• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

386 posts in this topic

Posted

All these youtubers crying about how passionate they are about youtube and giving it as an excuse to do nothing besides youtube is starting to annoy me lol. Everybody has hobbies and passions but there's this other important thing called responsibility and you won't die if you stop pursuing your 'passion' for a while to spend money on more wise things like education (and not on the newest camera for youtube videos).

So did she finish law school or not because I'm gonna be mad if this girl dropped law school because "she wasn't passionate about it" for youtube, something that won't last to begin with. Deep sigh, putting dry facts and boring numbers and some "emotions" in a video that's supposed to be genuine. So much for that passion that makes you put out percentages for some money. She's been sounding more desperate as time goes on. 5-year-ago-Sunny was smarter and prettier. Yes I'm a little salty about the way she changed because I can't come up with any positives about her content even though I really want to like her again.

She graduated from law school around 1-2 years ago, I remember seeing her graduation photos on her instagram. She graduated from one of the most prestigious university in Indonesia and she talked about being bullied during her time in the university. 

I think the most recent video (heart to heart talk) was sponsored by SK-II (in the caption she mentioned about SK-II). I was disappointed to see the sponsorship though because it makes the whole thing sounds forced.

I went to her meet up before her plastic surgery and she was really pretty! I still don't understand why she had to get plastic surgery because I like her natural face better but who I am to judge lol

sorry for my bad english :alpacadone:

Posted

I enjoyed that talk but I felt like that video was too focused on herself. TheBeautyBreakdown did the same sponsorship thing, but I think she did it better by having it as an open conversation. 

Honestly, I don't see any reason to be mad. Nothing ever lasts forever. It's more socially acceptable to take a stable career path. I'll admit, I lose a bit of respect for those who choose to do YT full time, but I leave it at 'whatever makes them happy' because it's not my life. I reckon if Sunny were practising law, she'd probably quit to be a housewife. She is working for SBS-In now but I don't know how long she'd keep doing it for.

Posted (edited)

Her face in Eddy's last video was so creepy.. Those lenses + that awful aegyo sal don't do her any favors.

fsg.thumb.png.9e2dd83ad5a8b5fe3ff0503ab4

sqf.thumb.png.1f0a97f71b737dab9383132ee0

Edited by Mewd

Posted

Just noticed she deleted a bunch of instagram photos and added Yellephant Entertainment to her bio?? Is she training to become a kpop star :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Her face in Eddy's last video was so creepy.. Those lenses + that awful aegyo sal don't do her any favors.

Hidden Content

I think she looked cute lol.

Posted (edited)

Just noticed she deleted a bunch of instagram photos and added Yellephant Entertainment to her bio?? Is she training to become a kpop star :alpacaconfused:

Yellephant is a kids edutainment studio based in Seoul, Korea.

The company is engaged in publishing app-enabled toys and interaction-based play and learning contents for kids.

Yellephant creates its products incorporating innovative ideas, interactive content, and emotional intelligence mechanisms. The apps are targeted at enhancing the personality and provide behavior guides for kids. Its product portfolio includes learning games, lifestyle apps, and art apps all of which have been developed based on the pre-school learning methods. Aquapo poo poo, Season of Tree, and Toring Q are some of the flagship products of the company.

Yellephant was established in October 2013.

She's also on their website under creators. 

Looks like she will be making content for kids??

Edit: She also has a site (http://yellephantkr.wixsite.com/sunnydahye, wont let me link), says she is "Passing on whole Korean culture toward Indonesia public", except the page is in English + Korean lol

as a trend setter

Edited by sugarangelcake

Posted

Yellephant is a kids edutainment studio based in Seoul, Korea.

The company is engaged in publishing app-enabled toys and interaction-based play and learning contents for kids.

Yellephant creates its products incorporating innovative ideas, interactive content, and emotional intelligence mechanisms. The apps are targeted at enhancing the personality and provide behavior guides for kids. Its product portfolio includes learning games, lifestyle apps, and art apps all of which have been developed based on the pre-school learning methods. Aquapo poo poo, Season of Tree, and Toring Q are some of the flagship products of the company.

Yellephant was established in October 2013.

She's also on their website under creators. 

Looks like she will be making content for kids??

Edit: She also has a site (http://yellephantkr.wixsite.com/sunnydahye, wont let me link), says she is "Passing on whole Korean culture toward Indonesia public", except the page is in English + Korean lol

as a trend setter

Ohhh wow so much info about Yellephant. Thank you for clarifying :alpacacrush: That actually sounds great, good for her! I was about to go off on a rant if she ran off to become a kpop star haha since it would be about her Youtube popularity rather than her talent and interest in music.

Posted

LOL, if I don't know if anyone would take it seriously if Yellephant was a label that produces kpop idols because it's obviously 'yellow' and 'elephant' meshed into a word. It's a cute name though. The thought of yellow elephants trying for world domination is funny. 

Posted

LOL, if I don't know if anyone would take it seriously if Yellephant was a label that produces kpop idols because it's obviously 'yellow' and 'elephant' meshed into a word. It's a cute name though. The thought of yellow elephants trying for world domination is funny. 

I don't think that would be a problem. The agency kpop group EXID is under is called Banana Culture which to me doesn't sound like a serious name at all lmao

Posted

I don't think that would be a problem. The agency kpop group EXID is under is called Banana Culture which to me doesn't sound like a serious name at all lmao

Or VIXX being under "Jellyfish Entertainment" lmao

Posted

Hidden Content

Welp, you know I'm not really into kpop because I didn't know that. There is "Fueled by Ramen" which doesn't sound all that serious but it makes sense when you learn that the label started in a dorm room, and it kinda fits with their emo/pop-rock bands. Sadly, I have no idea why Banana Culture and Jellyfish. 

Posted

omg I just saw this picture of sunny and her chin almost gave me a heart attack. I always thought it looked a bit too v in her vlogs but didn't think it was too bad but this picture........... man dorito chin central 

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 2.36.04 AM.png

Posted

Her features don't fit this shape at all. Her face literally looks like it's been photoshopped onto someone else's head :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Yep, the dorito chin is real and still going 

Screenshot_20170818-233621.png

Posted

Yep, the dorito chin is real and still going 

Screenshot_20170818-233621.png

i know she got plastic surgery on her chin but did she get fillers along with it ?? it looks a lot sharper than before