• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Michelle Phan

468 posts in this topic

Posted

More fillers

F56FB873-FB31-4BB6-B6C9-86B41679BAF6.jpeg

her fillers look nice tbh, but maybe that’s because i love fuller lips :alpacaheadshake:

Posted

arent michelle's lips naturally full? im pretty sure shes getting something else done 

Posted

arent michelle's lips naturally full? im pretty sure shes getting something else done 

She's deffo had lip injections . She's always had big lips but they were never that full. If you look closely at her other photos you can see swollen skin above her Cupid's bow that's always a dead giveaway for lip fillers. 

I also think she got cheek fillers for sculpted cheekbones. 

Posted

is no one going to talk about how inappropriate and inconsiderate it is for her to have ig stories of her cat and dead rats/animals ?? 

pics under the spoilers, quite graphic, if you are weak to dead animals do not look 

pics under the spoilers, quite graphic, if you are weak to dead animals do not look 

Hidden Content

Lizards when attacked & know they're outmatched will resort to playing dead as a last ditch effort to save themselves. And I actually think it's kind of cool that she does post it. Some cats love to hunt outdoors and will bring the owner presents when they return home. Better than having a cat that just mopes around the house and sleeps all day. 

Posted

Better than having a cat that just mopes around the house and sleeps all day. 

was that ironic or were you serious? because if you're serious, oh, noes.... my cats are good for nothing then :( i can't help it if  live on the 5th floor at a VERY busy crossroads -i cant let my cats out there to hunt birds, mice and lizards.... maybe i should just get rid of the cats.... ?

i really don't know what to make of that statement, other than pointing out the rest of the post was enough without that observation which can be quite offending to people who like lazy cats. or perhaps have cats with special needs and cant afford to let the cats out. 

Posted

was that ironic or were you serious? because if you're serious, oh, noes.... my cats are good for nothing then :( i can't help it if  live on the 5th floor at a VERY busy crossroads -i cant let my cats out there to hunt birds, mice and lizards.... maybe i should just get rid of the cats.... ?

i really don't know what to make of that statement, other than pointing out the rest of the post was enough without that observation which can be quite offending to people who like lazy cats. or perhaps have cats with special needs and cant afford to let the cats out. 

it's fine to have house cats, as long as you have the opportunity to spend time with them, else they can get stressed from boredom. A family friend has two house cats and they're very happy and sweet. 

Posted

What do you guys think about her makeup line? Its a billion times better than her loreal one. But its definitely not unique imo.

They just announced international shipping and the shipping costs more than the actual products ( an additional 40-60 quid if i remember correctly) why she thought that would be a good business move i don’t know . That was the reason her first line failed in the first place. She’s completely isolated her business to the Usa basically. I wouldn’t pay that much shipping for dior or chanel let alone em cosmetics. 

Posted

this pic popped up on my newsfeed bc i still follow ipsy on fb... guess she's collabing with a new makeup line called yensa that's really *~natural beauty*~/superfood focused or smt. i just thought she looked really pretty here and a LOT more similar to when she first started on youtube. looks like she's calmed down on the fillers if anything else. her chin looks soooo much better here.

Screen Shot 2019-03-20 at 5.50.24 PM.png

Posted

this pic popped up on my newsfeed bc i still follow ipsy on fb... guess she's collabing with a new makeup line called yensa that's really *~natural beauty*~/superfood focused or smt. i just thought she looked really pretty here and a LOT more similar to when she first started on youtube. looks like she's calmed down on the fillers if anything else. her chin looks soooo much better here.

not with those cheekbones. 

Posted (edited)

So she's super obsessed with staying youthful, so I don't understand why she'd get rid of the fat on her cheeks, not only does it look unnatural since the rest of her face is pillow-ie but that fat would have come in handy in her later years and would've kept her looking more youthful in the long run. The hollow old lady look ain't cute . 

Edited by Rin-chan

Posted

So she's super obsessed with staying youthful, so I don't understand why she'd get rid of the fat on her cheeks, not only does it look unnatural since the rest of her face is pillow-ie but that fat would have come in handy in her later years and would've kept her looking more youthful in the long run. The hollow old lady look ain't cute . 

she’ll just get fat injected in her cheeks then.

All these injections... hmm like a human pincushion.

Posted

i feel like she's always had stronger cheekbones ever since she started getting older and lost weight. maybe i'm misremembering. but that pointy monstrosity she was trying to pass off for a chin kind of detracted from that.

Posted

she’ll just get fat injected in her cheeks then.

All these injections... hmm like a human pincushion.

Lool, it's like a never ending cycle of fixing a flaw then having to fix a new flaw caused by the previous.

i feel like she's always had stronger cheekbones ever since she started getting older and lost weight. maybe i'm misremembering. but that pointy monstrosity she was trying to pass off for a chin kind of detracted from that.

I want to say this as nicely as possible but I doubt she reads here. You can see that she's got some fat under her chin. You pretty much can't have natural cheekbones like hers if you've got fat on your face. I'm English with a diamond faceshape and not even my cheekbones are like that. My left cheek is pretty lit, my right however...

I guess that's another giveaway hers are too symmetrical and sculpted. 

3E48C123-3F53-4C36-8ADE-FBED2C416365.jpeg

Posted

Lool, it's like a never ending cycle of fixing a flaw then having to fix a new flaw caused by the previous.

I want to say this as nicely as possible but I doubt she reads here. You can see that she's got some fat under her chin. You pretty much can't have natural cheekbones like hers if you've got fat on your face. I'm English with a diamond faceshape and not even my cheekbones are like that. My left cheek is pretty lit, my right however...

I guess that's another giveaway hers are too symmetrical and sculpted. 

3E48C123-3F53-4C36-8ADE-FBED2C416365.jpeg

i'm pretty sure that's not true... i'm sittin over here with cruella deville cheeks and i totally get the double-chin effect when i smile lmao. either way if you watch the video, it looks natural enough my vote is still with aging. lots of people get the hollowed out cheeks as they age.

and she for sure pulled back on the chin fillers, there's still a bit in the vid but def not like it was before.