• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

A Koreaboo Band? Heart2Heart

32 posts in this topic

Posted

I recently came I initially across this "boy group" whilst watching a koreaboo cringe video. I initially thought it was a joke yet later discovered the band's facebook page and to my horror, I realized that they were actually serious about their musical careers and truly believed that they had fans in Korea. 

Here is one of their music videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=at0-bpSuB4U

Posted (edited)

Chad Future, the leader of the band, is infamous for being a Koreaboo. He has zero talent, but has rich parents who have connections in Korea. He believes he is a k-pop artist when he doesn't sing or rap in Korean (only a couple of lines across tons of songs), its interesting to say the least.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3Kmuk2lokc - this is a cover of a boy group song in English

Edited by Nami

Posted

Damn that Heart to Heart mv looks like it came straight outta 2005... 

Posted (edited)

I thought this was a joke when I first say that Facebook Official video. It looks like a joke, and the guys look kind of really fake. And the pure white videos was popular in the early 2000s and late 1990s.. The video made me start laughing when they showed the guy with the slowed down voice saying "Heart2Heart" because he looks like 45 lol. The whole band looks like washed up 40 something year old ex boy band members trying to stay relevant though lol

edit: their music even sounds like so cheesy that it sounds like old boy band members trying to stay relevant. This whole experience hurt me a little

Edited by Shinobu

Posted

No wonder this feels so old to me, its giving me a backstreet boys kind of vibe.

Screen_Shot_2016_05_08_at_2_29_53_PM.png

Personally I think the lead singer is kinda hot because I'm into guys who dress it up more but his kawaii eye-enlargening make-up in the beginning is really off putting. :harharplz:

Posted

Chad Future is literally the king of the Koreaboo fandom

Posted

The fuck is with his hair lmao 

The tanned guy is pre cute tho 

This is like the same genre as botdf; shit. 

Posted

G Dragon who? Chad oppar is here, he's going to end Big Bang and EXO!!111!!!

No, but why do people like Amber support this white trash, someone make him stop.

Posted

Omg why.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=saxpCdyO-QM

No, but why do people like Amber support this white trash, someone make him stop.

Did Amber seriously support this? O,o

Posted

My biggest questions is why "Official" is spelled with an e instead of an a in the channel name

Part of me is actually glad they have the money to raise the quality cause otherwise I don't think I would have made it past the 10 second mark

Posted

Amber why:derp:

Posted

Here we Brazil we have Champs, they're already disbanded but they have a few fans in korea and did a collab with Wassup and other girlgroup.

Posted

It's like One Direction went Koreaboo D:

Posted

Here we Brazil we have Champs, they're already disbanded but they have a few fans in korea and did a collab with Wassup and other girlgroup.

this one actually feels like kpop at least so kuddos to them

Posted

the chad guy had some collabs with actual kpop stars right? or am i tripping...?