• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Michelle Phan

580 posts in this topic

Posted

Michelle Phan

s1WLAa5.gif

Do I need to still explain why she should be here?

For a "Lancome, #1 " representative she is such a fan of cyber-bullying and just loves to use her "power" to abuse people.

Remember the incident of retweeting some  tweets of peoples (which are young teens) to express their opinion on her letting her fans attack the teen. Michelle. teen suicide. read about it.

Here are screen shots of people confronting what she did and her respond is as snowflake as shit.

mp_0807.jpg

mp_0937.jpg

More can be read here:

http://michellephail.tumblr.com/post/1527791105

http://mishbunny.tumblr.com/post/81747108309/response-from-the-real-mccoy

And the copyright lawsuit.

http://mishbunny.tumblr.com/post/92191769698/michelle-phan-slapped-with-copyright-infringement

links for you to enjoy:

https://encyclopediadramatica.se/Michelle_Phan

https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=michellephan

http://michellephan.com/

and her dancing chin to entertain you:

WGaJ.gif

LZ7x.gif

michelle_phan_before_after.jpg

Posted

Wasn't there even the discussion on Pull 1.0 that her 'boyfriend' Dom is just a hired actor? :D
I didn't really like her personality anymore....and now i see this, oh geez...:alpacaworry:

Posted

Wasn't there even the discussion on Pull 1.0 that her 'boyfriend' Dom is just a hired actor? :D
I didn't really like her personality anymore....and now i see this, oh geez...:alpacaworry:

Yeah that was said and also her lover stories with her "boyfriend" are so sketchy. 
A FRENCH BOYFRIEND. MET HIM AT PARIS IN A DREAMY CAFE.AND OMG HE'S A MODEL.
like a bloody manga.
and this tumblr user stated this:
their relationship is fishy as hell. 

Posted

Yeah that was said and also her lover stories with her "boyfriend" are so sketchy. 
A FRENCH BOYFRIEND. MET HIM AT PARIS IN A DREAMY CAFE.AND OMG HE'S A MODEL.
like a bloody manga.
and this tumblr user stated this:
their relationship is fishy as hell. 

Strange indeed. 
Also, does anyone know what she does the whole time?
I mean besides uploading things to her website nobody really needs to know and these half-assed "I know everything about life and situatons so ask me stuff"-pillow talk videos as she calles them.  

Posted

Strange indeed. Also, does anyone know what she does the whole time?
I mean besides uploading things to her website nobody really needs to know and these half-assed "I know everything about life and situatons so ask me stuff"-pillow talk videos as she calles them.  

Her pillow talk and such is just a pile of useless nounses that aim to failer. 

All I know in her spear time she watches "anime an plays video games" 

Posted

a8vIQ45.thumb.jpg.a672e36186162f9461d36adrrhetht.thumb.png.4a5765e104aa78704c82d

odd screencaps from her videos.

Posted

I once tumbled over some egg-face-mask- tutorial of her and even though I kind of liked her ideas, she seemed fishier and fishier the more I saw of her. Everything was just *too* perfect, *too* manga and everything.

For some reason she wasn't interesting enough to follow her further, though. I did'nt expect her to be such a cyberbully O.o

Posted (edited)

Her make up skills aren't the best but I like her personality and voice.

I think the way she changed her face looks good? And beside the chin and eyelids I don't see much difference. She was always beautiful.

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

Does every fanbase consists to 90% of mean people? I mean you criticise something and fans are arttacking you out of nowhere. I saw it on Venus page, Taylors and I think on Marzias page too and now I saw it here. Sometimes it is ok to correct a person if his/her criticism isnt constructive, just trying to pull the other person down. But even kind and constructive criticism is not allowed. I think I saw one example under a picture on Venus' IG. A person just said that he doesnt like what she posted. Nothing more. And he got attacked by other fan girls to stop that shit.
And what really annoys me and what is really paradox is that the fans are always saying stuff like that these kind of people are just stupid haters, jealous and should shut the fuck up and that the haters should stop bullying their beloved idols ...... but I have to say that the fans are most of the time the people who are really aggresive and just bully people, because they think that their idols are perfect and that every negative criticism cant be true. It doesnt make any sense! What the hell is going on in those peoples heads?

Posted

^^^^^^^

Fans get so brain washed by these people. It's crazy and fans turn out to be the biggest bullies of anyone. I have seen it on automatic honey instagram it's rediculous. It's not freedom of speech anymore when people saying something that might be negative but true get bullied off the internet and are called haters. It's like hushing. These idols have close friends, fake accounts and fans to help bully people. Thats why I like this page it exposes the shit heads for what they are. I really dislike social media and what the human race has become thanks to instagram, twitter, youtube, facebook, etc. 

Posted

Isn't her brother married to another girl? She's the one who does transformation videos successfully and is actually a good makeup artist. Can't remember what her name is though.. At least Mich was bitter because of her and people saying her sister-in-law was a way better makeup artist than her. As far as I can remember

Posted

You're talking about Promise Phan ;) She's sooo much better at makeup than Michelle :alpacadone:

Posted

Yeah! Her! Gosh Mich looks like a toddler writing with her feet compared to Promise.

Posted (edited)

Edit: said this twice lol

Edited by Kuroneko

Posted

Isn't her brother married to another girl? She's the one who does transformation videos successfully and is actually a good makeup artist. Can't remember what her name is though.. At least Mich was bitter because of her and people saying her sister-in-law was a way better makeup artist than her. As far as I can remember

Her sister in law is actually crazy good at makeup though. She did a Kardashians transformation where she did her makeup as Kim, Khloe and Kris Jenner and she legit looked like 3 different people. It was wild.

Does every fanbase consists to 90% of mean people? I mean you criticise something and fans are arttacking you out of nowhere. I saw it on Venus page, Taylors and I think on Marzias page too and now I saw it here. Sometimes it is ok to correct a person if his/her criticism isnt constructive, just trying to pull the other person down. But even kind and constructive criticism is not allowed. I think I saw one example under a picture on Venus' IG. A person just said that he doesnt like what she posted. Nothing more. And he got attacked by other fan girls to stop that shit.
And what really annoys me and what is really paradox is that the fans are always saying stuff like that these kind of people are just stupid haters, jealous and should shut the fuck up and that the haters should stop bullying their beloved idols ...... but I have to say that the fans are most of the time the people who are really aggresive and just bully people, because they think that their idols are perfect and that every negative criticism cant be true. It doesnt make any sense! What the hell is going on in those peoples heads?

Venus and Michelle both have incredibly blind, brainwashed fans. Taylor's fans are less brainwashed than Fangelics and Michelle's fans (Phans? lol) but they're still pretty bad. Really it's just that they get put on a pedestal as some PERFECT KAWAII GODDESSU and their fans lose the sense that their goddess can be a horrible piece of human trash. Plus who wouldn't want to be a kawaii uwu anime goddess and move to Japan like Venus and have a totally manga relationship like Michelle? (The answer is sane people who can see through all this crap)

It's more like they blindly worship these YouTubers who are living the life that they want so they can live vicariously through said YouTubers.