• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

383 posts in this topic

Posted

her features literally cannot fit on her face anymore.

Posted

Is it me or has Sunny pretty much abandon her main YouTube channel?

She rarely updates her main channel anymore, she only focuses on her Indonesian channel. She also created an Indonesian Instagram account and only seems to write captions in Indonesian on her main Instagram account now as well (which kind of confuses me because why would you create a second Instagram account for speaking Indonesian when you already do that on your main one?!).

I knew she seemed to have become insanely popular in Indonesia (her Indonesian channel almost have half a million subscribers!) But I didn't think she would abandon her main YouTube for it.

She also announced on her Instagram that she is now releasing her own brand? I think she named it "The Sun".

Posted

I would give her indonesian channel a try but last time I checked there were no english subs and I don't understand indonesian.

Also she has lost so much weight, she looks almost fragile to me these days.

Posted

she used to be attractive

Posted

Prada vs LV bag video was uploaded recently on her main channel. More of like Sunny judging Kim’s bag compared to her “rare” LV bags. She side eyes Kim and her things inside of her bag most of the time in this video. Eat some humble pie, girl.

00869418-ECCD-4342-BDA4-DFAA7ADDB0D7.png

A57EA454-48F1-4B4C-8840-64089B353714.png

Posted

I honestly don't see anything really problematic with her tbh. I feel that she's genuinely nice.

Posted

Long time lurker here. 

Used to really like Sunny, even after her surgeries. She seems like a truly nice girl and whenever she's around Kim I feel like their friendship is genuine, as opposed to other fake youtube "bestie" relationships. 

My only concern is how uncomfortable her face is to look at in videos now. This is especially so when she's around Kim because there's such a huge difference between their faces. Kim is naturally pretty and easy on the eyes and just comfortable to look at, whereas Sunny's face is now super artificial looking.

Screen_Shot_2018-08-18_at_4.23.23_PM.thu

I know this may probably also just be a bad angle of her, but I was just so shocked when I paused one of Kim's videos and the screen was like this. Where did this girl's jaw go?! Like damn, how does she eat? It truly breaks my heart to see how she willingly downgraded herself. I miss the old Sunny when she looked healthy and bright, not sick and tired. Her surgeries have aged her hard and will only get worse with time unless she fixes more stuff up. Just a horrible cycle, really. 

Posted

I used to watch her when she used her Korean/English (sunnydahye) channel but i feel like she's jump ship from that channel and went ahead to her Indonesia channel since it was getting more views and she was getting more partnerships. I unsubbed from her sunnydahye channel since it was like a ghost town, maybe she's uploaded more now? Maybe in the future i'll check her out again.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20180901-235842_Instagram.thuThis cosmetic company Sunny works with posted this picture of her and am I the only person who finds this picture downright terrifying?!?

Sunny also said in her latest video that she is currently writing her own book now as well?

Edited by Serenity

Posted

Screenshot_20180901-235842_Instagram.thuThis cosmetic company Sunny works with posted this picture of her and am I the only person who finds this picture downright terrifying?!?

Sunny also said in her latest video that she is currently writing her own book now as well?

woah... what's that strange light reflecting/edit on her bangs?

the eyes and jaw look SO off and her nose as well my gosh... it's not even remotely her old face anymore. that sucks

Posted

DORITO CHIN LEVEL: 100000

Posted

holy shit sunny, your face :stoplz:

she could've stayed in Indonesia and made much more money like another Korean youtuber han yoora (who's now also in korea to treat her thyroid disease) when yoora was in Indonesia, she had so many collaboration with brands, hell, she even starred in local movie iirc.

like.. what's the point of leaving then? her main channel is basically dead, she only gives attention to her Indonesian channel, the beauty standard in Indonesia isn't as bad as Korea as well, people only care about being light skinned, and ps in general is frowned upon :/ 
then again... it makes sense for her, a Korean to follow what's trending in SK even if she spent majority of her life in Indonesia. feels like going under the knife could've been avoided if she didn't reside in SK, but that's just me

Posted

Her smile was so perfect before..I dont get it :(

hqdefault-1.jpg

Posted

At least she's young enough to still get more plastic surgery in the future if surgeons ever learn how to fix plastic surgery fuck ups.

Posted

At least she's young enough to still get more plastic surgery in the future if surgeons ever learn how to fix plastic surgery fuck ups.

how is that gonna do her any good or better?

her jawbones are probably too thin to get more work done on.