• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

421 posts in this topic

Posted

I didn't watch the whole video but clicked through it.. but what's with that choice of music? The music reminded me of the really sad videos where a puppy is about to die or something. Wouldn't want that as an advertisement for my company.

Posted

You can also see in her "SHOPPING AT SHIBUYA" video thumbnail (that's why it's blurry :alpacadone:), how pointy her jaw is now

rs.png

Posted

she looks like a gangnam unnie now

Posted

ack!. she's wengie 2.0 

Posted

@Athena Man.. That girl broke me. I was in tears.. :alpacadone:

ged.png

Posted

She really should have stopped after doing her eyes..

Posted

If her mom wants it then it's fine? But still this is so weird....

However in the comments a lot her followers want to give their mom ps as gifts now. Wow wtf.:notimp:

Capture.thumb.JPG.e2c66c1553e1d651a978db

I mean the first person could mean breast implants for their mother.

Posted

I would never "gift" plastic surgery to my mom. yet again she's korean and the culture is obsessed with looks

Posted

Gifting it to her Mum, if she knew it was something her Mum would want, is a lot better to me than doing more shit to her body. If my mother mentioned she wanted plastic surgery, and I got offered complimentary plastic surgery from a place I respected, then yes I would. Perhaps Sunny didn't want any more plastic surgery atm but knew her mother does? I don't think this makes her a bad person or daughter but neither does it make her a good one.

Posted

I'm a bit confused about her ethnicity. She's doing some Indonesian kpop show right? I always thought she was Korean.

Also, she seems to have a few kpop stars within her circle. Her plastic surgery is getting her places. 

Posted

I'm a bit confused about her ethnicity. She's doing some Indonesian kpop show right? I always thought she was Korean.

Also, she seems to have a few kpop stars within her circle. Her plastic surgery is getting her places. 

if my memory serves me right. she is korean but was raised in indonesia?? 

Posted

if my memory serves me right. she is korean but was raised in indonesia?? 

Yes you're right, she's Korean but was raised in Indonesia. You can detect the Indonesian accent in her English.

Posted

I hope she doesn't get anymore plastic surgery because it's getting wild. As for her mom's surgery... it is strange but if her mom wanted that I don't see a problem

Posted

OT.. she gotta work on those thumbnails.

Posted

Does anyone know when Sunny had PS? I clicked on an older vid of hers, dated back in Jan 2015 and she doesn't have that V-shape jaw. I thought she looked like she could pass for a teenager back then.