• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Deleted/rare videos

160 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Old commercial(s) for Nokia HK - I think she looks so cute here! :alpacalove: The instagram also has links to the videos on YouTube, however they have long since been removed.

Hidden Content

After watching these videos I have no doubts about the jaw reduction 

tay.jpg

Edited by majo

Posted

OMG she looks like a complete MORON in those ads... Why is it when everytime i see women advertizing tech gadgets they make them look like total idiots? TT___TT So cringeworthy i almost broke a tooth... Also is it hust me or does she have some weird stuff on her tongue? Looks like glitter?? Wtf

wp_ss_20160623_0004.png

wp_ss_20160623_0003.png

wp_ss_20160623_0006.png

Posted (edited)

Old but gold:

Those cheeks. :derp: That outfit?

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

Old but gold:

Indodeen.

Taylor's still following that racist on twitter.

Posted

Indodeen.

Taylor's still following that racist on twitter.

*cringe*

Old but gold:

*cringe to death*

Posted

Tbh I liked the way she looked before the jaw reduction. She had a very like  "she could be on Gossip Girl" type of look, now she looks japanese sex doll esque.

Posted

Old but gold:

This made me laugh so hard... it's just the combination of her bloated chipmunk cheeks along with her dress and song!

Posted

Jesus Christ she used to be so naturally pretty, I don't understand why she had all those fillers, especially the weird eye bag tear duct whatever that is.

I guess shooping would be considered too Dakota.:hoplz:

Posted

I didn't know that cupcake video, thank you!

That's so rough but about the same content she does now. Why did she have to change her face for it?
Sometimes I think the need to go for plastic surgery stemmed from making those videos. It's one thing to see your professionally taken and shooped model pictures in the magazine, but a completely different to see yourself talking and moving in front of a camera, worse in a bad-lit amateur video. Could have been a massive trigger for her body issues from childhood again. Only speculation ofc, but I'm still trying to make some sense of her senseless urge to go under the knife.

Well i'm new here, and i just started to noticed that side of Taylor. A little disapointed to know the real Taylor. I thought she was different, never imagined that way she is actually. 

But, anyways, she always wanted to look more "younger" or look like school girls, whatever. So I think she did this kind surgery because of that

I'm honest, she looks pretty in both ways, but the way she is now it's just fake, and that's way i'm disapointed. But she was really pretty before the surgery, but in that way she couldn't look kawaii 

Posted

Old but gold:

She's so tall and lanky(?) that she always looks awkward as hell doing these 'kawaii' dances. Idk why, all I see are a pair of arms, legs and puffy cheeks flailing around.

Posted

Taylor R My Brother Does My Makeup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evLWZ0lGoXg

The thing is… his skills are bad, but other than that he totally nailed her make up style. :haiplz:

Posted (edited)

Taylor R My Brother Does My Makeup

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=evLWZ0lGoXg

I like her voice waaaay more in this, you can really tell she still puts it hair in her videos

also that 1.0 face is so pretty ;-;

Edited by Pugbun