• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

Eugene Lee Yang

83 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear he could play in an Anime. But, he's one of the Try Guys from buzzfeed and he is simply perfection.

tumblr_nfczley2RE1qep97ao1_400.gifbb91dc3c5414cb17724af5d62cdce2f8.jpgtumblr_nx7nde4eqL1ti11rco8_1280.jpgtumblr_nkx8kuL2lo1qmyom8o5_250.gif

Posted

Whys his penis out like that???

Posted

Whys his penis out like that???

You know he's from Texas. They like everything big out there.

*Leads myself out this thread.* Try Guys Try European Swimwear!

Posted

Honestly, Eugene and Keith are the only reason I watch BuzzFeed. (Yes Keith too that guy is funny af).

Posted

eyyy Keith tho. He's got that funny cute thing going on.

I also like Nick from Australia and I watch every Aus video just to see if he's in it...

Posted

I'm horribly obsessed with Eugene. I've spent hours on Youtube trying to find and watch every single video with him in it :alpacadone:

Eugene and T.O.P. (the one from Bigbang, not the PULL moderator ;) ) are my two hardcore Korean crushes. Sigh. 

My favorite picture is that one:

12113261_10153522396693280_4995367265942

I'd let him squirtle all over my jigglypuffs, if you know what I mean :happee:

Fans are somewhat confused about him though. Metrosexual? Bisexual? One can only guess. But I dare say that Eugene is responsible for the Try Guys' success big time...

Eugene is too hot for this world.

Posted

Yeah, I love Eugene and Andrew, the guy that's always paired with Ashley (the Filipino/Korean girl) :D

I honestly find them both so funny :x

Posted

He's a gift to this world. 

Posted

I like him but I like Stephen and Zach better in the buzzfeed squad.

Posted

Eugene is the only asian male I have fangirled over so hard. But like somebody else said he would make a horrible boyfriend. Also I think he is gay.

Posted

I have a huge crush on Andrew from buzzfeed rip he can't be in videos anymore because of his ''girlfriend'' ._.

Posted

Wow! He is amazing looking!

Posted

I have a huge crush on Andrew from buzzfeed rip he can't be in videos anymore because of his ''girlfriend'' ._.

Andrew as in the "creepy office guy" andrew? what happened to him? 0: i did realize he isn't around anymore..

Posted

Andrew as in the "creepy office guy" andrew? what happened to him? 0: i did realize he isn't around anymore..

Yeah, that's him. i find him so adorable <3 i think he just writes articles now and is also on that kids cooking series