• Announcements

• Site Maintenance   05/14/19

Hi all, We're currently working on anti-spam measures, you might see some outages. Please don't panic! We should be back to normal by tomorrow. 

321 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't buy it. Seriously, I just don't by it. She gets tons of positive feedback on her channel. People didn't even care that she got plastic surgery. So, now she is saying she didn't upload because of a few comments about her lisp? I call bullshit on that.

Posted

I don't buy it. Seriously, I just don't by it. She gets tons of positive feedback on her channel. People didn't even care that she got plastic surgery. So, now she is saying she didn't upload because of a few comments about her lisp? I call bullshit on that.

Same. It just seemed like an excuse. Obviously her Indonesian channel is the one making her more money and I feel like she just started re uploading on her English channel because people were starting to complain.  

Posted

Did she and her boyfriend break up or are they just not doing Valentine's day?

Posted

Did she and her boyfriend break up or are they just not doing Valentine's day?

they officially broke up she announced it on her instagram stories today.

19CD0F4F-FD85-45C0-BFAD-58DAEFD24C9E.png

Posted

they officially broke up she announced it on her instagram stories today.

Oh nooo they were such a cute couple :( 

Posted

Thats sad. It seemed like she wanted to settle down with him. I never followed him but checked his IG and he was working on music for love distance which is the show sunny is acting in so i guess she got him the job. And he learned indonesian seemingly for her and to break into the indonesian scene. 

It kind of sucks that sunnys fans are flooding his ig with comments asking if he and sunny broke up. She literally said they did, why do they have to go to his ig to confirm? 

Does anyone know if the indonesian story says "for indonesian viewers?" Because i find it so strange she writes "for my english viewers". Are her english viewers so low now?!?!? 

Posted

Oh nooo they were such a cute couple :( 

I agree, that's actually really sad. She seemed very happy with him. :alpacaworry2:

Posted

Looks like she made a video about the end of her relationship in her Indonesian channel? Anyone know what its about?

Posted (edited)

Looks like she made a video about the end of her relationship in her Indonesian channel? Anyone know what its about?

It's kinda long but tldr: they want different things in life and she's not dating hansol(?)

The title of the video is 'the reason we broke up and addressing false rumours'

- she made a video because there are some subscribers who don't follow her on Instagram and are not aware that the two have split up 

- it's a personal decision and she feels weird not sharing it with her 'friends' in youtube

- it was a mutual decision and the both of them are still friends

- she wants to address it because she want people to stop flooding his instagram and he can't move on w his life

- they have different needs/vision in life and she stress that it doesn't mean that he has 'bad' vision in life

- she went to Japan for work and for some self healing so she won't be so dependent on another person

- continues talking about how it's not fair that people don't know what happen

- she's afraid her future fiancee/bf would see the comments/ be compared

- she learnt a lot from him (being a good person etc.)

- again, stresses that people don't attack him and she wishes him the best

-again, talking about how the breakup was because they have different visions for the future

-When the breakup happened, her whole world crashed (not exaggerating) 

-she continued uploading but her heart wasn't there

- her mind is settled now and she can address these things now

- she is usually a private person and she never expected she would make this video

- she ask her subscribers to not speculate randomly and pray that she moves on and she will be stronger to find someone else in the future who shares her visions in life.

-again, she wishes him all the best and she will support him from afar

-again, don't attack him on Instagram and flood him with hate because he's a nice guy

- she also addresses that she's not dating hansol(?) and she sees him as a younger brother 

-Hansol didn't cause the breakup

Edited by chubcheeks

Posted

Those earrings are hella expensive

Posted

Those earrings are hella expensive

Shipping is even more expensive. I'm not sure about other countries but Noonoofingers charges at least $20+ for shipping to the US.

Posted

I dont watch her IN channel so dunno if she mentioned it but did she take her extensions out already? She looks better with longer hair

Posted

Sunny hit 1M subbies on her indo channel. Seems like she gave up on her English channel. Also, anyone get the vibe she and Chris Okano are dating? She tags him in her photos and he's in her ig stories a lot. She also said she wants to try to live in Japan for a year so ?????

Posted

I wonder why she decided to basically give up her english youtube channel? She was also doing well on that one as well. I just feel like she's alienated her english speaking fans because she uploads on her Indo channel frequently without english subs although people keep commenting on her youtube and instagram asking for english subtitles and why she never uploads in english anymore.   

Posted

I actually liked her English videos. Even Kim and Joan asked her to eng sub them in their vlogs she's in. I wish she would. Her videos are pretty cute and fun.