SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

1939 posts in this topic

Posted

A bonus shot of her THICCC AAASSS from her livestream for you guys:

64007901-BD38-4FB3-BD98-5EF87D605606.thuOh wait.

Such lordosis 

Much thiccness :ph34r:

Posted

Sorry for double posting 😭 but I just took a closer look at her pic and ya’ll:

CD2AD1D8-265C-4EA6-BC84-F80A9B544E82.thu

Lia exposed herself lol

Noticed her bras sprawled all over her floor (classy Lia is classy) and half of her bra consists of padding (push-up).

Myth busted. She’s part of the committee.

Posted

when she talks half of her upper lip goes inside 

i mean.. real big lips... don't do that 

fasfsa.png

Posted

IMG_9981.thumb.JPG.09d114a03f6e951206242

Posted (edited)

when she talks half of her upper lip goes inside 

i mean.. real big lips... don't do that 

fasfsa.png

Lia's top lip always went like that though a little. She has this pose or expression that makes her top lip goes like that, that's where most of her thin lips people post of older pictures come from.  

Edited by Puyo Puyo Forever

Posted

Lia's top lip always went like that though a little. She has this pose or expression that makes her top lip goes like that, that's where most of her thin lips people post of older pictures come from.  

Yeah she's always had this weird lip shape but plumping them up definitely emphasizes it more

Posted

Yeah she's always had this weird lip shape but plumping them up definitely emphasizes it more

^ This Lia use to smile a lot more years ago in old photos but notice how she doesn't smile with her teeth. She only smiles with her mouth closed because she knows her mouth looks weird as hell when she smiles due to her lip injections.

Posted (edited)

^ This Lia use to smile a lot more years ago in old photos but notice how she doesn't smile with her teeth. She only smiles with her mouth closed because she knows her mouth looks weird as hell when she smiles due to her lip injections.

She mentioned in a video recently how she hates the way she looks with her teeth exposed. She said haters post old pictures of her sometimes where she is smiling with her teeth showing and they look bad and that's true, they do. Dude it has nothing to do with her alleged lip injections, that's a big reach. 9_9

It's a little sad a person can't smile fully I mean.... how bad is human mentality that a person is smiling fully and we think it looks bad?! But still it's true, objectively she doesn't look great when she smiles with her teeth. Maybe  the reason it looks bad is because maybe it's an unnatural kind of strain to open her mouth wide like that so it looks awkward and forced, which sounds plausible.  

Doesn't Azzyland's face look super flushed or skincare-gone-wrong or something in some of her latest videos? Look how red she is here (obviously magically missing from the thumbnails).   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr4IIp5JOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sgEJ6AkCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8oELxmdXZw

Edited by Puyo Puyo Forever

Posted

She mentioned in a video recently how she hates the way she looks with her teeth exposed. She said haters post old pictures of her sometimes where she is smiling with her teeth showing and they look bad and that's true, they do. Dude it has nothing to do with her alleged lip injections, that's a big reach. 9_9

It's a little sad a person can't smile fully I mean.... how bad is human mentality that a person is smiling fully and we think it looks bad?! But still it's true, objectively she doesn't look great when she smiles with her teeth. Maybe  the reason it looks bad is because maybe it's an unnatural kind of strain to open her mouth wide like that so it looks awkward and forced, which sounds plausible.  

personally think she's using her teeth to cover up the fact that she does it because of her injections.  Theres nothing wrong with her teeth at all! But there alot wrong with those insane looking lips. 

Doesn't Azzyland's face look super flushed or skincare-gone-wrong or something in some of her latest videos? Look how red she is here (obviously magically missing from the thumbnails).   

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hhr4IIp5JOE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6sgEJ6AkCs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8oELxmdXZw

She mentioned she got really badly sunburned on vacation. Also her thumbnail faces are the same ones she's been using for months on end, I noticed she just doesn't bother to change them and recycles them over and over. Its lazy of her but why are you even talking about Azzy? This forum has nothing to do with her.

Posted

IMG_8705.thumb.PNG.f4e7bb7e65e457566f5e7

She's so damn full of herself she has her own face on her phone case lol

Posted

IMG_8705.thumb.PNG.f4e7bb7e65e457566f5e7

She's so damn full of herself she has her own face on her phone case lol

Lol Tarte gifted her that pop socket with her picture on it. I’d still feel cringe about having a picture of myself on my phone though. It’s like Paris Hilton wearing shirts with her own face on it.

Posted

WTH. 

Man, i dont want to defend her but thats also me on my period.  the struggle 😂😂

i really hope thats just bloat rofl. 

2C7F72AE-6F4D-46A2-8C36-1909129F1C3A.jpeg

Posted

Her videos are so good recently.   

Posted

Wait are you being sarcastic? lol  Good to who?

Posted

Yes, let me take videos already on the internet and just react to them. She can legit just go dr phil or something and find fucked up stories to react to easily. 

Creativity guys :D 

Can I also say how her face looks so skinny in her thumbnails compared to reality? I feel like she facetunes way too much on every single photo of hers as well