• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

384 posts in this topic

Posted

its been a year and a bit since i last kept up with what sunny is doing, i can barely recognize her anymore

Posted

I thought sunny was extremely pretty after her first surgery. But she kept shaving her jaw and making it pointier.. well I hope she's happy with how she looks at least. With all the procedures she's done I'm not sure if it's safe for her to do anymore. 

Posted

I thought sunny was extremely pretty after her first surgery. But she kept shaving her jaw and making it pointier.. well I hope she's happy with how she looks at least. With all the procedures she's done I'm not sure if it's safe for her to do anymore. 

she kept shaving her jaw??? what? did she really?

I thought the results of her current face is after only one procedure

Posted

wasn’t it because her doctor said that her chin was slanted to one side which is why she did it in the first place? I feel like she got pressured into that, everyone has some sort of asymmetry and it wasn’t causing her any health risks I feel Bonobagi wanted a more drastic change for their before and after :/ her teeth were so much nicer before I don’t see what needed to be fixed esp now that it’s makin her teeth worse than before 

Posted

wasn’t it because her doctor said that her chin was slanted to one side which is why she did it in the first place? I feel like she got pressured into that, everyone has some sort of asymmetry and it wasn’t causing her any health risks I feel Bonobagi wanted a more drastic change for their before and after :/ her teeth were so much nicer before I don’t see what needed to be fixed esp now that it’s makin her teeth worse than before 

I agree with you. I'm sure nothing wrong was with her chin but the doctor's probably made shit up saying her chin was off and that it would cause problems later on so they could trap her viewers into getting ps too. Now she literally looks like a big head on a stick. She's literally skin and bones. Her old face was cute already!! 

Posted

what did she do to her teeth?? I read somewhere she removed teeth to make her face smaller

Posted

what did she do to her teeth?? I read somewhere she removed teeth to make her face smaller

i think she said she got braces

Posted

Came here after seeing her random dior bag vid and wow i thought she was just busy in general, didn't realise she abandoned her main to focus on her indonesian channel. I just wish she added subs or at the very least allowed fans to add subs in other languages so she can still retain her fans while increasing her indonesian base. 

Posted (edited)

she probably didnt even realize it was slanted until the doctor pointed it out, making her insecure about it

Edited by htttps

Posted

OT but banobagi is fuckin awful. Some of my girl friends from Korea have had procedures done here and there and told me that banobagi is known for jacking their prices up to 3x and trying to make you believe you should get more surgeries than you initially wanted. Don't get me wrong tho, I think they do a good job when it comes down to it, but you can get an equally skilled doctor from a more ethical clinic that doesn't rip you off.

I'm sure they sponsored sunny for exposure and there is no way she could've known this, so I would not be surprised if they pressured her into fixing her 'slanted' chin whether it was really there or not. They tried to pressure my friend into shaving her cheekbones or w/e when they were already flat as hell, then cutting her eye corners when she never even mentioned wanting to fix her eyes. Also keep in mind since sunny was sponsored she got 'star' treatment. 

I do respect sunny for being transparent and making vlogs about her procedures tho. Personally I am not planning to get anything done but it's an interesting topic for sure, and she doesn't skit around the ugly side of surgery by pretending it's all painless sunshine and rainbows.

Posted

OT but banobagi is fuckin awful. Some of my girl friends from Korea have had procedures done here and there and told me that banobagi is known for jacking their prices up to 3x and trying to make you believe you should get more surgeries than you initially wanted. Don't get me wrong tho, I think they do a good job when it comes down to it, but you can get an equally skilled doctor from a more ethical clinic that doesn't rip you off.

I'm sure they sponsored sunny for exposure and there is no way she could've known this, so I would not be surprised if they pressured her into fixing her 'slanted' chin whether it was really there or not. They tried to pressure my friend into shaving her cheekbones or w/e when they were already flat as hell, then cutting her eye corners when she never even mentioned wanting to fix her eyes. Also keep in mind since sunny was sponsored she got 'star' treatment. 

I do respect sunny for being transparent and making vlogs about her procedures tho. Personally I am not planning to get anything done but it's an interesting topic for sure, and she doesn't skit around the ugly side of surgery by pretending it's all painless sunshine and rainbows.

Cheekbone shaving is a thing now? ? What's next, forehead shaving?? Shoulder shaving??

Posted (edited)

Cheekbone shaving is a thing now? ? What's next, forehead shaving?? Shoulder shaving??

man, i hope she won't cave to another ps, her face is already fragile enough :/

when it comes to plastic surgery in korea, you'll just never know, they even give plastic surgery for pets
Edited by fiore di neve

Posted

I hope she doesn't do anything more, she's already good looking enough!!!

Posted

20180908_134950.thumb.jpg.edc83aa567d5dbI cropped this screenshot to protect their identity but this person I followed on Instagram posted this article which is apparently about Sunny in their story and I can't believe how photoshopped this picture of her is! I had to do a double take to try to recognize her, if they didn't tag Sunny in their story I don't think I would have ever known it was her! 

Posted

She never seem to hangout with joan and eddy and the others anymore? Does anyone know what happen between them?