• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Sarah Marie Karda/ Jude Karda

575 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Okay so I have never posted a topic before, let me know if I mess anything up! 

Sarah Marie Karda, username sarahmariekardax on Instagram, with 168k followers- notable to me because well, she looks different in almost every picture she posts. She has a YouTube channel (linked below) where she looks pretty different from her pictures on Instagram. She is a model and is extremely skinny, which gets her a lot of critique on Instagram. Thoughts anyone? 

Instagram:

http://instagram.com/sarahmariekardax

http://instagram.com/mindsetsandcigarettes

NEW INSTA: http://instagram.com/jude.karda

YouTube: 

https://youtube.com/channel/UCqy6OohW1TPOC_YXnt06GiA

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by Jaeie
Added updated info, new name

Posted

I just hope she doesn't have an eating disorder.. i personally don't find the last picture appealing or sexy but we all have different beauty standards. 

Posted

She's not someone I would follow. The only picture I like is the "review of fake bangs coming" if that's her real jaw and chin, they're very small and her lips don't look so unnaturally massive in it. I think she looks better with petite lips. Her eyes and lips just look so odd on her. 

Posted

I follow her and I'm jealous of how she looks :alpacadone:

Posted

I used to follow an old 'private' blog of hers but when she got signed it disappeared pretty quickly.

She used to post a lot about depression and feeling inadequate and hating her body, (being skinny & flat-chested etc)  .... Her twitter also contained a lot of depressing things .... She sounded really lonely.

But recently, she seems much more comfortable in her own skin and not afraid to hide her flat chest or body, which I think is a very good thing because on IG especially the skinny-shaming is horrible and she's making a stand against it, in her own way, which can help other girls.

She has the kind of face that can pull off any hair style, colour and make-up ... I'm really jealous of these types of chameleon people haha

I don't know if she truly is happier than she was before, but she definitely seems it, (I guess becoming an international signed model helps with that!!) so I'm happy for her.

Although yeah, I get irritated by anyone who does that hand pushing up lips pose. It's like the duckface ver.2

Posted

I've seen her pop up a few times and sometimes all I can say is... Calm down on that abao filter girl. 

Posted

I was thinking about making a topic about her. Like, you have to edit that much, for real? The neck..jeeeez.

vdN0q7ybXTE.thumb.jpg.258dd2cee0d45d39ef

a real neck. a neck that can hold a head.

tumblr_o6783aHn7J1sa3xrlo1_500.thumb.jpg

that bloody pencil neck she elongates and thins on her EVERY instagram photo. Like we get it, you are a swan, but please dont.

Posted

FotorCreated.thumb.jpg.b2f2004515deca107

Sorry for the bad comparison, but the angle was good.
She seems to edit her chin, maybe nose and upper lip and her eyebrosw look different too, even though those are recent pictures.

I don't know why she is so interesting, her videos are average as well as her (real) look in my eyes.
To me it just looks like she tries to compensate for something with looking "really unique" and being different and all that...

Posted (edited)

I just found her on Instagram and watched one of her videos on YouTube and she looks so different. In her photos, her face looks really small. I think she edits her neck.

Edited by Lilnat

Posted

I started following her because of this thread and her Lady Amalthea inspired makeup (Last Unicorn reference you guys!!), but I do agree, she over edits her pics. Which is strange because she is so thin already. The image @Lilnat posted is super obvious she warped her neck on the left side. Just look at that lampshade/choker warp.

blah.thumb.png.f97f5b61c00e96e429dfbe0d2

Good thing she takes her selfies in the same spot constantly lol.

Posted

Apparently she uses he/they pronouns..

Posted

Yeah if you watch her videos then look at her pics the photoshop is pretty obvious

she's still pretty though~ 

Posted

Does anyone know what she's doing besides modeling? Idk, you must have a lot of time to style yourself like that and take photos etc. ... and she rarely seems to leave her house, too. Plus, she doesn't post model photos that often... I'm just wondering how she has the time?? Or does she make so much money with her few model jobs that she doesn't need to do anything else?

Posted (edited)

Yes! Someone finally brought her up. She's cute but I have this game where every time she popped up in my feed I'd show my husband and say "look she has her hand in her mouth again"

But seriously, homegirl got her hand in her mouth so often I bet she's sick all the time.

Edited by T.O.P