• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Proserpina/ Victoria Campbell

721 posts in this topic

Posted

Turns out it can get worse.

Posted

Turns out it can get worse.

Yikes! She looks like an alien dressed in the 80s. 

Posted

Edit: Fuck this post, it won't stop uploading a pic of Alida, no matter how many times I edit and delete it 

Posted (edited)

So Current Mood Clothing reposted Vic a week ago, and people weren't happy about it. Comments section went to shit in short order, and resulted in Vic posting a long video on IG story to clarify she edits her jaw and body (the latter of which I thought she was honest about, but someone said she lied about that recently in another IG story; can't say for certain).

Like, I really don't know what to say about it, because while I agree with the core argument that pics like Victoria's are harmful, I don't know if I agree with publicly shaming/engaging with someone who's upfront about their editing. But also, because a lot of this stuff is public, I have a hard time saying no one should say anything about it.

It also gets into weird territory in this case because it seems like most of Victoria's stans hear what they want to hear instead of what's actually being said. Example:

wrl002.thumb.PNG.858951e6afc5d7cdeb4b482

Most people are just pointing out the hypocrisy of her doing the We Are Living Cute campaign because it was body positive and Vic edits the crap out of her pictures.

Her fans are really something else though. This person compared people being mislead by an edited photo to fucking Columbine:

wrl003.thumb.PNG.377738d37689cd4f60434c5

More clownery under the spoiler (in case this is OT)

This person outright admitted they created an anonymous account just to argue with people.

wrl002.thumb.PNG.858951e6afc5d7cdeb4b482

wrl010.thumb.PNG.eace4f26f350c72ef8868ab

Wearelivingcute was tagged so they decided to get in on the conversation:

wrl001.thumb.PNG.2ba21d41c0db913ec914c4f

"Well you could need some as well" Yikes.

wrl011.thumb.PNG.e14b8484c3b73120f6f71db

The mental gymnastics lol.

wrl012.thumb.PNG.c53e8eb1ac0c55534a80dfe

This mulaynah was literally scrolling through the comments thread to argue with people who were just calmly stating the image was edited.

wrl014.thumb.PNG.4d693142ae813cf024f25ad

wrl004.thumb.PNG.2f7e20a29c542b7f82b4851

Not that it needs to be said, but no one was body shaming her; if anything they were facetune shaming her. And "puts down other women for no reason"? No woman is morally obligated to support or uplift another woman, because women aren't a fucking monolith; they're people with different values and experiences.

What's really disgusting is comments like this:

wrl007.thumb.PNG.c3adbb06caa1d31d55ff569

^^^This isn't apart of the same comment thread btw, but this is:

wrl006.thumb.PNG.fb7b4db80633b5c8e8dc6a1

^^^This was shortly after that mahlyunah person called slizzard a cunt lol.

More malyunah clownery:

wrl008.thumb.PNG.ba3ecb261b674074fa5b0d1

A filter is the same thing as liquifying your entire body apparently.

wrl005.thumb.PNG.c9f5d1ad4ab9e7400186216

There's a word for this kind of argument and it's called being obtuse.

wrl013.thumb.PNG.3d593f4dfcd1e410a6b072b

More pics from photoshoots Vic did. Apologies if there's any repeats:

annissbarton_58423765_152332269144468_61

(source)

annissbarton_56994156_442689496483051_69

(source)

tash.king.hair_vivosalon_31295902_215852

(source)

tash.king.hair_vivosalon_58453747_227181

(source)

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

Lmao at the person comparing Vic's criticism to the Marilyn Manson school shooter fiasco. Need to be wearing a jetpack to make that leap.

I absolutely love those last pictures you posted, @PancakesOnParade. Especially with the green hair. She looks beautiful. Her edits are so unnecessary.

Posted (edited)

Won't lie she's one of the few flakes I genuinely like and never understood why she has so many issues with her jawline. Her non-personally-shooped photos look good, like the ones Pancakes posted.

Edited by Edith

Posted

Lmao at the person comparing Vic's criticism to the Marilyn Manson school shooter fiasco. Need to be wearing a jetpack to make that leap.

I absolutely love those last pictures you posted, @PancakesOnParade. Especially with the green hair. She looks beautiful. Her edits are so unnecessary.

Right!? She is so pretty without the photoshop, I always forget what she actually looks like.

Posted (edited)

Did anyone else see her IG post about how she was gonna start working out more but was super bummed about buying sneakers because she thinks they’re ugly? I wasn’t able to save the post, but she posted a screenshot of some shoes she thought were “somewhat cute” which turned out to be 3 inch platform sneakers.

Im fully supportive of her working out more, but I feel it’s kinda common sense that you don’t work out in platform sneakers 🤦‍♀️

ETA - Sorry, I’m a clown. These r the shoes I was talking about. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2m7Nnthot2/?igshid=q1vua82vr219

In my defense, the screenshot she posted in her story was a side view that made the sole look more blocky and more for aesthetic than for something to seriously work out in. But these are more like Fila sneakers (which a sales rep told me you >can< work out in). 

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

So now she is trying to raise money so her dog can get surgery. I thought she was from a wealthy family? If they can buy her a new jeep straight from the car yard then there's definitely enough money for the surgery - she has a job as well. I find it quite rude as she is not hard up by any means yet is relying on her "followers" to foot her vet bills. Ridiculous and very greedy.

Posted

Poor Victoria :( It's not like that ever happens to overworked working class people who have to deal with it because they'll get fired otherwise, and don't make sure to whine on their socials about it :( She's a hero!

Screenshot_20190928-025413_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Poor Victoria :( It's not like that ever happens to overworked working class people who have to deal with it because they'll get fired otherwise, and don't make sure to whine on their socials about it :( She's a hero!

Screenshot_20190928-025413_Instagram.jpg

Gosh she is truly insufferable at times, the vet bill thing really got me, she is such a user. Also it's little wonder why she doesn't have a boyfriend (she writes about dudes she's been with on her Twitter ffs). She is still trying to replicate Charlie Que (I think that was her name). What a mess.

Posted

Screenshot_20191003-120615_Instagram.jpg

Posted

THIS IS UNHEALTHY!!!!! Get off Instagram and get into a psychologists office because this is not healthy

Screenshot_20191006-181457.png

Posted

THIS IS UNHEALTHY!!!!! Get off Instagram and get into a psychologists office because this is not healthy

It's like she refuses to consider that this is the problem and the source of some of her issues. Being an influencer shouldn't be a life goal in my opinion, is just bad for everybody's mental health at the end. And I think a lot of people are in her case. 

Posted

so she CLEARLY KNOWS she’s losing followers, no followers equals no online personality opportunities.

”I’m so over feeling shit about followers” hummm 🤔Well it’s no wonder you’re losing followers, you treat them like shit 😹 Maybe if you had a different personality MAYBE your online persona might of still survived. 

Its pretty sad how she admits her life has revolved around this failed online character that she still hangs on too. How many more years are gonna go buy till she realizes having likes online doesn’t mean shit if it doesn’t pay the bills 🤷🏻‍♀️