• Announcements

• Clarifying How To Use the Report Feature   06/29/20

Hello. I have noticed a great deal of confusion regarding how to use the report feature and what is expected regarding reports, so I am making a clarification announcement to users who may be unfamiliar with how the report feature works. Please note we have this rule regarding reports: 16.  Do report. Do not make frivolous reports (such as "I don't like this person"). Frivolous reports will result in a warning and possible ban. a. When reporting, please give a reason. Reports citing what rule the post is breaking and giving some information are way more valuable and will get the issue resolved faster. (Reports with no explanations sometimes require mods to go through and skim the entire thread to find out what's going on. Please save us time if you can). b. Don’t waste the mods’ time. Report people for breaking the rules, otherwise don’t report. [Rules in their entirety can be found here.] We also have a wonderful tutorial on how to use the report feature created by one of our former moderators which you can find here. In essence, we enforce the rules as they are written. In a rare occasion there may not be a direct violation but the user is still conducting themselves inappropriately and how we handle that is up to the moderators discretion. We do our best. We also encourage you to use the report feature to report posts that have been edited down to nothing or if you double posted and would like your double post hidden. Also, please note that we do not provide updates on reports. We get far too many to be able to keep up with every one. You are welcome to message a moderator to ask about your report, but please know that we cannot and will not divulge any information on whether we banned the user you are reporting. Simply that we have taken appropriate action. I hope this helps provide further clarification on how to use the report feature. Should you have any questions not clear in these instructions, please feel free to message me or Nyx. Thank you. *Please allow up to 3 business days (as we tend to be slower on weekends) for a response and for reports to be cleared.

Vaya Anjii / Elliot

36 posts in this topic

Posted

Ohhhh boy. This thread is probably the most attention she ever got since she came on the Internet. She must be soooo happy right now, being able to talk about a real "hater forum" that she didn't create herself. I bet she's super excited to have something to complain about on her blog. Now she can pretend to be a kawaii, precious bunny/doll who's being bullied by mean haterz :anime:

Also, I always cringe when I see a flake saying "i have a WHOLE FORUM talking about me!!1!1" Like.... didn't you at least browse through PULL...? There are like HUNDREDS of almost-identical girls like her being posted here. And she's one of the smallest thread on this website. Calm your tits, you're not that special...

Posted

Ohhhh boy. This thread is probably the most attention she ever got since she came on the Internet. She must be soooo happy right now, being able to talk about a real "hater forum" that she didn't create herself. I bet she's super excited to have something to complain about on her blog. Now she can pretend to be a kawaii, precious bunny/doll who's being bullied by mean haterz :anime:

Also, I always cringe when I see a flake saying "i have a WHOLE FORUM talking about me!!1!1" Like.... didn't you at least browse through PULL...? There are like HUNDREDS of almost-identical girls like her being posted here. And she's one of the smallest thread on this website. Calm your tits, you're not that special...

Yup, several people have say the same thing. :lamaheadshake:

But if they (Elliot) doesn't do anything really cringy beside editing their face poorly or truly bad like stealing art again, this thread will die stay small, die down and they will return to their no internet "fame" day.  

Better hurry up, catch our attention ! :happee:

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2016-05-07-17-22-50.jpg

I stumbled upon this in the Venus Thread... so, they claim to not know Venus but are in contact with Margo? Apparently saying something nice to her, judging by Margo's response... (the comments are not on ig anymore, I checked).

Are they siding with Margo to get their competition out of the way? *insert more wild speculations*

Edited by Heartless
Forgot explanation why the screenshot was there

Posted

Yeah Margo is so quick to bitch at anyone I can only conclude Elliot said something nice. Their lies ("I don't know who Venus is !!1!! 1" ) weren't believable before but now we got proof :) 

(Also it's kind of... disappointing that they are licking margo's boots, after everything she did to Venus... I though they were a good kid deep down but eh. ) 

Posted

I found a picture on one of Elliot's friends instagram that they took of them. I would think it's a nonedited photo since their friend took it and posted it themself :/

657483923874.jpg

Yeah Margo is so quick to bitch at anyone I can only conclude Elliot said something nice. Their lies ("I don't know who Venus is !!1!! 1" ) weren't believable before but now we got proof :) 

(Also it's kind of... disappointing that they are licking margo's boots, after everything she did to Venus... I though they were a good kid deep down but eh. ) 

from what I read, they were saying that they didn't know much about the situation, but they thought it was wrong that BOTH people were being attacked after no one knew the actual situation, so they weren't sticking up for anyone. But, still, the fact that they claim that they don't even know Venus but there's proof right here xD

At the same time, Elliot could have not known who Venus was until people started comparing them, I don't really know, and I'm not gonna accuse anyone of anything without proof, I'll look into it though and add any proof I find ^_^ 

Posted (edited)

The user Ryoko-San is Vaya Anjii/Elliot. They even created a second thread about themselves 10min after posting in this thread:
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/1766-elliot-anjii/

It's funny because once this thread was created, she changed her usernames. But now she's here to promote herself, and even spoke about herself in 3rd person, so I guess she realised she can gain a little bit of recognition by being discussed on this forum.

However, self promotion is against our rules, so both threads will be locked, and her account will be banned.

Edited by johndoe