• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Michelle Phan

690 posts in this topic

Posted

@Lawcchi It should be 26 chapters

Yep I know as much as that but now that she numbered the beginning chapter to 1-3 I get a little confused. If my calculation is correct, there are 2 more chapters to go. LOL Rey is not even Rhea spelled backwards. This comic is becoming such a painful mess, I feel extremely embarrassed for her.

Posted

I just read the new chapter. Please forgive me for thinking that Arret is totally my type of hottie lol.... I don't get what the "deep" dialogues mean seriously... Also, just how many more chapters are there to go? two?

To be honest I didn't read the chapter because I am tired of exposition and confusing "Trying-to-br-deep" dialog... 

@Lawcchi It should be 26 chapters

For a season or as a whole? Because it looks like non lol There is a lot more to explain, people would be left with questions. 

Posted

To be honest I didn't read the chapter because I am tired of exposition and confusing "Trying-to-br-deep" dialog... 

I was bored, and needed lulz! I can't handle the try-hard dialogues anymore I guess. I nearly puked at how 'deep' they are. 

Posted

No, I mean her expanding the story because she didn't really plan it well so she might as well just keep going

where is your sig from?

Posted

where is your sig from?

Vine user PurpleCrumbs

anyways, the Webtoon is postponed again until sometime in November, apparently. I don't know why did the whole team had to travel to Tokyo, but it seems wildly irresponsible after the hiatus they had a while back.

Posted

Vine user PurpleCrumbs

anyways, the Webtoon is postponed again until sometime in November, apparently. I don't know why did the whole team had to travel to Tokyo, but it seems wildly irresponsible after the hiatus they had a while back.

Pfft, obviously because Japanese people would be swooned by Helios:Femina :hurrplz:

On a serious note, the team probably knows Helios Femina is a piece of crap and are only doing the work cause they got paid.

Posted

I just watched the new video of IAMKARENO and she was in China with Michelle where Michelle officially announced / started or whatever her Youku Channel. I guess we can see her videos now there?!

The part with Michelle starts at 02:15-ish.

Posted

she mentions being away three weeks, does this mean Michelle was with her those three weeks? if so, no wonder why the comics gets postphone all the time.

Posted

Hello, newbie here!

The new November chapter is out and this time I am honestly confused by the pacing... (surprise!)

So, Rhea Rey has, like, passed a year inside her head, to train to fight a dragon, only to be backstabbed....? In one chapter? With little hints of relevance to the previous three chapter? I don't know what to expect anymore...

Small rant: Although her art is ok, her (their?) sense of composition is overwhelming. She often try to use cinematic angle, making use of the scrolling format to make it look like a camera panning down, but it ended up too much because she doesn't add many negative spaces.

1479681814692638334.thumb.jpg.7acd543a19

1479681817649638339.thumb.jpg.9ce5c37617

1479681817489638337.thumb.jpg.4c05a67c07 

1479681818917638334.thumb.jpg.a4af5421df

This may looks fine on draft or PC monitor, but when read on phone, that tree is just... visually confusing.

Sorry, but I have a lot of issues with this comic, art-wise and plot-wise. The illustration is so close to being artistic if the story can give it justice.

Posted

This genderbend arc is so completely disconnected with everything else and seriously... Zuka? Is that all you could came up with? Holt shit.

Mish went full Naruto with the weird flashback tangents, to be honest.

Posted

I wish I never clicked on this thread. I never thought she had such controversy. She is a wizard when it comes to makeup especially when she did her Daenerys Targaryen video.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetymd_hoFA

Posted

I wish I never clicked on this thread. I never thought she had such controversy. She is a wizard when it comes to makeup especially when she did her Daenerys Targaryen video.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tetymd_hoFA

I love how matching her foundation shade is to her "natural skin colour", just like how she said it in the video

Screenshot_2016-12-01-23-26-32-1.thumb.p

On another note, her new comic chapters just kills me on the inside, soulless, empty, I don't know what the fuck is going on, the comic just broke me, I don't care about it anymore, I hope some Nerd critic reviews it and the comic will get a pounding it deserves, but no no, the chapters aren't the thing that really broke me, it's the comments and how much love it got that broke me

Screenshot_2016-12-01-23-33-13-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2016-12-01-23-33-19-1.thumb.pBut then again, some people love Stones To Abigail..tumblr_o0l6qa4sOx1tdxy2ko1_500.thumb.gif

Posted

People who say this is the best Webtoon they've ever read clearly haven't read a lot of Webtoons xD

Posted

Helios Femina is actually my first Webtoon, but even I find the story and art dodgy

Posted

Wow. This thread is dead xD But I want to contribute. I am a blogger and I had a sponsored project with a toothpaste company and one of the perks is we get to Skype with Mish. This was like 6 years ago I think, back when she was at her peak. So I was soooo excited and I prepared questions. When we finally connected on Skype, I thought she was going to turn on her video.. but she didn't turn it on so all I could hear was her voice. It is her and I was so happy because I have been an avid follower and I apply her tutorials myself and I learned a lot about makeup application. 

If my energy level is 10 out of 10, hers was like a 3. T___T She was still trying to be nice but I was really disappointed at how it seems like she was just "forced" to do this. That I am just a chore that she needs to check on her checklist. Ever since then I barely watched her videos anymore because I experience first hand how fake she is.

Sure, she was trying to be nice, but I could hear it from her voice that she just wanted to get rid of me asap. How disappointing for a fan (used-to-be) like me.