SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

2176 posts in this topic

Posted

i dont think this is necessarily proof. I do that all the time, where i have a top like that and i just move my strap back under the top to hide it, she couldve easily done that, and of course the strap would move back each time to its original place. But no way are her boobs that big, does anyone think she got a boob job. I mean even B cup girls can't get their boobs to look like those DDD's, with even the best push up bra. And she looked like a B before.

I don’t think she got a boob job (yet). It’s quite easy to fake a DDD size as a B cup. Just look at the Sarah McDaniel thread. She managed to make each boob look like a watermelon and she’s around a B cup. Or the Lily Maymac thread. She’s virtually flat and she fakes a C/D cup all the time. Let’s just say if drag queens can make themselves look chesty, it should be no problem for a B cup.

Posted

i dont think this is necessarily proof. I do that all the time, where i have a top like that and i just move my strap back under the top to hide it, she couldve easily done that, and of course the strap would move back each time to its original place. But no way are her boobs that big, does anyone think she got a boob job. I mean even B cup girls can't get their boobs to look like those DDD's, with even the best push up bra. And she looked like a B before.

Her shoulder is all one colour though - I guess she could have just airbrushed it - but either way, it's edited and she should get down off her high horse.

I don't think she got a boob job, padded/push-ups bras can do wonders. And she's put on some weight.

Posted

It is photoshop, I am literally in College for classes that involve photoshop and advanced techniques for editing. Whoever edited this picture is an amateur because I can tell it was faked the moment I saw it without even zoominng it. The skin doesn't match properly and the towel looks like a chunk was removed from it. It is 100% photoshopped and not just that photo a few others have been posted stating they are photoshopped which is true.

Posted

Trust me, it is VERY easy for girls to make their tits look ginormous hahaha. 

I think the biggest her cup sizes are is a small C cup. Or big B cup. Some of the videos or photos you can see she isn't wearing a push up bra or the outfit she wears doesn't really allow you to wear a proper bra, and her boobs look way smaller. It's the magic of push up bras people. 

No boob job.....yet ;) 

Posted

Trust me, it is VERY easy for girls to make their tits look ginormous hahaha. 

I think the biggest her cup sizes are is a small C cup. Or big B cup. Some of the videos or photos you can see she isn't wearing a push up bra or the outfit she wears doesn't really allow you to wear a proper bra, and her boobs look way smaller. It's the magic of push up bras people. 

No boob job.....yet ;) 

She might get a boob job but then again her whole image is focused on her ass and if she had bigger boobs that would take attention away from her ass. She has the pear shape that most women want so she is already good to go unless she wants that hourglass shape. I think she will if she starts to lose attention or can't flaunt her ass all the time.

Posted

She might get a boob job but then again her whole image is focused on her ass and if she had bigger boobs that would take attention away from her ass. She has the pear shape that most women want so she is already good to go unless she wants that hourglass shape. I think she will if she starts to lose attention or can't flaunt her ass all the time.

I think she does try hard to show off her "hourglass" figure. Her image appears to be focused on both things to me. Just look at the amount of padding she uses for her bra. It's just that right now, having a big ass is popular. Watch her lose all this weight the minute being thick isn't trendy anymore, but she needs her body to stay relevant.

Posted

It's actually kind of sad tbh how girls like her focus so much on their appearance and how their ass or tits look and what other people think of them. Like I must commend her on actually accomplishing so much to where she is at right now (even despite her being dishonest and faking gameplay and all that, I still don't like her personality), but I feel like she focuses so much on the way she looks to other people more than her actual content, which I find stupid (like when she bashes someone if they don't find her attractive but lets the kids who tell her she's thicc feed her ego more). 

Isn't she 25 now? She is a beautiful girl but that's not going to last and her "society perfect body" isn't going to last with how she's "maintaining" it. It would be smarter if she focused on her content more now where she has something going for her that can maintain her career when she no longer has that youthful beauty. To me personally, all that makeup she wears and filters and photoshop she uses, makes her look so much older/weird and she looks plastic when she mostly isn't. 

This is a perfect example of how social media can have a negative impact on a person's mentality of trying to look perfect and be the "perfect dream girl". 

Posted (edited)

So nerdcity is gonna make a vid I think, I'm gonna reply to this tweet he made. Could you guys help me with some proof of Lia hating on people for photoshopping and for plastic surgery. I remember her talking shit in some of her YouTube videos but I can't Remember which ones??

IMG_8584.PNG

Edited by Enlightened

Posted

So nerdcity is gonna make a vid I think, I'm gonna reply to this tweet he made. Could you guys help me with some proof of Lia hating on people for photoshopping and for plastic surgery. I remember her talking shit in some of her YouTube videos but I can't Remember which ones??

IMG_8584.PNG

Her tweets are a good resource, just use the advanced twitter search and put in "keywords" you can find plenty. If you want her criticizing people you can look up Faze Censor Drama where in the clip she shit talks Sommer Ray and Yarnet Garcia for no reason. That's one and the rest would be from her old videos possibly / twitter.

Posted (edited)

"Girl the only medical bills you're paying is for that nose, the lips, the tits and the ass".  

She speaks differently now to how she used to speak then. I never liked how she was in those videos... it's like she was speaking in a mean way to the camgirl, but it's almost as if she was speaking to her audience that way. Do you know what I mean? She speaks a little harshly in it. I'm so glad how much she's changed and how positive she's become.

I don't think NerdCity should make a video criticizing her on things she said long ago though. 

Edited by Puyo Puyo Forever

Posted

"Girl the only medical bills you're paying is for that nose, the lips, the tits and the ass".  

She speaks differently now to how she used to speak then. I never liked how she was in those videos... it's like she was speaking in a mean way to the camgirl, but it's almost as if she was speaking to her audience that way. Do you know what I mean? She speaks a little harshly in it. I'm so glad how much she's changed and how positive she's become.

I don't think NerdCity should make a video criticizing her on things she said long ago though. 

I personally don't think shes changed at all. Shes been trying really hard to change her image lately yes but her true evil comes out every now and then. Its 100% an act.

Posted

ggggggggggggggg.png.32459c96018fa8a98635

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.21.30_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.21.09_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.22.25_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.20.23_PM.thu  (Everyone except herself)

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.26.17_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.31.30_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.33.38_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.34.07_PM.thu'

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.47.09_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.46.37_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.40.42_PM.thu 

Ummm I guess she really changed her mind?

Bonus:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.24.53_PM.thu

FullSizeRender-1.thumb.jpg.d7a0339af4e90

honestly her Twitter is a goldmine of her nastiness but this is what I was able to find

Posted

ggggggggggggggg.png.32459c96018fa8a98635

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.21.30_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.21.09_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.22.25_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.20.23_PM.thu  (Everyone except herself)

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.26.17_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.31.30_PM.thu

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.33.38_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.34.07_PM.thu'

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.47.09_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.46.37_PM.thuScreen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.40.42_PM.thu 

Ummm I guess she really changed her mind?

Bonus:

Screen_Shot_2018-03-31_at_1.24.53_PM.thu

FullSizeRender-1.thumb.jpg.d7a0339af4e90

honestly her Twitter is a goldmine of her nastiness but this is what I was able to find

You just reminded me why I strongly dislike this chick. Wonder if Jen knows she was backstabbed before? 

I swear her childish fanbase who endlessly compliment her feeds her ego so much her head is so thick her ass is jealous. But seriously, why does she talk like she is above everyone else? How she thinks everyone who has a nice ass or tits is fake and she's the ONLY real girl out there. News flash hun, a lot of girls out there actually work out for their dream bod instead of sitting on their lazy ass and eating shit in the hopes it would go to the right place. 

Say all you want about how she has "changed" from what I see, she hasn't changed one bit. She just posts less publicly about her jealousy towards other girls. It's been what 6 years? And she has still been putting other girls down with her most latest being Yanet Garcia. 

And people still "look up" to her as a role model? I get if some people find her funny and all (I personally don't, to each their own), but her personality is just so wack and her mentality is fucked up with the way she sees herself above everyone else. Put other girls down to boost your own weak ego (y) 

Posted

Lia aka inventor of 'girl gamers' and 'big butts' (but everyone is fake except for her) 

Kinda reminds me of that ' britney spears invented anime ' meme

Posted

You just reminded me why I strongly dislike this chick. Wonder if Jen knows she was backstabbed before? 

I swear her childish fanbase who endlessly compliment her feeds her ego so much her head is so thick her ass is jealous. But seriously, why does she talk like she is above everyone else? How she thinks everyone who has a nice ass or tits is fake and she's the ONLY real girl out there. News flash hun, a lot of girls out there actually work out for their dream bod instead of sitting on their lazy ass and eating shit in the hopes it would go to the right place. 

Say all you want about how she has "changed" from what I see, she hasn't changed one bit. She just posts less publicly about her jealousy towards other girls. It's been what 6 years? And she has still been putting other girls down with her most latest being Yanet Garcia. 

And people still "look up" to her as a role model? I get if some people find her funny and all (I personally don't, to each their own), but her personality is just so wack and her mentality is fucked up with the way she sees herself above everyone else. Put other girls down to boost your own weak ego (y) 

She is such a vile person. 

Of course Jen Selter doesn't know that Lia used to talk shit. I wish there was a way to tell her but shes way too famous. Sssniperwolf LOVES hating on people but then when its beneficial for her she acts nice to them and uses them. Shes is so ridiculously fake, I don't know how she lives a life like this.

Lets not forget the times she was rude about Jessica Nigri but then pretends to love her face to face.

a0ff3189cdb20ec63873d3142420977f.thumb.p

5ac2536c12629_Photo_2018-04-02_11_52_01_

But she cant even keep that fake niceness up for long. Someone made a comment here that Jessica had nicer boobs on this picture and Lia freaks out by saying Jessica's boobs are fake and hers are real and not pushed up. Jealousy is not a good look Lia.