• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sarah Marie Karda/ Jude Karda

609 posts in this topic

Posted

Idk what to type because Jude just doesnt seem that relevant anymore. I liked their content back when they had that long beautiful brown hair, because the videos actually seemed like it was something they had fun making. Now it’s just all about vlogs and flashing off that ED-body like their whole youtube career is a constant bodycheck.

also posing for selfies with a toddler always rubs me wrong. It just doesnt have the same effect as if someone else had taken the picture for them. 

but did Jude and their sister make up then? I remember the tumblr video where Jude screamed at their pregnant sister and told her her baby would grow up to be dumb because her sister smoked weed or some other paraphrase that fits

edit: Wanted to add something.

BRAD. If you’re still lurking: Do you know if the fanpage is Jude themself or someone else entirely?

I'll also add that I've become very good friends with Jude's fan page. little update as well. Jude contacted me after they came back from Milan with an apology for hurting me. apparently they want to be friends. i am extremely apprehensive but against my better judgement i'm giving them a second chance at a friendship at this point. That being said I am on guard. 

Posted

I'll also add that I've become very good friends with Jude's fan page. little update as well. Jude contacted me after they came back from Milan with an apology for hurting me. apparently they want to be friends. i am extremely apprehensive but against my better judgement i'm giving them a second chance at a friendship at this point. That being said I am on guard. 

hi brad. I really appreciate the guts it took to come on here. Especially since I know you are not doing it out of vindictiveness. I grew up in the area and attended school with Jude (we weren’t close by any means). Jude will only use those they need. Why wouldn’t they? They were raised that way. I usually stay clear of people like this but if you think having them as a friend will spark joy in your life then go for it. I wish you all the best. 

Posted

hi brad. I really appreciate the guts it took to come on here. Especially since I know you are not doing it out of vindictiveness. I grew up in the area and attended school with Jude (we weren’t close by any means). Jude will only use those they need. Why wouldn’t they? They were raised that way. I usually stay clear of people like this but if you think having them as a friend will spark joy in your life then go for it. I wish you all the best. 

I’ve been on the fence for the last few days and I honestly think I made a mistake letting them back in.  I think it’s time to ghost them. I’d love to say they’ve changed but I know they haven’t. I can see the signs. Can’t say I didn’t try I guess. I almost always believe in second chances. Ah well. Was worth a shot. 

Posted

Question for brad if you’re still lurking: is Jude actually nonbinary? They seem like they do things with heir appearance to regain relevance  / the attention they want and their gender seems to be a large part of that. 

Posted

Question for brad if you’re still lurking: is Jude actually nonbinary? They seem like they do things with heir appearance to regain relevance  / the attention they want and their gender seems to be a large part of that. 

Yes. I can honestly confirm that Jude affirms as Non-Binary. I will say that at least 80% of Jude's modelling career is that "female" look, but that's more the Fashion industry and society not keeping up with the times. for example, while they were in China last year all of Jude's casting were based on female images as being Non-Binary is not really understood or tolerated in the culture. Another thing to keep in mind that a lot of clothing that Jude receives is given to them free of charge in exchange for exposure on Social Media. Sometimes to bring in the money you have to play the part, which is really god damn sad on the industry's part when you think about it. 

Posted

I can't begin to tell you guys how disappointed I am in Jude. We, as Canadians, are being told to self isolate, stay inside, and to only leave if there is an extreme reason. What does Jude do? Hangs out with Antonio, goes from house to house to Cottage. They got back from Italy just prior to the border being closed. Did they self Quarantine? nope! are they taking this sickness seriously? honestly no, I don't believe they are. I don't care how bored you are, There is no excuse to go take pictures at a frozen lake with your "friend". absolutely ridiculous and unbelievably irresponsible. They keep asking to hang out with me, and I keep turning them down. I'm not about to risk my health, or my roommates health, just to hang out with someone who is bored. Sides, I'll probably just get used anyway. haha. 

Posted

Idk the term for it. Jude is kinda too selfish to care about pandemics lol.

Posted

Long time lurker first time poster. Hey brad, i really appreciate you coming forward about jude's awful behavior towards not only you but to their community as a whole. I noticed how insensitive and gross their Coronavirus vlog was and how they have basically ignored all the comments criticizing them, so thank you for being a fellow sane adult. I did have a few requets tho.

Firstly, anymore info you feel comfortable giving about the antonio person would be great. I hear their name not only here but i spot in some of their comments occasionally but haven't ever seen this person.

Also i know you probably respect others boundaries but if theres any facts about judes toxic behavior in their past relationships (familial, romantic, or otherwise) that you feel comfortable discussing, i know i'd appreciate it

Posted

Long time lurker first time poster. Hey brad, i really appreciate you coming forward about jude's awful behavior towards not only you but to their community as a whole. I noticed how insensitive and gross their Coronavirus vlog was and how they have basically ignored all the comments criticizing them, so thank you for being a fellow sane adult. I did have a few requets tho.

Firstly, anymore info you feel comfortable giving about the antonio person would be great. I hear their name not only here but i spot in some of their comments occasionally but haven't ever seen this person.

Also i know you probably respect others boundaries but if theres any facts about judes toxic behavior in their past relationships (familial, romantic, or otherwise) that you feel comfortable discussing, i know i'd appreciate it

Antonio was my "replacement". Jude cheated on me twice with him. I asked that they cut ties but they saw him anyway, cause Jude gets what they want. He's a self proclaimed youtuber, but his content is crap. You won't see a lot of him on IG as jude keeps that "professional" but he does randomly appear on their TikTok and snap. As for Jude. Where do I start. Mac and I have spoken about our respective relationships with Jude. We both agree that Jude just uses partners for personal gain or exposure, then moves on the the next victim. to be fair, I'm unsure if Jude conscientiously does this or if it's just the shit parenting of their folks. Jude's mom is 100% all about the attention 100% of the time, so I kinda see where they get that part of their personality from. End of class lesson? Jude is a leech. don't let them attach themselves to you. you remember the Dread pics from IG? Jude knew it would cause controversy, but posted them cause "the likes mattered more". ugh.. exhausting. 

Posted

Antonio was my "replacement". Jude cheated on me twice with him. I asked that they cut ties but they saw him anyway, cause Jude gets what they want.

Jude asked you to hang out with them and the person they cheated on you with? what the actual fuck was going through their head????

Posted

Jude asked you to hang out with them and the person they cheated on you with? what the actual fuck was going through their head????

A lot of things apparently. I was talking to them a week and a half ago. they wanted to reassure me that we're "just friends" and that it's possible we could get back together eventually. Bad news Judas.. That's a solid NO from me. 

Posted

I think one of the saddest obvious developments back when Mac and Jude were together were how they both seemed to get thinner and thinner. Now I know you wont talk about the ED Brad, and I respect it. But Jude should be considerate of themselves if they're still caught up in that shit, cuz this corona virus is not for people with compromised health in any way. It's a shame to see how they're not taking it seriously, but sadly most people arent at the moment.

Posted

I can't begin to tell you guys how disappointed I am in Jude. We, as Canadians, are being told to self isolate, stay inside, and to only leave if there is an extreme reason. What does Jude do? Hangs out with Antonio, goes from house to house to Cottage. They got back from Italy just prior to the border being closed. Did they self Quarantine? nope! are they taking this sickness seriously? honestly no, I don't believe they are. I don't care how bored you are, There is no excuse to go take pictures at a frozen lake with your "friend". absolutely ridiculous and unbelievably irresponsible. They keep asking to hang out with me, and I keep turning them down. I'm not about to risk my health, or my roommates health, just to hang out with someone who is bored. Sides, I'll probably just get used anyway. haha. 

Agreed. The tiktok they made in Italy making fun of it was disgusting when thousands of people are dying there. Anyone coming home from travel is supposed to stay in the house and not even leave for groceries which Jude did. They are also urging people not to go to cottages or small towns because they are not set up to help if COVID spreads. I am not sure where their cottage is but I am assuming it is in a smaller town. Especially coming back from ITALY where the virus was crazy you would think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would take it seriously. Also I think it is very weird for them to ask you to hang out but that is just my opinion.

Posted

Agreed. The tiktok they made in Italy making fun of it was disgusting when thousands of people are dying there. Anyone coming home from travel is supposed to stay in the house and not even leave for groceries which Jude did. They are also urging people not to go to cottages or small towns because they are not set up to help if COVID spreads. I am not sure where their cottage is but I am assuming it is in a smaller town. Especially coming back from ITALY where the virus was crazy you would think anyone with two brain cells to rub together would take it seriously. Also I think it is very weird for them to ask you to hang out but that is just my opinion.

it's not weird when you think of it from the prospective of a control freak/master manipulator losing their victim. even now when Jude msgs me it's never to JUST hangout, there's always another motive behind it. They either want a ride somewhere, or they're really high and they want food etc. it's very toxic and luckily I can see the patterns now and I'm stable enough to both see and ignore them. Jude has told me that they think I abandoned them when we parted ways. Jude doesnt see the break up as their fault, but that I abandoned them.. it's really sick and pathetic. for those of you that ask if Jude has an Eating disorder... I won't go into specifics but I will say one does exist. If you guys think about it hard enough you can imagine which one they have. Their outlook on the COVID-19 crisis is insanely stupid. They are not taking it seriously at all. they think it's a joke and with over 33k dead worldwide it's not a joke. Just shows how immature and stupid they really are. 

Posted (edited)

I'm a ways younger than jude and I have to say their thinking is near juvenile about certain things. They think in the same way a teenager who thinks theyre an adult thinks. Just about their career and living situation, the way they are so inconsiderate yet controlling in their relationships. No adult looks at a worldwide pandemic and thinks theyre immune to it. If you ask me, they have a case of type 2 bipolar disorder or npd from the emotional rollercoaster their vlogs and posts take you on. They are either this super confident wannabe luxury influencer or theyre an emotional wreck that still thinks they deserve the world.

Im not one to try and diagnose people but i have been diagnosed as bipolar with extremely similar symptoms, though theirs seem to be consistently narcissistic and its worrisome. These behaviors are extremely harmful more to others than themselves and they seem to be completely oblivious to this. You can even see it in their interactions (or lack thereof) with their audience. 

Edit: Also it seems to me that Jude privated some videos and has now unprivated them in the past few days. Wonder why that is.

Edited by crunchcrapsupreme
Forgot some info