• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

252 posts in this topic

Posted

I know Kylie is young, and probably wants to hop on every trend put out there and experiment all kinds of things (comes with he age) but I really get this vibe about her, that she isn't just "unhappy" with her lips, but her whole ethnicity? Discuss....

Kylie-Jenner-height-weight-age-and-net-wKylie-Jenner-attends-the-Sugar-Factory-o

She has had work done. and the ways she hides behind all that hair, make-up, tan, whatever, is really sad to me? Like girl, you are too young to fuck yourself up completely, when you start them plastics you're just going to keep going...

385c1bba2a86ff9f980082c60804d626.thumb.j

images_(1).thumb.jpg.3073ac3226268dff8e6kylie-jenner-net-worth.thumb.jpeg.adbc59 

travesty.thumb.png.4991821027c9269199e72

omg.thumb.jpg.28f53e848889d1754a620aa37e

Like I get it you want to look like your sisters, but honey they are different ethnicity than you are.

Also she looks hella old in that white jumpsuit photo dear god kylie look at your rich life

Posted

When I first heard that she's actually younger than me I went ??? She looks a looot older than a young adult :-)

Honestly, it's very clear that she's never been happy with her original apperance. I feel like she's very very insecure about her looks (especially when she's compared to her sisters). It'd fuck me up too tbh.

Posted

I would never give her a second glance post-PS honeslty lol. I find her much prettier and easier to look at now imo.

Posted

I think she want be like her sister Kim, she is half Armenian.

Posted

I think she want be like her sister Kim, she is half Armenian.

Well duh, it's obvious :D

Posted

Well duh, it's obvious :D

Truth. :haiplz: Ever since, I've always preferred Kendall over her because Kendall actually does modelling (even though she bought the place where she is right now, just saad, I feel sorry for actual hard-working models). 

Posted

I think kendall and kylie, and their older sisters are all gorgeous. but i think some of them have gone on the plastic wagon way too young.. kim starts to look like total plastic, when she was so pretty pre-surgeries. and not to even mention khloes horrible injections-gone-wrong- period she herself regrets.. kendall looks good, more natural. and kylie..well she looks good on instagram, but looks like a granny in some pics from red carpets and stuff? she is aging herself for nothing.

Posted

Someone call the whole family a "snowflake family" in the old pull and I still support that. I really hate to see young girls look up for people like Kylie Jenner, all she have is money and likes on instagram. 

Posted

i m not even gonna go to anything they do, just how they look, so i think they all are rather pretty. good genes+money makes miracles.

Posted (edited)

385c1bba2a86ff9f980082c60804d626.thumb.j

This is just scary and really really sad. She looks like a completely different person and 10+ years older. Reminds me of what happened to Courtney Stodden :alpacaworry:

478562.thumb.jpg.4c029169c9ebc8e57a47789

Edited by KankoDori

Posted

Its funny in general when you are young you want be fast grown up, beautiful and sexy, when you reach certain age of adulthood you wish to be a teen again.

Posted

Okay so the fact that Kylie is getting to much attention, especially nowadays. I just don't like the fact that even girls my age are starting to look like her. Everyone is jealous because she has her own cars and house but did she ever like worked for it? Everyone is going nuts for her. That's not cool! Because the fact she already looks like 32 years old hidden in a 18 year old body doesn't seem inspiring at all. And what's up with her boobs? Some photos would like they are nonexistent and the next time her boobs are all over her face. I just wish she would act more of her age and actually boast something that will ACTUALLY INSPIRE TEENS like us. Don't show off fake lips or money or likes, show me more your talents or your hobbies or your experiences or Show off more of your knowledge and not more of your makeup. :( 

Posted

Yup, I have wondered about her boobs too. Also her hips. Her mom has big hips, so she could have them too, and in some paparazzi pics she has some serious back, but how come the ass keep changing size? 

I do not with this time

Posted

Yup, I have wondered about her boobs too. Also her hips. Her mom has big hips, so she could have them too, and in some paparazzi pics she has some serious back, but how come the ass keep changing size? 

I do not with this time

YES!!!!!!!!!! I HAVE NOTICED THAT! :rageplz:
Like in her photo shoots and other pics, her butt are like her boobs! Nonexistent and then bam! all over the place.
Her boobs in instagram are all over her face but when red carpet comes, her boobs disappears! :harharplz: *the butt too* 

Posted

I honestly don't think she's that bad. Although her lipsticks aren't worth the money whatsoever, from a branding and marketing perspective, her team has done a bloody good job.