• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

The Proserpina/ Victoria Campbell

726 posts in this topic

Posted

theproserpina.tumblr.com

instagram.com/theproserpina

She is truely a surviving sceen queen from myspace on tumblr (also a liar and rich bitch who pretend to be poor just to get free things but fails because she like to brag about what her parents buys her). 

tumblr_niifsov3aD1rsnhiko1_500.jpg

Photoshoop fail:

http://e-scarytales.tumblr.com/post/88446731127/sh00p-fail-victoria-haunting-campbell-bigot

http://confusedantelope.tumblr.com/post/126257705227/why-do-people-edit-themselvesssssssss-edit

http://ourdoughnut.tumblr.com/post/126404171454/popsiclepandaaa-confusedantelope

http://irresponsiblerat.tumblr.com/post/101161760986/a-reminder-that-not-everyone-is-keeping-it-real

Posted (edited)

Lol she wants to be a vet now.

tumblr_nrfvyzOYwC1tk4jyoo1_1280.thumb.jp

While I think it's good that she's seeking other career options outside her online store, I find this, uh, funny given what happened with the snake in her backyard.

In case no one knows/remembers, there was this snake in Vic's backyard with a dislocated jaw. Instead of calling animal control, she posted some video of the animal dying to IG. Idk what her reasons for were for deleting the video (given I don't follow her) but people were saying she deleted it b/c they telling her to call animal control in the comments section. 

On a different note, she got a new tattoo:

tumblr_nsue3vOdrK1rsnhiko1_1280.thumb.jp

Lol there's a special place in hell for the people who let Wylo and Vic get chest tattoos. 

Someone did a before/after comp gif of Vic getting the tattoo (for photoshop/editing) here.

tumblr_nstm82z7aP1u1dwkpo1_500.gif

I'm thinking I need to do make a tutorial on GIF alignment, because I'm noticing that some people can't seem to line them up correctly, which leads to a lot of assumptions about what's actually being shown in the GIF.

Like, one photo of Vic and her friend was compared with the Vic's upload and the original, and someone said that Vic actually edited her friend's nose, when really it was just a screwup in aligning the photos properly. 

Anyway, I attempted to correct the alignment of the GIF. It's not perfect, but it's much closer than the original.

tumblr_nstm82z7aP1u1dwkpo1_500.2.thumb.g

Edited by PancakesOnParade

Posted

Where can I find her friends IG? I wanna see her actual face and whatnot without photoshop.

Posted (edited)

Where can I find her friends IG? I wanna see her actual face and whatnot without photoshop.

According to one of the tumblr links, the friend is actually the tattoo artist, @tahnee_clair on IG 

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

According to one of the tumblr links, the friend is actually the tattoo artist, @tahnee_clair on IG 

Her IG is private but her facebook is open \o/

:O! I didn't know that this forum links directly to images on facebook. 

Posted

I have a lot of co-workers who dropped out of bed school. I don't know how things work where she lives (I forgot lol) but they're all struggling with a LOT of debt.

Posted (edited)

I have a lot of co-workers who dropped out of bed school. I don't know how things work where she lives (I forgot lol) but they're all struggling with a LOT of debt.

Vet** school? :Alpacaconfused:  I wish there was a bed school. Sigh~ I'd be enrolled full-time.

Yeah, vet clinics have a pretty high turnover rate, too. My roommate is a vet tech and she's a really determined worker, it's just like nursing, though- very competitive in the United States.

But Victoria is from Australia, I believe.

Edited by haiyuki

Posted

Worst part is I saw that bed school thing and was like "I'll just fix it when I finish my post." keeping it the same now.

Posted

Dat contour tho.. :/

DAT_CONTOUR_THO.thumb.png.d5aed5d523a051

Posted

Dat contour tho.. :/

DAT_CONTOUR_THO.thumb.png.d5aed5d523a051

wait... is she using grey to contour???

Posted

Maybe she's trying to go for the death rock type contour/cheek thing?

.deathrock_much__by_jiffy1313.jpg

Posted (edited)

ahh. Also her tattoo looked way better as an outline. She should of done more detail and shading instead of all black.

Maybe she's trying to go for the death rock type contour/cheek thing?

.deathrock_much__by_jiffy1313.jpg

honestly. I think she just hasn't watched enough makeup tutorials. 😒

Edited by Fire Cracker

Posted

tumblr_ntxilpgyUk1rsnhiko2_1280.jpgtumblr_ntxilpgyUk1rsnhiko1_1280.jpg

There's something wrong here apart from her legs but i cant really explain it 

Posted

She looks kinda...pregnant in photo 2?!