• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

The Proserpina/ Victoria Campbell

721 posts in this topic

Posted

In that picture she is looking like those barbie dolls when you step on their faces. 

Posted

My usual reaction whenever I see of photo of Proserpina

C5-LBefU8AIOyMS.jpg

Posted

Just going to leave these here...

IMG_5786.JPG

IMG_5787.JPG

look at this contour queen. james charles could never!

Posted

She looks pregnant lmao.

Posted

Wtf is going on here...

IMG_5555.PNG

why.the.fuck.does.she.make.her.head.that.tiny.
don't get me started on the rest.

Posted

Wtf is going on here...

IMG_5555.PNG

Does she not know what size she is? Did she think the sneaky hand placement would hide that enough? Because it didn't. It shits me because she could have so much potential but she screws herself over a lot. It just seems unprofessional for a model to wear clothes that are clearly way too small for them. 

Also top kek. Girl, anyone could read you like a book without the tattoos, you're easier to read than a little Golden Book.

20170324_131543.jpg

Posted

Wtf is going on here...

IMG_5555.PNG

Those clothes are super tight- it doesn't look flattering. She might be going for a bondage look. But damn girl- stop with the face photoshop! Her head is SO out of proportion and her non existent chin looks AWFUL. I love her face without her usual heavy make up and without photoshop. I don't get her. 

Posted (edited)

todays look: the clown

Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-44-01.thumb.png

Stop doing this to yourself please. It's not her worst photo but...:alpacaworry2:

Edited by ZAGGY

Posted

todays look: the clown

Screenshot_2017-03-27-15-44-01.thumb.png

Stop doing this to yourself please. It's not her worst photo but...:alpacaworry2:

Oh wow, this is probably the first photo I've seen of her that isn't too bad. It does fall into the style/aesthetic I personally like so that's mostly why.

Just... y'know... give her a chin, and it'll look better.

Posted

Oh wow, this is probably the first photo I've seen of her that isn't too bad. It does fall into the style/aesthetic I personally like so that's mostly why.

Just... y'know... give her a chin, and it'll look better.

i like her hair like this and i think she look so good in this pic

IMG_9843.PNG

Posted

i like her hair like this and i think she look so good in this pic

IMG_9843.PNG

but does she ever miss her chin?

Posted

17888376_10155064265016236_114965788_n.png

Posted

17888376_10155064265016236_114965788_n.png

What a shallow way of thinking; no matter how she tries to justify it..

Posted

What a shallow way of thinking; no matter how she tries to justify it..

it sounds to me more like she's trying to be introspective about her insecurity, yet instead of doing some serious digging, she's just dwelling in her feelings and feeling shitty about herself. which is fine as processing those feelings helps, but as someone who's introspective on the daily; bruh, u gotta think deeper about this shit lol.

like, if she wants to be free from it, she's gonna have to think back to those moments that made her hyperaware of her body, what made her think guys are only interested in X, why she thinks she's undeserving of love because of X, etc. Because awareness helps with moving forward, building confidence, etc. 

but idk man. to me, she masquerades as an intelligent person, but underneath it all, she ain't all that bright. like i guess she's come further in the past 3 years since i've been keeping track of her, but idk it's like she has this cloud of obliviousness around her. hasn't read the right book, right post, right SOMETHING to unfucking her perspective on things.