• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

421 posts in this topic

Posted

Did you guys watch the "brazilian wax" video? It was TOO MUCH. They are doing anything to get views today OMG

Posted

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to see it mentioned anywhere.

Do we know if Kim Dao and Sunny are still (close) friends?? When Chris and Sunny first went public about their relationship, Sunny flew to Japan quite often to visit him... and Kim also visits Japan frequently for business trips, so I am surprised there haven't been any videos about Kim's reaction or of them meeting up (since they love to be all click baity/milk the crap out of everything) lol.

Posted

I apologize if this has already been addressed, but I can't seem to see it mentioned anywhere.

Do we know if Kim Dao and Sunny are still (close) friends?? When Chris and Sunny first went public about their relationship, Sunny flew to Japan quite often to visit him... and Kim also visits Japan frequently for business trips, so I am surprised there haven't been any videos about Kim's reaction or of them meeting up (since they love to be all click baity/milk the crap out of everything) lol.

Oh this was actually discussed about on Kim's thread, mainly because Kim's getting married and Sunny isn't a bridesmaid.

Kim posted a comment in one of her YT videos sent her an invite a few months ago and Sunny hasn't even RSVP'd. As to why they're no longer bffs, it seems like their friendship just faded out.

Posted

Can they please stop the whole Sunny walks forward but then stops to look behind her just to give a corny smile? So repetitive. The music choice is so lame as well. 

Posted

tbh the whole bridesmaid thing is stupid imo, the excuse kim gave for not having sunny as a bridesmaid was dumb (most brides have bridesmaid that don't live in the same place as them, they just fly in for the bachelorette party/wedding and it's not like sunny can't afford it) but it's also dumb for sunny to be petty and not rsvp to the wedding just because kim didn't make her a bridesmaid, it seems that she chose her childhood friends/sister and not really any japan friends like sophie or that other youtuber friend she has in japan so it doesn't seem to be anything personal against sunny

but i also think that sunny is just super wrapped up in chris, finally being able to have the public relationship she wanted after being "secretly" with mckay for so long

Posted

update looks like sunny didn't even go to kims wedding yikes

Posted

Do you know which video this was?? lol I've been trying to find ppls' comments regarding their friendship, there haven't been many (are they deleting the comments?!)

Oh this was actually discussed about on Kim's thread, mainly because Kim's getting married and Sunny isn't a bridesmaid.

Kim posted a comment in one of her YT videos sent her an invite a few months ago and Sunny hasn't even RSVP'd. As to why they're no longer bffs, it seems like their friendship just faded out.

Posted

Speaking of McKay, I follow him on twitter and he is still not over the breakup. I feel like every other day is emo dot com for him. I mean he could be posting about it to get pitty points from his fans, or to make sunny feel guilty for moving on so fast. I haven’t commented on any of his stuff, but I actually feel bad for him. It seems like he genuinely loved her

Posted

It seems really weird that sunny doesn't interact with kim on instagram anymore. she didn't even like kim's wedding post! I really think their friendship changed since sunny started dating okano. I remember kim and okano had a really nice chemistry when they used to meet each other in japan, but now both don't follow each other on social media. Maybe this happened because sunny is jealous of other girls (as proved in one of her videos).

Posted

Do you know which video this was?? lol I've been trying to find ppls' comments regarding their friendship, there haven't been many (are they deleting the comments?!)

It was a while ago so I don't remember specifically, but I'm sure it was on her vlog channel and not her main channel if that helps your search!

Posted

There was a rumour that kim and her husband had  an open relationship while she lived in japan and she hooked up with okano. If its true maybe thats why sunny broke off the friendship a d made okano cut contact with kim as well

Posted (edited)

Very convenient that Sunny went to LA with Chris around Kim’s wedding day. Kim still follows Sunny on IG though.

Edited by Antacids
Edit

Posted

Very convenient that Sunny went to LA with Chris around Kim’s wedding day. Kim still follows Sunny on IG though.

Given that Sunny and Kim publicized their BESTFRIENDSHIP so much.... I wonder if they will address this or hope that people will sweep it under the rug. I tried commenting on Sunny's video, it didn't go through right away so I guess she is now filtering.

I feel like it's either

Chris had a thing with or for Kim, Sunny found out and wasn't happy about it (side note: did you guys see the My Ex Girlfriend Keeps Calling Prank... that rage lol and the fact that she got so mad at Chris for following the instagram model from Kyung6Film on YT-- which, btw, I feel like Chris is trying to mimic that filming style, hence Sunny's cheesy posing) ......
or maybe Kim doesn't feel Chris is a good partner for Sunny (this is just based on old vlogs where Kim always looks so annoyed at Chris bc she knew he was trying so hard to impress Sunny)

It still perplexes me how Sunny and Chris seem so rushy like they are on the road to marriage this year or something LOL i'm sorry, their initial dating back in ?2015?2016? didn't seem to last long... and then now, all their current content. She's (trying to) turning him into like a pretty Korean boy (they both can't decide what hair color they want--blond or brown or black?! blond?)

Posted

I guess they really are planning to get married this year?

Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 22.24.00.png

Posted

I guess they really are planning to get married this year?

Screenshot 2020-01-24 at 22.24.00.png

honestly they hinted a this last year in one of their q&as, i think they said thats why they were making sure the other met their parents so they could settle down this year. i just hope this doesn't crash and burn bc they're moving so fast but also being so public about it