• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Nyanners

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

//

Edited by Shiro
//

Posted

No offence but there isn't anything that stands out about her or even all that special..  And all I can say about that song she wrote is ... FUCKING GROSS ! 

" I want to do something for you, onichan said" 

" I gasped and said what are we gonna do on the bed" " oh no oh no"

" pomf pomf kimochi " 

" whats this sticky stuff on me ? " 

NO... NO .. NOOOOOPE !  I refuse to listen to anymore of a incest related song..  Maybe she took it down because she realized bothers and sisters shouldn't be sexually involved ... gross.. 

Posted

No offence but there isn't anything that stands out about her or even all that special..  And all I can say about that song she wrote is ... FUCKING GROSS ! 

" I want to do something for you, onichan said" 

" I gasped and said what are we gonna do on the bed" " oh no oh no"

" pomf pomf kimochi " 

" whats this sticky stuff on me ? " 

NO... NO .. NOOOOOPE !  I refuse to listen to anymore of a incest related song..  Maybe she took it down because she realized bothers and sisters shouldn't be sexually involved ... gross.. 

That's literally why she took it down and explained so in her blog post if you bothered to take a look at it. She doesn't condone it and actually hates the video, regretting that she made it in the first place. She had a lapse of judgement in the beginning, but I'm glad that she had enough sense in the end to take it down. 

I really like Nyanners. Her rap covers are hilarious and I wish she did more! 

Posted

I always hated PomfPomf but her Blurred Lines parody is my friend group's theme song. 

It gets me everytime LOL

Posted

tbh if she worked a little on vocal control and really pushed herself to make sure she didn't go flat she could honestly be a good singer.  

https://youtu.be/ItXkzeTPY6w

Posted

I actually like her stuff but I'm a weirdo. :D

Posted

Nyanners used to make me cringe because of her earlier work but her personality has improved.  I think she has put enough effort in her work to deserve an anime voice acting role.  Its kinda disappointing other squeaky voice artist have made it further than her and get way more attention when she seems like a good girl with some much talent.  Like JubyPhonic or LilyPichu. I can't believe those two got so famous with their talent