• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.
    • Reputation Has Increased!   07/06/20

Hello. You have been asking for it and it is finally here. We have increased the number of reputation given in a day from 25 to 50. We will see how well 50 works out and if that is enough. Please continue to provide feedback and we will reevaluate as needed. This change has been added to the site changes thread located here. Happy repping. Thank you.

Sarah Marie Karda/ Jude Karda

625 posts in this topic

Posted

just caught up with this, and wow I’m really sorry brad... i know what it’s like to be in a toxic relationship/friendship with someone, especially when they frame distance as you ‘giving up on them’- I’m glad you recognize(d) the signs and put a halt to it. 

honestly hope jude can see the faults in their ways someday, not only for the sake of others but for the sake of themselves too. you’re not able to keep people around like that. 

lastly, my country is one of the most effected ones in the world by the virus so it really bothers me when people take that shit lightly... hell yes I’m bored too, and dealing with quarantine while being depressed is hell, but I still don’t go around and amuse myself as if this thing weren’t real. 

Posted

just caught up with this, and wow I’m really sorry brad... i know what it’s like to be in a toxic relationship/friendship with someone, especially when they frame distance as you ‘giving up on them’- I’m glad you recognize(d) the signs and put a halt to it. 

honestly hope jude can see the faults in their ways someday, not only for the sake of others but for the sake of themselves too. you’re not able to keep people around like that. 

lastly, my country is one of the most effected ones in the world by the virus so it really bothers me when people take that shit lightly... hell yes I’m bored too, a

Thank you for your kind words. as for Jude not taking Quarantine seriously. well. that's Jude for you. Jude will do whatever Jude wants and gives little care for everything else. I know Jude has released a "quarantine" youtube video but I can't bring myself to watch it. Their sever lack of understanding of the Pandemic bewilders be. I hope to all hell they don't catch it cause I'm sure they wouldnt quarantine. they'd just not care, get people sick, and be yet another drain on society that they already are. To the one that said Jude might be Bi-Polar. it's possible, though Jude does suffer from bad depression. sometime depression can mimic Bi-Polar. I was tested for Bi-Polar but was instead diagnosed as Manic Depression and Anxiety, for example. .

Posted

Honestly mr.greaseball or antonio, dont remember if that’s his actual name is actually such a jerk in all regards. Cant tell if it’s just him getting tired of Jude’s bullshit or if that’s actually how he is. He was so obnoxious with his snappy attitude and loud squeaking that I frankly got annoyed and halfy stopped watching. Holy shit, how I regret clicking that notification today. 

Posted

Honestly mr.greaseball or antonio, dont remember if that’s his actual name is actually such a jerk in all regards. Cant tell if it’s just him getting tired of Jude’s bullshit or if that’s actually how he is. He was so obnoxious with his snappy attitude and loud squeaking that I frankly got annoyed and halfy stopped watching. Holy shit, how I regret clicking that notification today. 

that's just how he is. He's also very insensitive to the LGBTQ+++ community. Jude has told me a lot of things that he's said that are totally not right. 

Posted

Antonio or whatever is honestly disgusting. Not just looks wise but personality and also that VOICE and how loud he is. So repulsive. When he first came into the videos Jude linked his Youtube channel so I figured he was already a well established YT'er hence why he had such an inflated ego. But I just went to his channel for the first time and he has about 500 subscribers..

Posted

that's just how he is. He's also very insensitive to the LGBTQ+++ community. Jude has told me a lot of things that he's said that are totally not right. 

why is jude even friends with him??? I could understand if he was funny or nice but didnt understand LGBTQ, but this dude seems like an actual Kyle. I’d imagine as someone who claims to support lgbt as much as Jude claims to be, wouldnt be friends with someone who’s insensitive. But i bet it’s the whole “i can fix him”-attitude. Big yikes

Antonio or whatever is honestly disgusting. Not just looks wise but personality and also that VOICE and how loud he is. So repulsive. When he first came into the videos Jude linked his Youtube channel so I figured he was already a well established YT'er hence why he had such an inflated ego. But I just went to his channel for the first time and he has about 500 subscribers..

bruhhhh, i’m even surprised 500 people wanted to sub to the dude. He’s definitely not worth those 500 subs. More like 25 supporters from close family and friends because they would probably be the only ones that tolerate him. On the other hand, he’s probably attracting people that are like him

Posted

remember how I said Jude uses people? Well who do you think goes out and takes pictures of Jude. Drives Jude to castings. Gives Jude a place to stay? I’ll give you a hint, it isn’t me anymore. Lol

Posted

I just can't understand how judes has been talking about getting a liscence and car for this long and still hasn't done it. Thats one of those things that makes me think they may be deluding themself by thinking theyre more responsible than they actually act. Superiority complex but on a  more interpersonal scale and is a super common symptom of BD

Posted

I just can't understand how judes has been talking about getting a liscence and car for this long and still hasn't done it. Thats one of those things that makes me think they may be deluding themself by thinking theyre more responsible than they actually act. Superiority complex but on a  more interpersonal scale and is a super common symptom of BD

Jude got their License and their folks lent them the Van. They still try to get people to drive them around cause it's cheaper than gas. 

Posted

Ah I see. I guess I'm so used to seeing them film in a moving car I don't even realize they are driving sometimes, seems like a distraction. My mistake

Though I can't see them asking for rides as a way to improve that sense of independence any better. they should just get their own shit and use it, or get a bus pass (though i know every city doesnt have good public transport), or something! I can not understand how people can mooch off others and not feel guilty about it.

Posted

Ah I see. I guess I'm so used to seeing them film in a moving car I don't even realize they are driving sometimes, seems like a distraction. My mistake

Though I can't see them asking for rides as a way to improve that sense of independence any better. they should just get their own shit and use it, or get a bus pass (though i know every city doesnt have good public transport), or something! I can not understand how people can mooch off others and not feel guilty about it.

it's the nature of the leech. use and use until that person that's getting used breaks. case in point Mac and I. 

Posted

I followed her and liked all of her IG photos before and watched her YT but she was just too much with putting non-binary/nogender jude in her bio tbh. Its simply just an easier way to get more attention 

Posted

Tbh I was only following them for thinspo. The photoshopped photos they post compared to the photos taken by modelling agencies are way different. 

But then in that video I think it was called Depop or Not with Jude just showing off their body. Yikes. That was triggering. But whatever that's probably just me being dramatic. 

Posted

2AA5D93D-3B03-4CA9-B7C7-E5EDEFC3F020.thu

i dont even know what to say about this. How can you feel fat when your bones are sticking out like that? 

Posted

2AA5D93D-3B03-4CA9-B7C7-E5EDEFC3F020.thu

i dont even know what to say about this. How can you feel fat when your bones are sticking out like that? 

They have a condition that i always forget the name of.. Body Dyspobia or something to that effect. they always feel fat, feel big even when they obviously arent. also makes sense that Jude has eating disorders due to body image. it's really sad. for all their faults I do feel bad for them.