• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

368 posts in this topic

Posted

slightly OT, but her extremely shaved(?) jaw and disproportionately oversized mouth reminds me of rilacocco (she has a thread here)

This beauty standard's obsession with a small jaw kind of scares me, seeing how far people are willing to go to change their bone structure.

l3sDooM.png

A quick screenshot from a recent video, her teeth/mouth area looks like they don't have enough space.

oh no...that last pic looks wild. i wonder if she's regretting her decision to get such an invasive/ irreversible?? surgery... 

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but she did mention in a previous video that she had braces which is why she was talking with a lisp. In fact the slight lisp is still there but I can't really see if she has clear braces on or something. If she did get braces then it was a complete failure because her teeth are completely jacked up now. I was watching her latest may favorites video and was so distracted by her teeth because her canine teeth kept sticking out when she was talking. And there's also a large gap between her canine and incisor. Her teeth used to look fine and straight I dont get why she chose to mess them up.

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-19-19.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-22-10.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-37-54.jpg

that's such a downgrade...is fucked up teeth like a trend in Korea or something?? why would she do this??

Posted

that's such a downgrade...is fucked up teeth like a trend in Korea or something?? why would she do this??

It looks more like she had some of her molars extracted and then tried to reduce the gaps with braces by moving the remaining teeth, and her front teeth got moved too much. There are rumours that high-fashion models used to get their molars extracted to get slimmer  face, and since Sunny already had a ton of surgery, I wouldn't be surprised if she did this too to reduce her face puffyness.

Posted

I'm trying hard to love her (I used to love her channel), but her latest May Favourites video made me wince from all that 'sunny' energy. There's something really try hard about her enthusiasm, her conversational style and her lack of vocabulary when she's voicing her opinion about the products she's loved. I'm not sold. 

Posted

Given the fact that Sunny focused more on her Indonesian channel (due to more viewers in that aspect), it felt as if her main channel (for Koreaboos and a more international audience) has been more of a back-up channel for her to upload beauty videos from time to time. Is it as if she lost touch with her main channel and uploads content just for the sake of it. 

Posted

What did this girl do to herself? :-/ Just watched her newest video, and she... has actual trouble speaking, doesn't she? Also her chin looks like its melting into her neck. I know, all of you already pointed that out, but seeing it in the vid...  She looks really really bad imo.

Posted

1. Insecure people went under the knife

2. surgery went succesful

3. it boost their confidence,

4. they became addicted

5. Turned them into plastic surgery monster, cuz they always have the need to do more

6. until it came to the point where they finally ruined their own face.

Posted

9AE27E26-F833-477C-A2D9-CB17BFE02F04.jpeg

Posted

She definitely looked younger and more appropriate for her age back then. What happened, Sunny?!

Posted

Tbh, I don't get why she did that. She was actually looking like a gorgeous normal girl, but now she just looks unnatural and weird; especially those teeth.

Posted

my god. what's happening to those teeth? they look like they want to run away.

Posted

i9AE27E26-F833-477C-A2D9-CB17BFE02F04.jpeg

In japan it is/ used to be really popular to have "yaeba" basically people would undergo surgery to push two of their teeth out and make them crooked in order to look "cute" and "childlike". Why would you ruin your perfect teeth like that I'm so pressed

o-YAEBA-TEETH-570.jpg

Posted

She definitely looked younger and more appropriate for her age back then. What happened, Sunny?!

She got more surgery after that jaw surgery went well.

Posted (edited)

In japan it is/ used to be really popular to have "yaeba" basically people would undergo surgery to push two of their teeth out and make them crooked in order to look "cute" and "childlike". Why would you ruin your perfect teeth like that I'm so pressed

o-YAEBA-TEETH-570.jpg

I mean, I kinda get that it's some kind of "trend" but still. It took me 2+ years to get my teeth straight via braces, and these people are basically just doing the opposite to look "cute" and "childlike"?

Edited by Whisper

Posted

About the teeth, there's a big possibility she did not fuck them up intentionally. Teeth move for the slightest reasons. Sometimes it's even genetics, like they're meant to shift at a certain age and they will, doesn't matter they used to be perfectly straight.

Or maybe it's because of grinding, she shaved her jaw, who knows how much it fucked up her bite - that would actually explain why it's her upper arch that's realigning. The pressure from grinding pushes out her upper teeth from their position.

So I would say it's a side effect from her jaw surgery, but that's just my theory.