• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

SSSniperWolf / Lia Shelesh

3257 posts in this topic

Posted

Lia Shelesh / SSSniperwolf

Youtube // Makeup Youtube // Instagram // Twitter // Merch Store // Facebook // Mixer

Related image

Background:

Alia Shelesh (SSSniperwolf) is a 24 year old Youtuber who initially became famous for her Call of Duty gameplays, but currently mainly does reaction videos and vlog-type videos. Before becoming a Youtuber, she went to school for pharmaceuticals and then switched to nursing, but later dropped out. She dated a fellow Call of Duty Youtuber named Evan John Young, also known as "Sausage." He used to go by xremembrance on Youtube. She is also known for doing cosplay of various video game characters.

Controversy:

• Makes false DMCA take-downs about anyone who tries to expose her
  • Used to have a channel called SexySexySniper
  • Sent nudes to guys on MGO to get what she wanted, and when she got nudes back she would blackmail them with them
    • Post on PULL that details this
    • Following screenshots are of her posts on the forum (rem/xrem/xremembrance is Sausage)

june26th2011.thumb.png.c7351f96254e620c8

^xrem outed her to expose someone else and she got mad

june26th2011934am.thumb.png.e0e2031c0d30fjetgum.thumb.png.9a8bd34dc996defa788b82

^xrem had no loyalty to Lia because he knew how many people she had used and knew that she needed him more

jusne27th2011.thumb.png.a36de1e9f9680ce7

^proof that they were business partners from the start and fabricate drama since drama on youtube = profit. Xrem and Lia sell out everyone basically.

june28th2011.thumb.png.53d42427043af2625sept22nd2011.thumb.png.5c198b96044750e30

^sending toxic messages to people after losing matches

october10th2011702.thumb.png.d077637349fetzZXjL.thumb.png.fd1a24f6dde6044ab964bbuOZliSC.thumb.png.bd9a5d6d093caa5197ad44

^basically being rude to 

oct10th2011736am.thumb.png.c6fe63018a7e7october10th2011752am.thumb.png.7c6470d35

The only reason she chose xrem to use to get big on youtube. She fucks him and he played all of her CoD games for her.

oct10th2011.thumb.png.a3c2ab5967cddeb25dDxhpoOv.thumb.png.ef3b5d0b024b8385a66de4oct11th2011.thumb.png.30aa8cc9a76703fbc0

Lies about having a job, since her only job is reselling clothes on ebay

oct11th2011-451am.thumb.png.362f0a840b5f

DjNtsnb.thumb.png.2b9a3e512e36abc84dc7e8oct11th2011553am.thumb.png.d9bcb8bd06459

^Lia posts someone's dick pic, but says the wrong person for who it belongs to

oct11th2011646.thumb.png.08217f92387bcbce4IDDc0.thumb.png.fca2d1b0d55b08e1a7b6c7

^kept denying that they had nudes of her, until people finally proved it was her. Then she claimed that they edited her bra off with photoshop

oct24thdd.thumb.png.f73f4ee9c26bd51b78c7

^Basically everyone on MGO hated her and she went off to Youtube to make "sexy" videos of herself.

Thanks to @ghosty for the info and screenshots

• Is suspected to have faked her CoD gameplay by having her boyfriend play it for her
  • Most of her cosplays are sexy/boudoir cosplay
    • UhPXO8S.jpgImage result for sssniperwolf fake gameplaySssniperwolf
  • Claims that all of her money came from her ebay clothes resale business and that Youtube didn't make her any money, despite having millions of subscribers.
  • Lies about being a pro gamer (Sausage plays Overwatch for her so she can maintain being in the top 500)
  • Has accused her ex-boyfriend Sausage of abuse, and there are many documented cases with proof of her trying to cheat on him
    • Flirted with FaZe Banks and FaZe Censor while dating Sausage
    • When FaZe Censor revealed this, she threatened to sue him
    • DFn6eMDUQAAxeWU.jpg

Image result for faze censor and sssniperwolf

(Also saying to delete anything negative being said about herself)

Image result for faze censor and sssniperwolf

FaZe Censor's videos on Lia:

• Was possibly actually married to Sausage, but didn't tell anyone that they were dating/married until 2013 as appearing single would be more attractive to her audience
    • Picture of document for the deed on their house, stating that Lia and Evan/Sausage are married:
      • B5S_BNICIAA_JaK.jpgScreen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_2.06.16_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-08-19_at_2.04.37_AM.thu
  • Generally has a negative attitude towards other famous girls
    • Accused Alissa Violet (FaZe Bank's current gf, Jake Paul's ex) of just "fucking everyone" to get a free room and get famous
      • States that this is why she hates girls since "they're all hoes"
    • On Sommer Ray, an Instagram model: "If she's a model, my left toe could be a model."
    • Calls other girls "hoes" and accuses them of sleeping their way to the top, but she herself has used her boyfriend for gameplays and has had nudes released

Receipts of her using derogatory language against other women:

YHJc1jF.pngaNesrHx.pngvGF7pPV.pngView image on Twitter

• Claims that she's all natural, but has had a nose job, lip fillers, and other surgeries

Zaas6LO.pngjnjE2ao.pngZIDxGQj.pngjRVn4wZ.png

0GDqNmg.pngSSS.thumb.jpg.c4d05883dbefcc02779af5da6aSSS.thumb.jpg.c62896cd6547358ce823e46f76

^evidence of lips/nose being done

• Possibly shoops her body to look skinnier

SSS.thumb.jpg.3afd4cacb71ec7ebdbc0dac23e

• Has blocked Youtube drama channels like KeemStar and Scarce since they have said negative things about her (and pretty much everyone else who has said bad things/tried to expose her)
  • Accused Youtuber "Enigmahood" of being a sex offender, and was later sued for slander for $300,000
  • Her father apparently has a restraining order on her for taking her mom on a surprise vacation. Lia has also stated that he has disowned her
  • Posted nudes/provocative images of herself, but pretended that it wasn't actually her. Was later exposed by DaisyMichelle as it actually being her, since Lia wore the same necklace in a more recent video. (spoiler is nsfw)
    • Image result for sssniperwolf encyclopedia dramaticatTtMMQ1.png
  • Uses her 12 year-old army to dislike bomb videos against her 
  • Her and Sausage were arrested over apparently committing armed robbery

Arrest pictures:

Image result for sssniperwolf arrested

• Screenshot of Sausage being arrested for Domestic Violence (From Drama Alert)

2fwtY2k.png

Posted

I only saw her long time ago and it was in this picture that is pure perfection haha I found it on Facebook

also she looks amazing

Posted

I smell selfpost.

Posted

She's also a liar. She's faking this whole breakup with her boyfriend right now to gain more subs/views. Her views were dying off so much and now every video she's talking about being single...Its sad she had to go this far to gain interest back in her shitty channel

Posted

This is not the first time they broke up. They did like a few months ago but then got back together. She said something like her boyfriend Sausage needed place and wanted to be alone.(it was like 6days tho) And she even mentioned that maybe thats the case again so it's not gonna be a big suprise if they get back together. I think they look cute together. :) 

Posted

Something looks so weird about her mouth/chin/jaw? I can't quite put my finger on it. Am I the only one seeing that?

Posted

Alia-Shelesh-mugshot-29819124.400x800.jp

Yeah I think she had a few surgeries and teeth fixed.

Posted

Yeah, I'm betting she's had jaw surgery and possibly lip fillers (and they look bigger now...) Its an odd combo.

Posted

I smell selfpost.

She is actually very well known in the gaming community (a certain part of it). Scarce (a youtube dude) has made some videos about shit she did and stuff. So yeah, it aint a selfpost :P She's a total shitfest tho. One of those tits out crap gameplay chicks.

Posted

this could be a total rumour because i've only heard her name briefly once some months ago and now heard about her about 2 weeks ago but,

did she really fake some of her gameplay? or have someone else play while she still talked? i honestly wouldn't be surprised at this point.

imo it's kind of rare to see a high level female player who also has perfect makeup perfectly done up hair and outfit because to be at such a high tier in video games you usually practice and play a lot, which means less time in the mirror or vice versa. not saying girls like that don't exist, but when i'm sitting down to play games for a few hours i just put on whatever is the comfiest and put my hair up and don't give a shit. i understand that if you stream you want to look for presentable, but again, it must take a lot of time out of your day to get ready for an hour on top of several hours of streaming. i'm guessing these girls don't have part time jobs or college.  

Posted

She does look pretty good in that pic. lol armed robbery? I'm picturing her with a gun:o

Posted (edited)

I've been actively following Lia for a few years on youtube, so I can share some information that I know! 

SSSniperWolf is a 20-something year old gamer and self-proclaimed cosplayer from Arizona. She is indeed rather well-known in the gaming community, but there are a few rumors circulating that I'll summarize below:

• fakes gameplay: many people claim that her boyfriend Evan is actually responsible for all of her gaming-related videos and livestreams. furthermore, it is speculated that they are only in a relationship due to Evan receiving some sort of compensation for helping Lia gain views / popularity. This has not been proven. 
  • armed robbery: a few years ago, images of an alleged mugshot surfaced and claimed Lia was responsible for an armed robbery. 
  • lying to regain popularity: she apparently has an on-off relationship with Evan, as evident on her youtube and twitter, where she says they broke up due to needing space. there was actually a pretty public debacle between the two on her twitter but it looks like he deleted the tweets. it seems like she uses her breakups to generate more views when her channel is slowing down, as they've has many falling outs in the past few years, only to get back together fairly quickly. here are just a few of her breakup videos:
  • source of income: she has a small business reselling clothing on ebay that apparently funds her lifestyle (ie. purchased a home, bought corvette stingray, nissan 370Z, mercedes S550 coupe, constant travelling) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FllxoHB1HSY) she claims her youtube income isn't nearly as much as people expect, but she has 3.1 million subscribers? 

she's also a self-proclaimed cosplayer, and all of her costumes have a strong emphasis on sex appeal. 

8df64ef150118af7730fc7a84114a697.thumb.jClLvhIAVYAAstpt.thumb.jpg.35d25323ded76edca1523f8c691bfa5f7bb33a931a29b7.thumb.jfbb9824af40fdaa8abf2e6df5f7f7dc2.thumb.jf7b0487a08a8eea897b43da3b4432d4a.thumb.jmaxresdefault_(1).thumb.jpg.956a64488bfatumblr_oadp9fezdt1rgdjn8o1_500.thumb.jpg

Edited by killuras

Posted

Does she ever go to cons or any local events in AZ? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

Does she ever go to cons or any local events in AZ? :Alpacaconfused:

she attends phoenix comic con for at least one day, and usually will vlog or announce on social media if she's going and interested in meeting with fans. other than that, I don't think she wants to attend any of our other events, like saboten or tuscon comic con. 

I won't disclose where she lives for her safety, but I don't think you'll see much of her around the valley. she more or less has everything she needs in the area in which she lives. as far as I can tell from her vlogs, she doesn't explore much outside of her city, so it's unlikely you'll see her at a local gilbert starbucks lol

Posted

she attends phoenix comic con for at least one day, and usually will vlog or announce on social media if she's going and interested in meeting with fans. other than that, I don't think she wants to attend any of our other events, like saboten or tuscon comic con. 
I won't disclose where she lives for her safety, but I don't think you'll see much of her around the valley. she more or less has everything she needs in the area in which she lives. as far as I can tell from her vlogs, she doesn't explore much outside of her city, so it's unlikely you'll see her at a local gilbert starbucks lol

I was just surprised that she has so many followers on YouTube, but she isn't really known at all locally :Alpacaconfused: