• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sarah Marie Karda/ Jude Karda

575 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe they had dysmorphia instead of dysphoria? I know in USA you can get HRT and surgeries without diagnosis so who knows. Anyone knows whether they just got top surgery? Or anything else?

Posted

I still dislike how much Jude seems to promote thinspo but aesthetically I am glad they’re returning to a more feminine appearance. I mean... they’re just so pretty, I can’t lie. 

Posted

I started to follow them a couple of months ago, didn't know they had a thread here, because my boss showed me their insta and I thought it was interesting looking, albeit them being that skinny kinda bothered me (my boss had anorexia and is still very skinny). Never paid much attention to what they posted, so I didn't know about the family drama or top surgery. What a fucking mess.

Like, I understand that the surgery may be expensive and that modelling most of the time doesn't pay well (I work for a clothing brand and sometimes it makes my blood boil when models work for hours and all they get is clothes, like if it's going to pay the rent). Buuut they have a support system that allows them to work and save some money, for fuck's sake.

As for the latest posts, I am glad that they are going back to a feminine style again. Hope it makes them happy.

Posted

Jude looks pretty healthy to me, I have a similar body type and although they may look bone thin to some people, they may just have a smaller frame / bones like I do. I’m a lot shorter but I feel that it still applies. I look unhealthy to a lot of people but I’m just on the lower end of the healthy weight for my height. Also in every other video of just they’re snacking on one thing or another and as someone who’s experienced (recovering for over a year now) and known people with the eating disorder Jude’s accused of having (amorexia), I can honestly say that snacking on camera would literally be almost if not fully impossible due to the fact that we (I include myself because again, been through it) won’t even let other people watch us eat irl never mind broadcast it to the world. However this is just my view on it. 

Ps: Jude isn’t living with their fam and hasn’t since they originally left/got kicked out 

2B35EAC2-2719-4D03-BF4A-53A5322BF29D.jpeg

D642008B-F304-4037-9424-81A46750AA3D.jpeg

Posted (edited)

Jude looks pretty healthy to me, I have a similar body type and although they may look bone thin to some people, they may just have a smaller frame / bones like I do. I’m a lot shorter but I feel that it still applies. I look unhealthy to a lot of people but I’m just on the lower end of the healthy weight for my height. Also in every other video of just they’re snacking on one thing or another and as someone who’s experienced (recovering for over a year now) and known people with the eating disorder Jude’s accused of having (amorexia), I can honestly say that snacking on camera would literally be almost if not fully impossible due to the fact that we (I include myself because again, been through it) won’t even let other people watch us eat irl never mind broadcast it to the world. However this is just my view on it. 

Ps: Jude isn’t living with their fam and hasn’t since they originally left/got kicked out 

2B35EAC2-2719-4D03-BF4A-53A5322BF29D.jpeg

D642008B-F304-4037-9424-81A46750AA3D.jpeg

1) as someone who has also been through ana, I can assure you not every one of us hates being seen eating. I really enjoyed posting tons of pictures of my food and videos of me eating a few bites of it. that didn't mean I finished the food I posted. in fact, I took most of it home and left it in the fridge until someone else ate it... so I wouldn't take Jude's posts of themselves eating as a sign they don't have an ED.

2) they do look pretty healthy in those pictures, which is by no means what can be seen throughout their insta. at least not in the older pictures. it has been speculated before that it is partially due to Jude's editing (they make themselves look a lot taller, they make their legs more slender, they even photoshop their neck to make it look thinner and longer). that's why they look a lot healthier in photoshoots. nevertheless, it has been proven before that they have in fact lost weight and had a tumblr in which they talked about restricting and weight goals. plus, several of their ig pictures look like body checks. 

quote of what they really looked like irl:

IMG_9028.thumb.JPG.f2d707ab4d337f2986e3cIMG_9029.thumb.JPG.a27e60ef1e581df5311fb

picture of one of their ig posts in which they clearly look unhealthy, photoshop or not: 

4E072929-C3CA-4E7A-8B5F-0E1153FC23C5.thu 

Edited by mickey

Posted

Oh wow, I've just spend the last few hours reading this thread, so here it goes.

I have a few points that I would like to talk about. Few of them don't concern specifically Jude.

1. Pronouns/gender expression. I'm a nonbinary person myself, afab (which means I was assigned female at birth). I do understand tho that it's easier to grasp the concept of binary transpeople, that's why I'm speaking up about it now. I go by they/he pronouns, simply because every time someone referred to me as a girl/she/woman it made me want to kill myself. That's how gender dysphoria works, mates. It's a mental illness that makes stupid, little things like pronouns effect you as a major attack. Sure, a lot of trans people in general don't give a rat's arse about pronouns and that's awesome. Not all tho. Same with expression - a binary trans male will probably want to pass as male as much as he possibly can. A nonbinary person doesn't have that "aim". I for example present feminine one day, the other day I present manly and the other day genderless, just because. So saying that "if you're nonbinary you should want to present manly if you were born female" is... Just incorrect.

2. Jude bloody Karda.

I've started following them (I'm using them cause it's their preferred pronoun, I'd love for people to use my preferred pronoun so why wouldn't I do it, plus why should I give an argument against my point?) around 2 years ago, when they started their relationship with Cody. At first I was wowed, cause they were quite open about their gender identity not being binary and they seemed like a positive person. And then the entire franchise of Jude bloody Karda started - from very emotional coming out, during which they came out as somebody they had already come out as MULTIPLE times, throughout shaving their head, going on T, making themselves look like Death, all upon the darn key chains business. 

I honestly don't think Jude is nonbinary. I really don't believe that. I see some aspects of their social dysphoria but when money gets involved they seem not to mind being a woman. Hey, mate, that's fantastic! I wish my dysphoria would just go away if someone paid me! 

They annoy me as fuck, simply because with their entire "career" they make other nonbinary people seem like a joke. And I don't blame people - seriously, if I were cis for example and I came across Jude as an example of a nonbinary person, I wouldn't believe such identity is anything but "special snowflake syndrom". 

They're entitled, irresponsible, annoying as hell and just ill. ED, some identity disorders, something's up. But why, oh why, do they have to show it all to their public so after that everyone thinks you can just chose an identity or nonbinary folks aren't valid?

okay, my little rant is over, if anyone had any questions about for example nonbinary identity I'd be glad to clear things up, cheers

Posted

Long time lurker here. I don’t have much to add other than my own speculation.

In regards to Jude taking on more of a feminine appearance, maybe they feel sort of trapped to keep their non-binary identity? I don’t have any evidence for this and they don’t seem to feel that way, but I’ve read posts from a lot of people who started to figure out their identities and rushed to give themselves a label before they even knew what they were. Now there are people who came out of the closet, and are to afraid to admit they were wrong. A good example of this is Blythe Baird’s poem ‘The Lesbian Reevaluates’.

idk just an idea. I think when they got with Cody, he sort of influenced them and they wanted to cater to him in a way to fit in with him.

I do like more feminine clothing on them, personally, but I’ve been following Jude since they were like 16-17? We’re about the same age and I was deep in the thinspo/pro-ana bullshit.

Posted

Little update question: does anyone know what happened with Brad? Jude stopped appearing on his insta, no #yearofjude or anything.

Posted

Little update question: does anyone know what happened with Brad? Jude stopped appearing on his insta, no #yearofjude or anything.

it is a little strange to me that he’s not posting them as much, but I think I remember them mentioning at some point or ryker mentioning on insta that they were moving in together with another person into a house ? 

C9B5F067-98CE-4A39-85E5-FBE7105366C7.png

Posted

Jude got a job to keep them social and I think that’s great :) they look happy and healthy 

82CD0630-803F-424C-A4E2-920ABD129717.png

8E9D4537-0142-4948-AD86-7E0331A3729D.png

Posted

latest yt video update

jude is sad and upset about their chest

Posted

THEY BROKE UP WITH BRAD!

He posted on instagram then deleted it cause Jude asked him too 🙄

every 2 years they get a new boi.

DE7881F2-A79B-47B7-8A4C-E69D18421A14.jpeg

Posted

THEY BROKE UP WITH BRAD!

He posted on instagram then deleted it cause Jude asked him too 🙄

every 2 years they get a new boi.

DE7881F2-A79B-47B7-8A4C-E69D18421A14.jpeg

to my knowledge he may have broken up with Jude or it was mutual according to this tumblr post:

B8CBD2BD-A49F-42FC-A8A9-B80A956B4302.jpeg

Posted

Jude’s with a new guy already and was with hima couple days before brad and Jude broke up. Wyd Jude? 

9D1BE728-2E90-4A32-A523-CB8568E1EB21.jpeg

Posted

It is actually insane how fast Jude changes personalities when they change partners. Imagine lacking a personality so much that your entire being as a human depends on who is around you? 

Also their last video bragging about their parents home, which Jude has contributed absolutely nothing towards, is disgusting. Show a little humbleness and class. This new guy is very annoying too.