• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Texan In Tokyo

1228 posts in this topic

Posted

Can someone do a summary on his thread? i don't get why people dislike her lol

Posted (edited)

Can someone do a summary on his thread? i don't get why people dislike her lol

If you go back a four or five pages, Rosie did an excellent list if that would help.  I think it's not too far back. Another reader made a similar request :)  

I'm trying to look it up for you, but I didn't realize how long this thread how gotten since then.  

It might be further than four or five back.  

So, this appeared in my feed:

Hidden Content

It's me or she gave up writting about her life only for not get comments (gossips?) about it?

I can understand the magic leaving with time, it's pretty normal and soon or later it always occurs - but I find it kinda curious she decided to only write travel guides now when PULL reached on her... specially coming from someone who doesn't make a lot of effort about anything. Sorry, but I don't think her travel guides are specially interesting or useful. 

Like, if you expect to get money from your blog, youtube and such... and you stop to create, let's say, all of the content that makes people arrive to you blog, follow you and give you benefits - how in hell do you expect to make that money? Spontaneous appearance? Always asking (begging) for it? What such a hard worker.

(My English is a mess, I'm sorry, I tried, I don't know if you can't get what I meant... *cries*)

Outta rep again.  :/  

But yeah her travel guides are not useful.  People think travel stuff is just showing you went to a place, but they're actually pretty tough to make interesting. With a good travel blog, you have to find a way to capture the magic of the experience.  That's not easy.  

A few pictures of you at the place doesn't do it unless those photos really capture what it was to you.  

She has even said in her own words that her travel post gets the fewest amounts of views and complained about that.  So I'm surprised she'd switch to doing the very thing she said gets her the least amount of traffic.  

I think the magic of a place doesn't leave, but changes as you get accustomed to living there. Too many people perceive it as being "gone" never recognizing that you just need to learn that, while it's no longer the magic of a "new" place or experience, there can be a different kind of magic in it.  

Truther -- 

On Ryo's diet, I meant all the pasta (maztha balls and pasta) she has posted them eating.  For muscle mass he needs a lot more protein, but they eat really carb-heavy.  He needs about 90-100 grams of protein per day (the equivalent of eating five steaks a day). By eating too many of the wrong type of carbs he'll get body fat. No matter how much he works out, you have to match your workout with the proper nutrition to bulk up.  

If you notice, he works out but remains very lean. Sure, there is a genetic component, but one look at his diet is another culprit why. From what I've seen of their diet and according to my relative, he does not seem to be eating near the amount of protein needed to maintain or bulk up.  

It drives my relative crazy when guys go on crazy workouts to get a "toned" figure and then are left disappointed because they can't get it.  Just a few questions and he finds they're eating "junk food" and too many carbs.  A six pack (or eight pack as Ryo jokes) is actually a sign of malnourishment in most people (especially naturally lean).  Unless you're talking a person with muscle so thick they protrude through the fat, it generally is a sign of slight malnourishment to constantly have a visible six pack.  

As you have to reduce your percent body fat to what is an unhealthy level in most people to get the muscles to stand out. Ryo already has lean muscles so to get his six pack he's really having to keep his body fat at an unhealthy level.  If he wants muscles, he should work on his protein intake more and not on just "burning off fat".  That's a mistake most people make when they want to be fit.

That's why body builders like Arnold Swarzenegger would only diet and maintain their six packs for the few weeks they had to perform for a contest or a movie. Most of the time they don't have one.  So that's what I meant. Sorry for any confusion :)

Edited by All Over The World

Posted

Where did that quote come from?  Did Grace say that?  Perhaps she's self-diagnosed if so. I find a lot of people never get professionally diagnosed, they just say "I'm dyslexic".  People will do that with bipolar disorder.  Which really isn't good for disorders like that.  

Probably it isn't good to self-diagnose on dyslexia either.  Grace has mentioned before having dyslexia, but from the way she says it I strongly feels she's self-diagnosed.

When commenters have mentioned her numerous grammatical mistakes or misspellings she has sometimes responded along the lines of "well, I'm dyslexic so I can't help it".  

If you watch the video she says it towards the beginning.

Posted (edited)

new video : 

...is she balding? Maybe there *is* something up with their nutrition. :stoplz:

This got cringey real fast when her and friend face rubbed. You know, even with all the erasure she attempts to do with her past, she comes off pretty weebish. 

Edited by nicotine

Posted (edited)

dont dyslexic people have difficulties in math yet grace went into math & science university :Alpacaconfused:

should we put the summery in the main page :Alpacaconfused:  because the summery is in page 29 

@Plum

Edited by RosieRose

Posted

dont dyslexic people have difficulties in math yet grace went into math & science university :Alpacaconfused:

should we put the summery in the main page :Alpacaconfused:  because the summery is in page 29 

@Plum

There's a maths equivalent of dyslexia which is called dyscalculia; in very basic terms it's dyslexia but with numbers. From the little that I know, there's an overlap where some people can have both, but one does not necessarily come with the other. So it's perfectly possible that Grace doesn't have problems with numbers, but the real query is why has she never mentioned it before? :alpacawink:

On another note, if you want @RosieRose, I can edit your summary into the opening post of this thread? :lamaheadshake:

Another thing I wanted to ask was if the frequenters here would like this thread to be moved to the little flakes section? I saw some talk about it before, and to be fair Grace has done some flakey stuff (begged asked for donations, deletes her own content constantly, tries to silence opposite POVs, hypocritical view on artwork, sock-puppetting).

If it's a yes, I'd also want to know if we want to keep this thread or make a new one? :Alpacaconfused:

Posted

I think if this does get moved to the small snowflake section we should keep this thread. What's the point in making a new one to discuss the same stuff?  I'm not really an active poster on this thread though, more of a lurker, so idk. I don't mind either way.

Posted

There's a maths equivalent of dyslexia which is called dyscalculia; in very basic terms it's dyslexia but with numbers. From the little that I know, there's an overlap where some people can have both, but one does not necessarily come with the other. So it's perfectly possible that Grace doesn't have problems with numbers, but the real query is why has she never mentioned it before? :alpacawink:

On another note, if you want @RosieRose, I can edit your summary into the opening post of this thread? :lamaheadshake:

Another thing I wanted to ask was if the frequenters here would like this thread to be moved to the little flakes section? I saw some talk about it before, and to be fair Grace has done some flakey stuff (begged asked for donations, deletes her own content constantly, tries to silence opposite POVs, hypocritical view on artwork, sock-puppetting).

If it's a yes, I'd also want to know if we want to keep this thread or make a new one? :Alpacaconfused:

Oh wow.  I'm loving the new mods :D  

I'd vote for moving it, but I'm curious what that entails.  As 
spaceaesthetics pointed out, I'd hate to start at the beginning.  Also some of TNT's snowflake stuff were her comments on this thread.  

And then there was the incident with Remove Yourself Now who harassed me and Vivitan  because Vivitan posted a screenshot of Grace posting in a  facebook group about "wanting to buy a house in Ibaraki, Tochigi, or Saitama prefecture that was under fifteen years old" and I commented on it.

Remove Yourself Now even ordered the commenters on this site not to discuss to the information we saw in that screen shot and seems to have intimidated Vivitan into leaving this site.  

Also we should probably gather the zip files (preserved by the awesome Watch for Cord)  for Grace's harbitt fan fiction account that Grace deleted along with her deviant art in an attempt to hide her past. 

I hope that the information on this thread can remain intact somewhere.   

Posted

In that case it's best just to move house rather than building a new one :D

Yes a link to that zip file is floating somewhere in this thread... I saw it early when I was looking for RosieRose's summary (before I saw she linked it OTL) but forgot to make note of which page it was on... :alpacadone: I'll trawl through the thread a bit to find it again.

I'll leave this question for a day or two to see what most people think should happen. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

Is there any way to recover those facebook group screenshots that used to be in this thread? Is there any way to contact Vivitan?

This way, with all those pics gone (pics that didn't even break any rules) it's our word against hers, and the next time she starts begging for money and acting like they don't have any we won't have any way of proving that it's lies. 

We can move and keep this thread as a general TNT thread and add a new one for summary once she's in the SF section. 

Posted

@redbowkiki i wont mind :lamaheadshake: to be honest without the Imuger website and without the help of others things would have been difficult for me to pass picture after picture , page after page  , i wanted to also quote posts or things that were notified by us but it didnt appear in the " spoiler " ( i am not sure if this is a bug )  .

( also if you may can you add the image of " Grace asking for donation for her honey moon "  that is all what is missing ,  there are still missing things despite the ones i mentioned actually :anime: like i didint fully explain Grace sneaky behavior or snowflake attitude  / quitting webtoon when downvoted to number 2 because of the new voting system in jun  /  or @All Over The World asking a tech guy expert about the comments Etc  plus i still need to lurk around in the RSS before it get in maintenance again or Grace removes it ) 

i agree this image of the house screenshot needs to be part of the evidence . 

i have talked with nyx before on a certain question if " posting the house of the onlinepersonality/snowflake is approved or not  , without the post code mentioned  "  ,  she said its not a problem and it can be used .   ( since apparently someone messaged me that it is a against our rules to do  yet i posted such thing ).

PS congratulation @redbowkiki for being a moderator !  

Posted

Wouldn't mind it in Flakes so long as we can move the thread and not start over. I've been admin of forums before and usually you could do that, but I'm not sure what site this is hosted on so not sure if it's a possibility?

TNT is becoming more problematic than Taylor R and she has her own sub-forum on Flakes, so I don't see the problem with branding her one now.

Posted

Wouldn't mind it in Flakes so long as we can move the thread and not start over. I've been admin of forums before and usually you could do that, but I'm not sure what site this is hosted on so not sure if it's a possibility?

TNT is becoming more problematic than Taylor R and she has her own sub-forum on Flakes, so I don't see the problem with branding her one now.

Oh no there's definitely an option just to move the thread; I just wanted to to ask if anyone wanted a new one just in case, but the general consensus is to move. :lamaheadshake:

Posted

i wont mind moving it , it will just ease the part restarting again . 

apparently becky is someone she met through college .  

54twfds.thumb.png.6832d774c0c6a5392254c2

about her condition : 

54jjgta.thumb.png.da95533d6846c74011d42664gfd.thumb.png.5eb6b07698d129abcb84aebf

-----------------------------------------

some other stuff while i was lurking in RSS 

her knowledge about birth controls in japan : 

54jjgta.thumb.png.4dd9b470634bb1e6454c6f54jjgta.thumb.png.367150f715dc7d08eebd5b54twfds.thumb.png.9e7d43deeaee3b9f6f7d6d

is it just me or do you guys think she might have aggressive issues ? 

54twfds.thumb.png.d5fb5fa4c768276a5c6f3d

and daddy issues ? :stoplz:

64gfd.thumb.png.c0b4088cfc767abb9a6c4f84

apparently she is allergic to milk ( cow milk but the rest of the milk she can drink ) she deleted the blog but the video is still there 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XOazuRto_zs  )

65e3qws.thumb.png.c6f0ddb0f2b5d0756e08a8

her times arguing with him i think about chopsticks for being unfairly sized (?) :  

65fe2d.thumb.png.338f2a1e7cf434b667c1e25

a review in the Butler Cafe

432darfqw.thumb.png.e60db54cf1df191d1daa

this post is also has been deleted , but i do not understand grace , she always ask questions like " why do they do this , why cant they do that ? " etc and just sort of questions everything about japan/anything that she finds "abnormal " when its " normal " in it self . she will just make a full article about her own opinion of how it should be instead of trying to understand and become " part of it " or not as if her own way is the right way . 

54jjgta.thumb.png.0fff7d841b4edd97bba45f

Posted

her times arguing with him i think about chopsticks for being unfairly sized (?) :  

65fe2d.thumb.png.338f2a1e7cf434b667c1e25

Like I'm a feminist but come on...is that really a reason to get upset??

She just seems to not be able to accept Japan the way it is. Yeah it's not perfect but just because it's different doesn't mean it's wrong? Grace seems to have some sort of saviour complex where she has to teach "primitive japanese people" how to do things right. Who cares if they don't wear wedding ring (my parents don't and we are German) or if they don't know what a pill looks like? Did she even look into how to get the pill in Japan? She should embrace Japan and not compare every little thing to the US.