• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

34 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Decided to check in on Wylo on tumblr. A mistake, I say.

tumblr_n02zj8Mbuc1rqa91go1_r2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n15hg8LBAM1rqa91go1_r4_1280.jpg

tumblr_n3l0e8vdGu1rqa91go1_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n9dyzke8zs1rqa91go1_r4_1280.jpgtumblr_n9n4uaUG6B1rqa91go1_r3_1280.jpgtumblr_n4n9dycUVD1rqa91go1_r5_1280.jpg11899553_859468980809971_153476227_n.jpg11848916_1651823288391693_1320339352_n.j

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

tumblr_n15hg8LBAM1rqa91go1_r4_1280.jpg

LMAO she looks like a chameleon in this photo

Wylo's sho0ping skillz hasn't improved that much since her Jolie shooping era. I mean, you'd think she'd at least be spending some of her time looking at tutorials on how to retouch photos properly, seeing as she's [seemingly] currently unemployed/not studying. Ahh but then again, what more can I expect from Wylo, honestly...

Posted

Lmao you can clearly tell she enlarged her eyes

Posted

Lmao you can clearly tell she enlarged her eyes

I noticed the same thing. In fact, it's hard NOT to notice. I guess she's not even trying to hide the fact that she's a fake anymore.

Posted

omg she looks fucking creepy with those to-the-max shooped eyes....

Posted

Miss "my lips always look different" never dissapoints with her magic tricks. I almost forgot how magical they are.

tumblr_ntwdwghLZM1u27h1vo1_1280.jpg

Posted

I wonder why did she stop taking full nudes if she thinks its so "artsy" all Iv'e seen is her blurred ass lol 

Posted

Hidden Content

Wylo's sho0ping skillz hasn't improved that much since her Jolie shooping era. I mean, you'd think she'd at least be spending some of her time looking at tutorials on how to retouch photos properly, seeing as she's [seemingly] currently unemployed/not studying. Ahh but then again, what more can I expect from Wylo, honestly...

she looks like this:

:frowny:

Posted

I was doing some light googling when I came across this post. I was able to find a source for it here. It's kinda been well established at this point that Wylo's english is terrible, so any post that has proper english is likely plagiarized. I just thought it was worth posting here as additional proof.

Though this was worth mentioning: I recently found out that Wylona blocked my themanyfacesofwylonahayashi tumblr. I set the account up to reblog stuff that's sourced to her, in addition to posting other photos she's owned, in addition to some other stuff (I may or may not have reblogged one of her photos with "creepypasta" lol). 

Also, I'm gonna be uploading my file on Wylona at some point in the future because I don't see myself creating a summary page for her, let alone contributing anything further. But I feel like what I have is going to waste so I'm gonna upload it for people to use as they see fit. It's not very organized, and it's mostly just photos (a lot of repeats, most of them reposts) but I do have some screencaps saved in addition to some video, not to mention her old sho0ps. So yeah, expect that at some point. 

Posted

I wonder why did she stop taking full nudes if she thinks its so "artsy" all Iv'e seen is her blurred ass lol 

Just two words: crappy tattoo.

Posted

What the hell happened with her collar bones :amgplz: this just looks ridiculous... I thinks she takes the "collar" part a bit too seriously.

Posted

i see her a lot on my Pinterest when I look at nu-goth I think she looks pretty without all that shopping....

Posted

she does not look like on pic at all. i can't say she is ugly, but she does'not apreciatte her natural beauty. the worst i think she just does not aprreciatte anything . a viny, all the time begging for things, asking to pity her , trying to be someone who she is not. at least before with that crazy photoshop (but not THAT shitty quility like now😓) she had her style, that attracted people. but now she with out job and education and any self-improvment she is becoming more and more disfunctional person. she does not realize and keep living in her fake world , continuing ignoring and blocking all people who confused with wtf she is doing. one year ago she've been so different. thats why u can't rely on other people fully especially like her current bf. she is not strong enough and i don't thinj she got friends left to help her. probably this #tb will continue for awhile and then dissappear

image.jpg

Posted

It seems like her only constant friend is that girl yyuki... who I think is her gf?? She seems like a nice person... while Wylo is a hot mess. She seems to genuinely care for her but.. does Wylo care back?? Or is she just another person for her to leech off of?? I'd hate to think that way.. but given the things she does... I wonder.