• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Deleted/rare videos

160 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

(ABOUT THE VIDEO IN CANTONESE ON PAGE 9)

I just can't, this is funny! Is this what's considered a "white monkey job" in China? What she said made no sense and had no emotion. It's clear she was given a script to say, and just be a pretty white girl to give the brand more credence.

Edited by Xinxinsong

Posted

Does this count as rare? Unlisted video from 2015.

(& to be super nit-picky, it was back in the day when she tried to make people believe she was vegan (because... ???) but makes and eats sushi with fish product. not a light bulb...)

Posted

Taylor can pull off bangs so well, she should consider getting them again. I know they can be a pain but they're 100x better than the rat tails.

Posted

(& to be super nit-picky, it was back in the day when she tried to make people believe she was vegan (because... ???) but makes and eats sushi with fish product. not a light bulb...)

if i remember correctly, she said in one of her videos showing a tv show? shoot or something that even though she's 'vegan', she will eat fish sometimes if that's what the people shooting the show provide for lunches because it's rude to refuse. 

Posted

Posted

ahhh those bangs and (properly taken care of) super long hair 💀💀 I miss it

Posted

Did anyone notice she deleted her spring lookbook from Paris? I was looking for it because I liked the style of her old lookbooks but I can't find it anymore. I wonder why she deleted it.

Posted (edited)

Edited by mashedpotatoes

Posted

I miss her hair but can't judge her for that.Her hair at that time took a lot of work. Heck I'm hitting 30 and want to cut my hair short to not deal with it. 

Did anyone notice she deleted her spring lookbook from Paris? I was looking for it because I liked the style of her old lookbooks but I can't find it anymore. I wonder why she deleted it.

I think she got flagged for song copyrights and she never uploaded it again