• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sarah Marie Karda/ Jude Karda

552 posts in this topic

Posted

Its funny that the fan account isnt here to whiteknight Jude now. 

Posted

I just saw this poppin’ up on my feed and I am not sure what to make of it ....

902CE3A9-5BB4-4849-A783-2422FE2DA283.thu

I mean .. I hope ... I think ... I dunno.

Posted

I just saw this poppin’ up on my feed and I am not sure what to make of it ....

902CE3A9-5BB4-4849-A783-2422FE2DA283.thu

I mean .. I hope ... I think ... I dunno.

Its Sister Erin’s baby. The sister Jude yelled at in a video a couple of months ago. 

Honestly, Brad’s livestream makes me think that Jude is high most of the time lately.

Posted (edited)

But what is with this picture tho? Like, in all honesty, I do not fear anything and people should do what they want but I do not really think this is ... appropriate content for Instagram where they probably have a lot of followers? It seems a bit of a weird move to post something like this so openly if you ask me.

Edited by Pepopai

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted (edited)

It's more like it isn't exactly the kind of pic you expect to see when someone is showing their sister's baby tbh. Not because a mother breastfeeding their baby it's something bad, but because it's a weird pic to take. I just hope they asked her sister for permission to upload the image 

Edited by Horror

Posted

Is anyone curious whats going on with Judes family?? Now theyre all friendly after they talked so much shit about them... did they finally give in?? Even judes sister used to comment on their post and call jude a liar multiple times and now theyre close.

Posted

It's more like it isn't exactly the kind of pic you expect to see when someone is showing their sister's baby tbh. Not because a mother breastfeeding their baby it's something bad, but because it's a weird pic to take. I just hope they asked her sister for permission to upload the image 

Especially with all those weird people around the internet who literally scout the web for pictures of babies and god knows what. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by wallflower

Posted (edited)

-

Edited by yfiwylfi

Posted

even if they fight and shit talk each other at the end of the day they’re still family and families (almost) always make up.

oh of course! i was just curious what drove jude to go back. especially how they said their mom treated them.. 

Posted

Looks like someone is being a good boi again  :doge: I wonder if Jude is going for Judas 

Posted

I honestly hope that they treat their family with kindness this time.

Posted

I honestly hope that they treat their family with kindness this time.

I think they will as long as they get what they want. I have a feeling while they went to Japan some money came their way for food and stuff from family. 

It makes me shake my head to see them posting baby pictures and all that, however. Imagine growing up and seeing an archived video about how your relative told your mom you would be all fucked up when you came out. They don't understand consequences and they never will because everyone is just a "hater" and they can just turn away. It's sad. I feel one day they'll make a grave mistake online that really ruins their reputation, a lot of fans were already lost by the dreads stunt.

I don't think they have any goals past getting insta likes and getting wasted. Jude needs help but as long as they have instagram to validate them, they won't seek or receive any. 

I wish they would receive therapy as a condition of living back with their family.

Also I believe Brad might be a project, at the end of the day saying they visually don't belong together is a bit mean. Brad looks like a normal dude even if the stuff he says can come off weird or clingy, it's not out of the norm for a typical guy and Jude is getting their benefits from the relationship (chauffeur, friend, supporter, photographer, wallet, the list goes on). What I mean by project is if Jude is addicted to weight loss, helping someone lose weight is going to be fun for them. It's also enabling of ED traits, someone who always wants to work out and eat healthy to lose weight. 

Posted

Jude has been pretty quiet lately, but I figured I’d post some of their Instagram posts here. 

On August 31st, Jude wrote a caption about “getting back to my true self”. Ever since that post, they have been dressing a lot more feminine and less androgynous. 

3401A7F8-D707-479E-8028-1B962D9CCA63.thu20B33541-BCF1-408A-8B89-476E3B4621D2.thuEF398312-9432-414A-86E2-8C94416221A9.thuB07D0410-219C-47B9-8A29-5AF0CF6D2572.thuFF77BAE5-BE92-4998-8A2C-CBA4EBF35C4D.thu