• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Eugene Lee Yang

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I swear he could play in an Anime. But, he's one of the Try Guys from buzzfeed and he is simply perfection.

tumblr_nfczley2RE1qep97ao1_400.gifbb91dc3c5414cb17724af5d62cdce2f8.jpgtumblr_nx7nde4eqL1ti11rco8_1280.jpgtumblr_nkx8kuL2lo1qmyom8o5_250.gif

Posted

Whys his penis out like that???

Posted

Whys his penis out like that???

You know he's from Texas. They like everything big out there.

*Leads myself out this thread.* Try Guys Try European Swimwear!

Posted

I use to have a crush on Eugene and he was one of the only reason I watched buzzfeed. But the more I see him in videos, the more I realize he'd be a Hellish bf. Like, way too much of a perfectionist and a little too controlling. Could just be his "character" but I'm not someone who takes to criticism very well so I personally couldn't do it. haha

But damn he fine though...

Posted

Honestly, Eugene and Keith are the only reason I watch BuzzFeed. (Yes Keith too that guy is funny af).

Posted

eyyy Keith tho. He's got that funny cute thing going on.

I also like Nick from Australia and I watch every Aus video just to see if he's in it...

Posted

I'm horribly obsessed with Eugene. I've spent hours on Youtube trying to find and watch every single video with him in it :alpacadone:

Eugene and T.O.P. (the one from Bigbang, not the PULL moderator ;) ) are my two hardcore Korean crushes. Sigh. 

My favorite picture is that one:

12113261_10153522396693280_4995367265942

I'd let him squirtle all over my jigglypuffs, if you know what I mean :happee:

Fans are somewhat confused about him though. Metrosexual? Bisexual? One can only guess. But I dare say that Eugene is responsible for the Try Guys' success big time...

Eugene is too hot for this world.

Posted

Yeah, I love Eugene and Andrew, the guy that's always paired with Ashley (the Filipino/Korean girl) :D

I honestly find them both so funny :x

Posted

He's a gift to this world. 

Posted

I like him but I like Stephen and Zach better in the buzzfeed squad.

Posted

Eugene is the only asian male I have fangirled over so hard. But like somebody else said he would make a horrible boyfriend. Also I think he is gay.

Posted

I have a huge crush on Andrew from buzzfeed rip he can't be in videos anymore because of his ''girlfriend'' ._.

Posted

Wow! He is amazing looking!

Posted

I have a huge crush on Andrew from buzzfeed rip he can't be in videos anymore because of his ''girlfriend'' ._.

Andrew as in the "creepy office guy" andrew? what happened to him? 0: i did realize he isn't around anymore..

Posted

Andrew as in the "creepy office guy" andrew? what happened to him? 0: i did realize he isn't around anymore..

Yeah, that's him. i find him so adorable <3 i think he just writes articles now and is also on that kids cooking series