• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

281 posts in this topic

Posted

The fact she went as far as shaving her jaw down too...... yikes! 

Posted

its ironic how Kylie advertise sugarbearhair yet she keeps on wearing wigs and that i don't even know which one is her real hair especially if its the black one (cos sometimes its shorter, medium length or long). i am older than her by a year yet she looks way more older than me.

IMG_3417.thumb.GIF.537126e1e5af6f3a1f5ef

Posted

I think she got her lips and nose done.

and jaw and ass and waist and boobs and cheeks and...ill stop now

i don't care that kylie gets surgeries and i don't think it hurts anyone, only 5 year olds don't know she's gotten work done. it honestly pathetic to me if she really thinks shes fooling us. she should just stop.

Posted (edited)

A8FF67EA-046E-46A5-9BDD-B805135A7F35.thu44D72D6B-980A-4D00-9F35-A38C00FF3320.thu

Something about her face looks off in her most recent stories lol. She looks old as hell too. 

I'm not quick to jump on the "she looks sooooo olddddddd" train but holy fucking shit she looks like 40 with too much botox done in this.

Oh my god I was thinking this too!!!  I actually had to Google her age just now, I knew she was younger than me...but she's only 21?!  Holy fuck!  She looks like every middle-aged housewife from Orange County shopping at South Coast Plaza.  

EDIT:  I have no idea why the Joji picture keeps popping up when I keep deleting it from the post and re-saving.  Feel free to delete this I guess?

Screen Shot 2019-02-01 at 5.36.48 PM.png

Edited by PepperQuiche
Formatting?

Posted (edited)

A8FF67EA-046E-46A5-9BDD-B805135A7F35.thu44D72D6B-980A-4D00-9F35-A38C00FF3320.thu

Something about her face looks off in her most recent stories lol. She looks old as hell too. 

Wow..... 

If you cover her nose, lips, jaw she looks normal, but cover her eyes and damn she looks way older for a 21 thanks to all those buttocks, and lip fillers and God knows what else. I almost wish I could blame it on motherhood (her face kinda looks tired with no makeup) But we all know damn well with all the money they have im sure they have some type of nany or babysitter so can't blame it on motherhood. The only other logical explanation sadly is surgeries.

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

the sunken face and overdone fillers is giving off major lindsay lohan vibes rn

Posted

the sunken face and overdone fillers is giving off major lindsay lohan vibes rn

I thought the same thing. Plop a red wig on her and they could do a 2019 parent trap sequel. xD

Posted

This is quite unexpected. 

Screenshot_2019-02-21-16-16-46-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-02-21-16-23-18-1.thumb.p

Posted

omg what :waatplz:

Posted

This is quite unexpected. 

Screenshot_2019-02-21-16-16-46-1.thumb.p

Screenshot_2019-02-21-16-23-18-1.thumb.p

holy mother of fries.

IMG_3626.thumb.GIF.f9e949ffbd7cceccb9139

Posted

Omg im gaging

Posted

Kylie was bank rolling her life too. What a way to screw it all up and for Tristan Thompson too?? Girl why lol

Posted (edited)

I said this in the unpopular opinions thread and I’ll say it here, but I’m not for people attacking Jordyn. for whatever reason it doesn’t sit well with me even if it’s true.

I feel like there’s more to the story and I’m not buying it until further “proof” is out (also like many said this maybe a publicity stunt for the new season). Kind of feel bad for Kylie though since it seems like she may be torn between her “best friend” and her family, but if it is true that Jordyn and Tristian hooked up

BA90E9BD-623A-4862-B5A8-BE141ADE034C.jpeg

Edited by rosetea

Posted (edited)

Wow that family is just disgusting... publicity or not that's just fucking sick seriously why are they all sleeping with everybody in their same circle. The world is so fucking big and they choose to sleep with their family/friends partners?? Remeber the kylie, tyga, china, robert fiasco 😲 Now this??

I almost hope it is true... I mean it's wrong, what she did is wrong she betrayed them so bye girl no room for you in that family.

Run, run away make new friends?! seriously the only reason anyone even knows about her is because of the kardashians... She wants to be a model, but shes just kylies Shadow, I feel like it's the perfect time to move on.

If it's not true and she really let them publicly shame her like that wow shows what type of "friends" she has cuz if it's just for publicity because they want more views on their show HOW SICK CAN YOU BE?? Then again do y'all really think its not true?? We are talking about the same basket ball player, the meth head druggie??  Hasn't he cheated on her before??? They are all just sick! They need help all of them, seriously all that money and they cant go see a therapist? 

Why would they even let the world know this type of stuff is happening in their family? Its like a family's worst night mare and dirtiest secret and they choose to publicly share it???? Because views and money??? Wow.....

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

Kylie essentially did the same thing when Justine Skye (who she was friends with) and Travis Scott were dating. Perhaps there's some karma there. Also I saw on Twitter that Jordyn's palette was marked on sale so a bit of Kylie throwing shade even though she hasn't really said anything.

Her and Jordyn still follow each other but Kim unfollowed Jordyn. Kim responded to a tweet about Khloe being single again but I just think it's Kim trying to put the spotlight on her. She creates this fake outrage so her name could be in the headlines lol she does the same thing when fashion nova steals her designer looks when there's convincing evidence that she has a deal with them and sends fashion nova her fit pics ahead just in time for them to roll out looks. I do think it's true Jordyn hooked up with Tristan, however, being exposed to this family and knowing the power of Kris Jenner makes me think how everything they do is so calculated and they're definitely gonna drag this story out. Or at least Kim and Kris are because they seem the most fame hungry lmao.