• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

518 posts in this topic

Posted

I haven't seen much of Sunny but so far i like her

Posted

I watched her vid yesterday, and oh my lort, her chin was really distracting to me :/

I think she should've focused on her Indonesian Channel, I noticed her side channel's videos have a lot of views like 50k - to 150k than her main channel which is only 20k - 25k

I really liked her old face, it's a shame she did ps, I thought since she lived in Indonesia for years she wouldn't be affected by those extreme korean beauty standards, but if that makes her happy, then oh well, whatever floats her boat :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

I watched her vid yesterday, and oh my lort, her chin was really distracting to me :/

Same...Screenshot_3.thumb.png.18975a6b03a6a11b5

Screenshot_5.thumb.png.1bcb6fde3351c82bc

Screenshot_6.thumb.png.68f3a3795cc073cf4

Screenshot_7.thumb.png.499cd2a4e7ea686c6Screenshot_8.thumb.png.40344a4b0f4c68708

Her face is only alright when she is not making any expressions and is just blank.

But when she moves and makes complex facial emotions like smiling ... it's just terrifying.

Edited by szandra

Posted (edited)

She should have stopped the ps when it looked really good overall :alpacaworry:

Edited by RainyDay

Posted

tbh., at first i was really really against her getting PS but after seeing her get it done --few months later it looked decent and not scary..., now its crossing to scary territory... especially in combination with her eyes

Posted (edited)

Cute girl, plastic surgeon did an OK job... but she's a social climber and has no problem ditching friends once theyre no longer able to help her grow her youtube career anymore. 

Also chin implants barely do anyone good

Edited by Tomato

Posted

Cute girl, plastic surgeon did an OK job... but she's a social climber and has no problem ditching friends once theyre no longer able to help her grow her youtube career anymore. 

Also chin implants barely do anyone good

she ditch her friends? who? :o

Posted

she ditch her friends? who? :o

Nobody lol she always shows the same friends on her channel? 

Posted

What do you guys think of the injections she got on her legs to burn the fat? I thought it was a little weird because her legs are thin and she's quite small in general... Like I know it's her body and she can do whatever she wants but I feel like she's getting very nitpicky on every little "imperfection" and is continuing to get more ps for perfection. :/

Posted

I feel like she's going overboard. Her face was fine before her v line and double eyelid surgery. She went overboard will chin fillers. I think the thigh injections are too much. Just workout and tone up! Having muscle will burn fat! Idk why she feels everything needs to be fixed with surgery or injections rather than a healthy diet and exercise. 

Posted

Since she's been doing a lot more tv work I think she's more obsessed with how she looks, like how she often mentions bloat showing on camera. I hope she's not getting pressured by other people over how she looks. It seems like she's a lot more stressed. 

Posted

Since she's been doing a lot more tv work I think she's more obsessed with how she looks, like how she often mentions bloat showing on camera. I hope she's not getting pressured by other people over how she looks. It seems like she's a lot more stressed. 

That's something I don't get. Didn't she get fat transfer to her cheeks and jaw bone removal?? How is she trying to avoid looking bloated when the surgeries she chose are basically bloated look 24/7....

I agree she seems really stressed over her visuals. I don't think getting surgery was a good long term solution for her. 

Posted

that and her camera is fish lens so she always looks bloated. but even when she says she looks bloated, i'm like where? how? she looks the same to me

Posted (edited)

That's something I don't get. Didn't she get fat transfer to her cheeks and jaw bone removal?? How is she trying to avoid looking bloated when the surgeries she chose are basically bloated look 24/7....

I agree she seems really stressed over her visuals. I don't think getting surgery was a good long term solution for her. 

her long term solution would be to actually get 1. mental help (if she has body issues) or 2. find something you love that doesn't involve being in front of the camera but something that actually makes you feel good about yourself.

I used to watch Sunny the times I was bored, and well when I wanted to see more of Seoul through her blogs. But I got so fed up with her "ANNYEONG CHINGUDUUUUUR". lol I might be a hater but certain things annoy the sh*t out of me and wonder a lot of times why can't people be more chill. Sunny, Edward, Joan...they are all trying so hard to be cool on screen when they should be themselves, then people might actually start liking them.

Edited by gwiyomi

Posted

Why must she shave her dog down like that.. :( Corgis have a short-medium length coat and do not need to be shaved to be kept looking orderly, that's one of their perks. I guess it's up to her own preference but I have never seen any other corgi consistently shaved like that.