• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

359 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Has her English Channel become a couple channel?

34B424FD-6F3C-405F-8195-2052C31DC817.jpeg

Edited by Antacids

Posted

I haven't been following her for a while and unsubscribed but her first official video featuring Chris showed up on my recommended videos. I feel like she's been dying to do relationship type videos on her channels. I don't know much about Chris because tbh I don't care but maybe it's mutually beneficial for them.

That's an awkward looking thumbnail... 

Posted

Has her English Channel become a couple channel?

34B424FD-6F3C-405F-8195-2052C31DC817.jpeg

she graduated years ago and never practiced law lol and she never talked about law school on her channel

Posted

Watching their clips of them on dates 5 years ago, they seemed to have more chemistry back then lol. Sunny is SO. NOT. INTO. him now. I thought the relationship was just in early stages and she didn't develop feelings yet but after seeing those clips I can see that she's not into him. And it's so awkward whenever she tries touching him like touching his arm because it seems so forced. I guess she's read what we've been saying and she's trying? 

And I know she already had a bunch of surgeries 5 years ago but she looked better back then lol. SHe should keep her hair black and long at least. 

And when she hugged him at the end, he's like, "Thumbnail?" LOL because he's used to her not hugging him... and you can hear her say, "can you just..." before she transitioned out lol. girl only hugs her boyfriend if she needs it for the thumbnail... 

I never really watched her videos, but they've been dating for 5 years ... and they're that awkward ? The guy should take a hint that after being with someone for that long, and even a hug is not normal, she's not into you. This relationship seems to be more of necessity rather for love, like she needs content on her channels, cause idk why this girl has different channels for the different languages that she speaks. Hope this guy will realize it before it's too late.

Posted

I never really watched her videos, but they've been dating for 5 years ... and they're that awkward ? The guy should take a hint that after being with someone for that long, and even a hug is not normal, she's not into you. This relationship seems to be more of necessity rather for love, like she needs content on her channels, cause idk why this girl has different channels for the different languages that she speaks. Hope this guy will realize it before it's too late.

They haven't been dating for 5 years, girl... lol just a couple of months

Posted (edited)

They haven't been dating for 5 years, girl... lol just a couple of months

LOL! I see, but still, he needs to be quick and be gone with the wind.

Edited by heize

Posted

They don’t have much chemistry together.... it’s awkward to see them interact, like they just don’t mesh or look cute with each other... I would assume it’s just being on camera making them seem awkward, but they’re both professional vloggers sooooo 

Posted (edited)

He seems to have always been interested in her. So he probably saw a chance and went for it while Sunny just didn't refuse him. Rather than Sunny choosing Okano to have a secure lifestyle I could imagine that it was probably nice for her to have some like her for such a long time so she just went with it and now she's in too deep. I feel like the whole pushing the public couple image was most likely his idea since he just seems a bit controlling. I don't know what it is, but something about him rubs me the wrong way.

Edited by oneminusone
spelling

Posted

Am I the only one who gets major obsession vibes from Chris? The way he films Sunny.... is it not a little obsessive? *cringe* I don't really know how to describe it but if I were Sunny, and in a semi-new relationship... I would be getting some kind of vibes from all this.  I mean one video would be cute but not repetitive dreamy sequences and videos of her. It's creepy right? His whole channel is starting to revolve around her. She doesn't need his help with views. She did this on her own before him. He needs her help. He's exploiting her. 

Just my opinion and how its coming off. 

Posted (edited)

Am I the only one who gets major obsession vibes from Chris? The way he films Sunny.... is it not a little obsessive? *cringe* I don't really know how to describe it but if I were Sunny, and in a semi-new relationship... I would be getting some kind of vibes from all this.  I mean one video would be cute but not repetitive dreamy sequences and videos of her. It's creepy right? His whole channel is starting to revolve around her. She doesn't need his help with views. She did this on her own before him. He needs her help. He's exploiting her. 

Just my opinion and how its coming off. 

It think it's always difficult to judge other peoples relationship as an outsider, but I totally agree with you. Everytime I see them together I just start thinking girl u better run, before it's too late.

Also did anyone else notice the difference in their Instagrams.

Sunnys 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-07 um 04.46.20.png

Okanos

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-07 um 04.45.58.png

Edited by oneminusone
add pictures

Posted

It think it's always difficult to judge other peoples relationship as an outsider, but I totally agree with you. Everytime I see them together I just start thinking girl u better run, before it's too late.

Also did anyone else notice the difference in their Instagrams.

Sunnys 

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-07 um 04.46.20.png

Okanos

Bildschirmfoto 2019-08-07 um 04.45.58.png

it’s funny that the only picture she decided to post of him is them as a shadow 

Posted

That's so sad. The couple pictures look cute I wonder why she didn't choose to post them. 

Posted (edited)

That's so sad. The couple pictures look cute I wonder why she didn't choose to post them. 

Well I guess to her defence it's probably because her instagram is more a part of her work as an influencer than completely private, so I'm not surprised she doesn't post him that much. But still the difference is pretty hard to overlook.

Edited by oneminusone
typo

Posted

A lot of times when the girlfriend is a public figure they post mostly themselves or whatever theyre trying to promote so it makes sense to keep her feed the same. People follow her for her while if her boyfriend gains any followers its most likely its to see more of Sunny. Just my thoughts, if im wrong its cause im unsure! :alpacaheadshake: