• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

368 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She never seem to hangout with joan and eddy and the others anymore? Does anyone know what happen between them? 

Their schedules are probably aren’t matching up with one another but who knows, there might be some tea about them waiting to be revealed. I also find it suspicious when Joan/Eddy are in South Korea, Sunny they doesn’t meet them anymore like she used to. 

Edited by bondgirl

Posted

Their schedules are probably aren’t matching up with one another but who knows, there might be some tea about them waiting to be revealed. I also find it suspicious when Joan/Eddy are in South Korea, Sunny they doesn’t meet them anymore like she used to. 

yeah exactly thats what i was wondering. If im not wrong i remmeber either on edward’s or joane’s vlog they said that they still hangout w/ sunny but most of the time they are barefaced so they never vlog? But its just weird they never commented on each other posts anymore? 

Posted (edited)

so I'm guessing Sunny and McKay are dating

Screenshot_20180920-091521.jpg

Screenshot_20180920-091618.jpg

Screenshot_20180920-161221.jpg

Screenshot_20180920-161231.jpg

Edited by leaving

Posted (edited)

so I'm guessing Sunny and McKay are dating

Hidden Content

Yea they've been dating for a good while now. Her subscribers did some real searching through his insta and hers, People also matched his voice from her past videos when they heard a guys voice in the background and his hands when sunny accidentally would show them and they found out (or put the pieces together) they were dating. Sunny never officially confirmed it though but i mean she's not very good at hiding it.

Edited by CelesteLee
I sucK At TaLkInG

Posted

Aaah, now McKay's Indonesian music covers make sense...

I always though it was quite random that he likes to cover Indonesian pop songs... 

Posted

I can't find the video about it, because it was a while back, but she once got a Louis Vuitton wallet from Chris Okano. Nobody seemed to care in the comments in the vid, it was thrown in there very casually in the video. If I remember correctly, Chris said she could choose her gift. I thought it was very odd she was receiving such an expensive gift from him, while she was already obviously dating McKay. 

Posted

I think Okano gave Sunny the gift because she worked for him a bit and probably made him a lot of money so that wallet was nothing for him. I think you're implying a romantic relationship between them because of that gift but I don't think so. It's more likely that Okano and Kim Dao have a FWB relationship going on even though Kim had a boyfriend (and no fiance) at the time. It felt like Kim and her boyfriend had an open relationship situation going on while she was living in Japan. 

Posted

Sunny's new apartment looks really nice. I guess it's much cheaper to live outside of seoul. Her latest video on her english channel was disappointing though and felt like a big ad. I checked out her Indonesian youtube channel afterwards and watched the same video there: she definitely puts much more effort into her Indonesian videos and uses more footage. I think it's fine to vlog only in Indonesian but i don't understand why she doesn't add english subtitles or at least allow her subscribers to add them. 

Posted

Sunny's new apartment looks really nice. I guess it's much cheaper to live outside of seoul. Her latest video on her english channel was disappointing though and felt like a big ad. I checked out her Indonesian youtube channel afterwards and watched the same video there: she definitely puts much more effort into her Indonesian videos and uses more footage. I think it's fine to vlog only in Indonesian but i don't understand why she doesn't add english subtitles or at least allow her subscribers to add them. 

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. I enjoy her vlogs and miss them, I tried to watch her indonesian channel but couldn't because there is no english subtitles... She should consider it. Kinda disapointing.

Posted (edited)

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. I enjoy her vlogs and miss them, I tried to watch her indonesian channel but couldn't because there is no english subtitles... She should consider it. Kinda disapointing.

but she would lose views if she did that

if subscribers (old and new) notice that she puts more effort in her indonesian channel and she has subtitles they will all go there and watch her videos there, and she will lose views (and also money) from her english channel

not giving the option of including english subtitles guarantees her 2 different sources of income and 2 different ways to get sponsors since some companies will focus on the audience and she has much more possibilities if one the channels is directed at a especific population rather than having just 1 global audience, where people might find the products she might promote in any local store easily. so in the end she has 2 different audiences: the indonesian audience and the international audience.

at least that's what i think but maybe im not making much sense

Edited by htttps

Posted

but she would lose views if she did that

if subscribers (old and new) notice that she puts more effort in her indonesian channel and she has subtitles they will all go there and watch her videos there, and she will lose views (and also money) from her english channel

not giving the option of including english subtitles guarantees her 2 different sources of income and 2 different ways to get sponsors since some companies will focus on the audience and she has much more possibilities if one the channels is directed at a especific population rather than having just 1 global audience, where people might find the products she might promote in any local store easily. so in the end she has 2 different audiences: the indonesian audience and the international audience.

at least that's what i think but maybe im not making much sense

but the thing is: she's not uploading her english channel anymore.

Posted

Her favourite blogger is xiaxue... she posted a selfie with her on her ig stories and said so. How wonder sunny is obsessed with surgeries, unhealthy dieting, botox and other body manipulating treatments.

Posted

Sunny finally uploaded a "real" video on her english speaking channel and she basically said the reason why she hasn't been uploading on her english speaking channel is because at the time she had braces which caused her to have a lisp and that made it harder for her to speak english and people would comment on it and she became self conscious. She also moved out of Seoul a few months back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyH5pEY7Po

Posted

Sunny finally uploaded a "real" video on her english speaking channel and she basically said the reason why she hasn't been uploading on her english speaking channel is because at the time she had braces which caused her to have a lisp and that made it harder for her to speak english and people would comment on it and she became self conscious. She also moved out of Seoul a few months back. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syyH5pEY7Po

Well, she has nothing to be ashamed of. It's perfectly normal to have a lisp witb braces. But I can understand if she felt insecure about. I just hope she'll go back to regular uploads if that was the true reason.

Posted

Did she do chin fillers again? Its bent over to one side.