The Proserpina/ Victoria Campbell

652 posts in this topic

Posted

The head tattoos just frames her face and makes it look a lot worst.

I usually don't comment on peoples face but I never understood what sort of look she's trying to go for?

An alien goth? or a gendrless alien?

Posted

This girl... She has a beautiful facial structure that most people would kill for, yet she is so dysmorphic (if that's the right word) she photoshops her self in to this ayyylmao looking thing and get all these heavy tattoo's that only "breaks up" her pretty features and she's even mentioned wanting chin and jaw surgery... I'm honestly a bit worried for her. She seems completely unable to see her own beauty and is botching it in the process. Now, I can to some degree understand the fascination with extreme body modifications and some people are in the mental place to pull it off, but I just feel like this girl isn't and she needs to slow it down a tad to get her insecurities under control first. 

Posted

The amount of time Vic complains about being single is one of the main reasons she's single. Hands down one of the most off putting women I've ever come across on the internet, and it's mostly due to her attitude and personality. 

Not to mention the amount of housemates this girl is going through. It gets to a point where it kinda really does seem like she's the issue in her household and not always the housemates. I really don't understand how someone can put people through so much but still see herself holier than thou. And to still have friends that actually support her shit house behaviour is just sad, but I do wonder if they stick around because of her follower count.

Also $793AUD per month is insane no wonder she can't find anyone she's living a lifestyle WAY out of her own budget.

Screenshot_20180820-095738.png

Screenshot_20180817-081846.png

Posted

The amount of time Vic complains about being single is one of the main reasons she's single. Hands down one of the most off putting women I've ever come across on the internet, and it's mostly due to her attitude and personality. 

Not to mention the amount of housemates this girl is going through. It gets to a point where it kinda really does seem like she's the issue in her household and not always the housemates. I really don't understand how someone can put people through so much but still see herself holier than thou. And to still have friends that actually support her shit house behaviour is just sad, but I do wonder if they stick around because of her follower count.

Also $793AUD per month is insane no wonder she can't find anyone she's living a lifestyle WAY out of her own budget.

Screenshot_20180820-095738.png

Screenshot_20180817-081846.png

If you keep consistently having the same problem with different people, the issue is probably you....

Posted

No pets? No drugs? $793 per month? just to live with crazy bisexual with drama queen issues and serial killer fascinating to the point of getting tattoos of them???????? With all ther serial killers tattoos and wierd haircuts i can´t imagine anyone sharing a house with her especially if they can afford it. That´s not safe lmfao girl just keep asking you parents for money. You are not broke just another wierd loser who wants to get money from post on instagram and do nothing besides that all day. 

Never believe a shit when she says that she doesn´t have money. NEVER. She just got a Jeep enough to fill her ass there if she can´t afford her expensive house. 

Sin título.jpg

Posted

No pets? No drugs? $793 per month? just to live with crazy bisexual with drama queen issues and serial killer fascinating to the point of getting tattoos of them???????? With all ther serial killers tattoos and wierd haircuts i can´t imagine anyone sharing a house with her especially if they can afford it. That´s not safe lmfao girl just keep asking you parents for money. You are not broke just another wierd loser who wants to get money from post on instagram and do nothing besides that all day. 

Never believe a shit when she says that she doesn´t have money. NEVER. She just got a Jeep enough to fill her ass there if she can´t afford her expensive house. 

Sin título.jpg

The JEEP triggered me hard, how the fuck do you have the nerve to beg for money constantly and buy the most expensive piece of shit car possible? Only thing that would have made it worse is if she got a HUMMER but this just flaunts the type of wealth she clearly has perfectly. Such a brat, how long until she crashes this one and laughs about it on her socials "lmao daddy will just buy a new one for me uWu"

Posted

The JEEP triggered me hard, how the fuck do you have the nerve to beg for money constantly and buy the most expensive piece of shit car possible? Only thing that would have made it worse is if she got a HUMMER but this just flaunts the type of wealth she clearly has perfectly. Such a brat, how long until she crashes this one and laughs about it on her socials "lmao daddy will just buy a new one for me uWu"

It is very annoying. I remember about two weeks ago she said she was "broke"! What exactly does that mean? Not much obviously if she was able to go out and buy a jeep! "Broke"? Whatever Trevor. You don't go and buy a jeep if you're BROKE!!

...or did she put on a wee tantrum about how bad her uber drivers can be and beg mommy and daddy for it?