atleast had to think about topics to talk about and get gameplay aka content of her own. Same with the vlogs sure its easy as hell to record yourself doing real life stuff but you still have to rely on your own content. With reaction videos you can leech off others content and offer very little back. When all your content is just pretty much reaction videos(this applies to nearly any YT channel) its because you are out of ideas completely and are now trying to piggyback off others content offering nothing of worth except "reactions" 0.0 and a few jokes if even that.(most of her "humor" just appeals to young teens who are easily entertained) The reason people click on her reactions is for the clickbait/the thing shes reacting too not the person.

Most of the time I prefer her reaction videos to any other type. For me "gaming commentary" videos are a bit boring. I'd like her to do a little more vlogging, and get her sister, Katelyn , Sausage, Lumpy, Kaz, Digital, and her mom and her dad even if that would be possible. Something tells me though if she was doing more gaming commentary or vlogging you'd be talking about how easy that is to do. Also, you never know if a youtuber is making stuff up for "storytime" or whatever. For example how much stuff Tana Mongeau has made up. I'd like a little more vlogging, but not too much.  

So you want your daughter to watch her and be like her? Be dishonest to the people who made her who she is and spiteful towards other girls with constant insecurity and jealousy towards them by calling them out on their appearances? Yeah she has definitely changed a lot considering the latest drama with her talking shit about Sommer, Alicia, Yanet. And I'm commenting on that because that just shows she has not changed one bit from when she first started :)  

Her drama with Sommer, Alissa and Yanet is like almost a year ago now and nothing negative has happened since. I did dislike a lot of the things Sniperwolf used to do before, like saying straight to the camera "I've been doing youtube for five years" which all of us knew was a lie. That really annoyed me and I criticized her a lot for it. However she doesn't seem to do that sort of thing anymore. When I was younger, I've told someone I hope they get cancer and die when I lost to them in a game.... it's just momentary. Lots of people say things like that they regret later, Keem said he has done that. People grow up. She has also talked about how she used to have such rage.  

Lol "Lia is calling her out for it" because the girl says she has heaps of young dudes after her? That's probably true some people like big girls and you're saying it's fair that she's calling her out for it so basically she is saying "how the fuck can this chick pull dudes", aka commenting on her appearance, aka making fun of her. But when someone says Lia ain't that attractive, she goes batshit crazy lmao. 

There's a difference between liking plus-sized women or a girl with a big booty and someone who has this huge stomach and piles of fat coming down everywhere. Probably only people with a specific fat fetish would like the latter and they are very rare. The vast majority of women are much hotter than she is, so if she's lying it says something about the story and her character so Sniperwolf has to say something about it to comment properly on the video. 

I literally worry about your mentality. So you're saying it's okay to just call people out for being fat or obese and say it straight up to their face? Cause that fucks with someone's brain and makes them more insecure. You don't straight up say to a strangers face that they're fat. Yes it's probably something they should change but it still fucks with their self esteem especially if you're a stranger. Do you go up to random strangers and say they are obese and tell them to lose weight without knowing anything about their personal life and how they got there etc? Do you think that is morally right? I'm all for helping someone to lose weight and all IF YOU KNOW THEM or had affiliation with them, but I don't think it's right to straight up comment on someone's weight publicly when they are a complete stranger. 

This woman already knows she has a weight problem, it's not like she thought she was slender until Sniperwolf pointed it out to her. As she has been caught behaving really badly towards her own daughter, maybe it's time she got a reality check. Also being fat MAY often (but not always) have something to do with your character. If she is acting like a pig in treating her daughter like that, maybe that is a big part of why she's so fat also. A completely stranger? Not go up to them, but if you're watching a video of them and it strikes you as being amazing how fat they are then why not mention it. Like I mentioned Sniperwolf doesn't do this, as with the girl who eats a lot of polystyrene.   

Nothing about this is okay.  I just want to point out, because I realize not many are actually educated on mental health, but the same way that anorexia or bullemia are mental disorders, over eating is as well.  People who are overweight KNOW that they are overweight.  It's condescending individuals like yourself that create more stress on these individuals by pointing out the obvious, being rude and thinking that they're some sort of martyr for it.  also, diabetes does not affect only overweight individuals, just because someone is bigger, does not necessarily mean that they have diabetes.  Maybe this woman in question is rude but no one is deserving of that sort of treatment based off their size alone.

The vast majority of people who get Type II diabetes get it because of eating too much. Lots of formerly fat people have stated that they used to be fat because they were undisciplined and slobs, so this is what Sniperwolf is getting at. If she had a really big nose I doubt Lia would be referring to it. It makes sense. If Lia really had something against fat people she how come she is dating someone with a weight problem? Digital Nex is pretty big also.  

Also how ironic is it that PULL of all places is trying to call out Sniperwolf for commenting on someone's appearance when almost every page has something about appearance here - usually something bad. How many people here have called Sausage a "slob" and then are going to turn around and criticize Lia for saying something like that?     

Posted

Dont feed the troll. Obviously Puyo Puyo Forever is either a troll or part of Lia's camp/or Lia herself.  Anyone with a brain can see how shitty of a person Lia is and wouldnt defend her.

Posted

Puyo, at this point all I'm doing is laughing.

xD

Posted

lol you're right i would because gaming commentary videos are easy and even more so with vlogs.(Granted with any type of content you can put in a tonne of effort to make it more interesting and stand out but she doesn't and most don't.) Her content has always been lazy 90% of the time and easy to do but reaction videos are just the laziest type of content out there. Also all her reaction videos basically go like this *Clip plays* *Alia points out/reads what's on screen in a silly baby voice randomly* *clip plays* *Alia makes some joke only young teens will relate with or find funny* rinse and repeat then pad out for a 10min+ video to get more $$$. Considering 90% of her content has been reaction videos since i think about mid 2017 id say its getting very boring now.

Btw in terms of the fat shaming or whatever this is about il admit im not really outraged but it definitely proves her vile behavior is still the same as ever. I've noticed from the few reaction videos i watch(dunno why i watch them tbh since its just the same limited routine over and over morbid curiosity i suppose.) she seems to really have it in for this twitch streamer called stpeach.(seen two videos of this, one from december 2017 i think and one this year) shit talking her for using her body etc.(which stpeach does do but its ironic since sss still uses her body/sex appeal for YT views here and there.) So her still shit talking other girls for using their body for views/donations while doing it herself hasn't changed either. Not much difference between getting horny boys to give you money with donations or using your body/sex appeal to get horny boys to click on your videos giving you more adsense view$. They both get their money from horny boys just one in a slightly different way.

Id also say in the case of this forum being hypocritical id say they get a pass since they usually only shit talk the looks of sss someone who wouldn't even blink before taking the chance to shit talk some random girls which she may or may not see as competition. Its kinda like bullying a bully. I mean in the case of sausage you might have a point but hes basically her partner in crime and helps enforce this behavior of hers.

Also with the sommer ray thing and alissa violet its pretty obvious she shit talked them for the same reason she shit talks girls who get attention from horny boys/guys. Because she see's them as competition and gets mad their driving some of her potential audience away. Sss has even admitted herself to being very competitive just most probably took it as her meaning shes competitive in video games but its clear she means in other ways too aka trying to get as much of her main target market horny boys to her YT videos/channel as possible. Btw her not getting in drama for nearly a year means nothing lol. Bar 2016 she hardly had years where she was getting into drama nearly every month. 2013-2014 from what i remember only real big drama was the girlgonegamer exposed thing. 2015 was just the high kill fake cod gameplays and a fake break up that lasted one day. 2016's only time she ever got into huge amounts of drama nearly every month. Some by her own cause some by others calling her out. If she gets into zero drama this year in 2018 i might actually believe that shes changed somewhat. Otherwise nah she hasn't at all.

Dont feed the troll. Obviously Puyo Puyo Forever is either a troll or part of Lia's camp/or Lia herself.  Anyone with a brain can see how shitty of a person Lia is and wouldnt defend her.

I told you hes strangeanimal lol he talks and has the same mannerisms as him. Hes just using this account because you banned all his other accounts so he can still whiteknight alia. Now you may or may not believe me on this but i have actually talked to strangeanimal(just humoring puyo here incase he somehow isn't strangeanimal and is someone else which i very much doubt) on twitter a few times(i know this person is strangeanimal even though his twitter name is different because he himself admitted to me after first trying to deny he was before blocking me and deleting all his convos with me and his confession.) and he honestly comes off to me as one of those horny creepy guys who is in love with her on her reddit. tweeting all kinds of horny creepy stuff at her on his twitter(one thing i remember him tweeting is something about wishing he could sit on her feet like a dog and lick her toes or something.) and kissing her ass loads. He even in one of these convos i have mentioned admitted to me he is in love with her but acknowledges she probably doesn't love him back. Hes just one of those creepy whiteknights of hers who pretends to be neutral and fair but in reality hes blindly in love with her and will hound anyone saying anything bad about her. Hence why he can't seem to stay off these forums.

Posted (edited)

I told y'all that was StrangeAnimal! No one cared enough to report her ass and she's been laying in wait this whole time salivating at the chance to defend her precious lol. Very interesting that they're actually a guy? I knew they weren't a 25 year old woman like they claimed since they were so damn immature. My guess was teenage fan girl.

Anywaysss, she's been boring lately so I haven't found a reason to really post, but what is up with this pic? I can't believe she posted it because it makes her look super deformed and like she photoshopped it. She looks like she has a damn tumor back there. 

IMG_9995.thumb.PNG.b02b7858ca985a9bcc387

Also, that reaction video to the girl selling her virginity was funny to me. I didn't watch it, but the girl's face in the thumbnail looked like Lia's old face more than her face now does. I wonder if it ever crossed her mind when she was reacting to it or editing the thumbnail haha.

Edited by Heylolitahey

Posted (edited)

I told y'all that was StrangeAnimal! No one cared enough to report her ass and she's been laying in wait this whole time salivating at the chance to defend her precious lol. Very interesting that they're actually a guy? I knew they weren't a 25 year old woman like they claimed since they were so damn immature. My guess was teenage fan girl.

I have NEVER said I was a 25 year old woman anywhere in my life, you must be confusing me with someone else or something else, I have no idea. I also never hid that I'm a guy. UnlockedPotential and I and some others came out as guys earlier in the thread. I had no clue why you were still referring to me as she, I thought you were doing it to somehow piss me off. Why did you start referring to me as she? I never got into any argument or anything with you ever, unless you count that time when I said I think it was a valid theory she was stealing the designer handbags. I don't know why you would attack me for such a small thing ever since every chance you get, always marking down my posts, trying to get me banned. What did I ever do to you?  

Can we just get back to talking about Sniperwolf please? I tried to start a friendly discussion because it's been so quiet around here lately. I didn't start offending anyone, I just wrote a post saying what I thought.  

Posted (edited)

Anywaysss, she's been boring lately so I haven't found a reason to really post, but what is up with this pic? I can't believe she posted it because it makes her look super deformed and like she photoshopped it. She looks like she has a damn tumor back there. 

IMG_9995.thumb.PNG.b02b7858ca985a9bcc387

Also, that reaction video to the girl selling her virginity was funny to me. I didn't watch it, but the girl's face in the thumbnail looked like Lia's old face more than her face now does. I wonder if it ever crossed her mind when she was reacting to it or editing the thumbnail haha.

Tbf strangeanimal could be a bisexual or lesbian chick who has the hots for her but im going more with dude. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now but never really made an account and posted til fairly recently. Been funny to see how he/she has acted with me on twitter vs how he is on here. Of course hes left me alone now after i got him to block me for making fun of his creepy love for her. il admit stuff about her photoshop and IG stuff has been abit repetitive and boring for me but it can be interesting when you talk about other stuff besides that. I've had fairly strong evidence sent to me on twitter that sssniperwolf has had someone editing her videos for her by the name of sentarry(hes on her featured channels tab on her channel page and has been for awhile) since feb 2017. So even with the little work she does with her reaction videos she apparently doesn't even edit them or her other videos either atleast from feb 2017 to now. I also bring this up because she still to up to very recently claims she edits her own videos.

Edited by gman

Posted

Tbf strangeanimal could be a bisexual or lesbian chick who has the hots for her but im going more with dude. I've been reading posts on this forum for a while now but never really made an account and posted til fairly recently. Been funny to see how he/she has acted with me on twitter vs how he is on here. Of course hes left me alone now after i got him to block me for making fun of his creepy love for her. il admit stuff about her photoshop and IG stuff has been abit repetitive and boring for me but it can be interesting when you talk about other stuff besides that. I've had fairly strong evidence sent to me on twitter that sssniperwolf has had someone editing her videos for her by the name of sentarry(hes on her featured channels tab on her channel page and has been for awhile) since feb 2017. So even with the little work she does with her reaction videos she apparently doesn't even edit them or her other videos either atleast from feb 2017 to now.

She does edit them, she showed us her editing them even while she was on holiday recently. She starts editing as soon as she gets up. We know she asked for help editing before, but that doesn't mean she doesn't go over it herself. I can imagine that it's really compelling for her to add some extra touches or change a few edit pieces even if she does get an editor to help her. She has for sure experimented with using an editor, but also edits herself, there's no massive dichotomy.  

Posted (edited)

She does edit them, she showed us her editing them even while she was on holiday recently. She starts editing as soon as she gets up. We know she asked for help editing before, but that doesn't mean she doesn't go over it herself. I can imagine that it's really compelling for her to add some extra touches or change a few edit pieces even if she does get an editor to help her. She has for sure experimented with using an editor, but also edits herself, there's no massive dichotomy.  

lol hello strang... i mean puyo thought you might respond kissing her ass. That part is clearly all show(because you know alia has never faked anything in her videos right?) But like i said she claims to do all her editing herself many times so yes its a lie. Anyway il just leave the evidence this other person sent me on twitter here for anyone to look at.https://twitter.com/Midwace/status/983474064047132672

Btw no one ever gets on her featured channel page unless they have done something for her that's a fact.

Edited by gman