• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Deleted/rare videos

160 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I found a video of Taylor I've never seen before (trust me, it's rare and early in her dakota copycat phase - not makeup or cooking). Since I have seen her copyright claim videos on vk and other sites, I'm worried she might claim it if I post the link. Does someone here know how to download and save videos from youku? I only have my phone right now. 

Ifsomeone's around who is willing to download the video, then I'll post the link. Then this thread could be used to try to track down and save deleted or rare videos.

Edited by bountyhunter
typo

Posted

If it's on Youku (Chinese Youtube), nothing she can do, link it!

Posted

Dear god Taylor use to be so hot. I mean this in the gayest way possible. I am so attracted to natural Taylor. xD

tay.png

Posted

Haha, I see Dakota all over again xD

Posted

She looks so refreshing here...Despite the whole copy-cat thing

Posted

She does them completely different now, though.

Posted

Is Taylor natural blonde btw? Since in that Sailor Moon video her roots seem darker than what I would consider being a blonde.

Posted

She was blonde as a child (not white-blonde, but the blonde in which she's dying her hair now). 

Since she stopped being a child, her natural hair is brown.

Posted

Is Taylor natural blonde btw? Since in that Sailor Moon video her roots seem darker than what I would consider being a blonde.

I'm pretty sure the current hair color she has is her natural color. In the HK days she use to dye it medium blonde. I'd say she's a light brown like her current pics.

Posted

She's naturally blonde but it's now a very dark shade – not brown though – like the darkest shade there is. It looks 'brown' only in comparison to the lighter blonde you can see next to it.

This is quite an accurate picture of her hair I would say. You can see the big streeks growing out. In her HK times she more than once has these dark roots, now she's keeping better care of them (in every aspect). Also I think the caps are great for hiding.

Bildschirmfoto_2016-05-20_um_20.02.03.th

Posted

Does anybody have her "Rosie goes to Tokyo" video? That was my favorite xD