• Announcements

• Moderator Applications Open!   05/20/17

Hi everyone! We're looking to expand our moderation team. See this thread for the link if you are interested. Thanks!

Jadahdoll

23 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hi, this is my first time posting here, forgive me if I posted in the wrong category (?) or if there's already a thread about it lol

There's this instagram model/youtuber called Jadah Bird. She seems like a really nice person ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  but sometimes just a tad fake 

instagram: https://www.instagram.com/jadahdoll/

youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CallJadahDoll

what do you think?

10727692_1539214909642853_425022211_n.jpg

10584789_554388784667916_1649411815_n.jpg

tumblr_static_tumblr_static__640.jpg

images.jpg

929256_373769416121301_72282762_n.jpg

hgzkn2-l-610x610-shirt-jadahdoll-bodysuit.jpg

Edited by my melody

Posted

Unless she fits the description of a snowflake "liar/scammer/etc" then you posted this in the right section.

Of course, this looks like a self post since you joined recently and this is your only post. Luckily she has a lot of followers so it reason to understand that she is more prominent. I haven't seen her across Youtube and she doesn't have that many subscribers there. 

She looks different in photos than how she looks in videos. She definitely photoshops her skin/face but most people on the internet do that. Hell, I photoshop away any blemishes when I get one, and sometimes I feel like my eyes look too dull so I brighten them. Plus TBH I am only 21 and I already have horrible crows feet so I blur away those fuckers when noticeable. 

All in all she doesn't seem that special after scrolling through the first couple pages of her feed. I didn't bother clicking on her Youtube videos but the titles seem like the subjects that every girl does if she wants to be a beauty guru. Unless someone posts that this girl is doing something crazy, I am not investing any more time in her. She seems pretty average. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know how to respond to someone here but this isnt a self post lol, I only have 1 post because I just became active. I'll post more when I have more topics to talk about :Alpacaconfused:

Anyways, thanks for your explanation :3 @BonBonChucked

Edited by my melody
now I know how to tag

Posted

I don't know how to respond to someone here but this isnt a self post lol, I only have 1 post because I just became active. I'll post more when I have more topics to talk about :Alpacaconfused:

Anyways, thanks for your explanation :3 @BonBonChucked

OT:

Also using quotes works quite well. To quote multiple people you use the + sign, otherwise the quote button will work well.

Screenshot_360.thumb.png.ee1fa32b5bad6c5

Screenshot_361.thumb.png.9c8a3e8a2773841

Posted

OT:

Hidden Content

Thank you very much!!

Posted

I love her hair so much ahh :alpacacrush:, especially in the second to last picture. Her YouTube doesn't really interest me, but I guess I like the DIY videos she does.

Posted (edited)

photoshooop queen my friends, also her eyes aren't blue and her hair is manipulated (aka those aren't her natural curls, she curls them but claims those ringlets grow outta her scalp)

ETA:

3198c28c62b46ce0299be8ba8c8040e1.jpg719bb261362f9fc7fb6019e7490af0b0.jpgba5b55ab6aace12cff53c5580a22f5db.jpg

Edited by htc626

Posted

photoshooop queen my friends, also her eyes aren't blue and her hair is manipulated (aka those aren't her natural curls, she curls them but claims those ringlets grow outta her scalp)

ETA:

Hidden Content

People look different smiling and not smiling. But I see he skin tone is different and no blue eyes. Her hair actually just looks ridiculous on her. Should dye it black.

Posted

She is a lot closer to how she appears in her Youtube videos, comparing to real life. 

Posted

she kinda looks like a disney princess

she has a nice smile tbh

Posted

SHE IS SO PRETTY IN THAT DISNEY INFLUENCED DRESS.

She just looks like a princess ahh I'm so amazed she has a beautiful smile too :')

The second selca looks a tad bit creepy, I would say.

Posted

Regardless she rocks those curl; shame she doesn't give tips on how to achieve them but instead hides under "au naturale." I saw those desio lenses a mile away.

Posted

Oh I read about her on lipstickalley. Her hair doesn't look like that at all. It's more on the kinky side. She even had a video where a hairstylist was doing her hair, and she didn't let them dry her hair. She walked out with her hair wet or something. I'm guessing because she didn't want anyone to see how damaged her hair is lol. There's old pictures of her too where you can see her real hair. Definitely not ringlets like that.

Also she photoshops her body a lot. Especially her butt. Last time I read, she was a bit chunky.

Eyes aren't blue as well but that's obvious. She says she's half White, so I think she's got some self hate going on.

Idk if she's mean or w.e. but she does lie about her physical appearance.

Posted

She looks very beautiful in her Disney princess dress! Pretty enough to be one of the actual princesses at the Disneyland parks. 

Other pictures...meh. Hate the pout. 

Posted

I've been following JadahDoll for awhile. There's more than just lying about her looks.

She stole someone else's art work and claimed it was hers.

She claimed a paint by number picture was her own original work.

Lied about being in another country.

Scams her followers for money.

Ignored her sisters and her real father when they tried contacting her on her pages.

Stole other people's pics and acted as if she took them.

Lied about her past. She tried saying she never went to prom and a former classmate called her out on it.

Her roommates (former I should say), were very annoyed by her. 

Catfished BlacChyna and got dropped from Miami Hot Styles.

Claims to be a model but it's really just her and her mom taking the pictures. 

I believe there's more, but I can't recall it at the moment. 12556123_892827370835808_1246116002_n.thon the left is what she claimed to be her wearing no makeup and the right is her actually wearing no makeup.x026soN.thumb.png.3d62e3d3eba3fef4352cbcShe shooped herself into a pic with Miley and claimed to met her but deleted it because someone found the original source of the image and posted it.

1pwbx3.png

11ada83.jpg

u6unysyb.jpg

1439513162926.jpg