• Announcements

• Recent changes to PULL   07/07/19

Hello everyone,   As promised, we're working on some changes to improve the forum and community! So far, here are the recent changes: Negative reputation has been disabled. Upvoting remains intact. This is a trial run to deal with whiteknights brigading certain topics and salty users mass-downvoting users they disagree with. Some text formatting options have been removed. Some users like to format their posts in ways that make them harder to read or downright obnoxious. (Light colors, tiny fonts, etc), so this helps make threads more readable. If you find yourself needing post formatting because you're making a new thread, please contact a mod and we will make it happen. New threads have to be approved anyway, so you're not going to have to start out with an ugly thread. Text formatting remains available to all users who have supported us via Patreon.No more threads on "Online Personalities". We will NOT lock or remove old threads, but we won't approve new threads about people who don't have any history of drama or controversies. Some threads will be moved to the snowflake sections if applicable. Read the new topic guidelines before you make a new thread.Here are our works in progress: New categories will be added. "Little Snowflakes" is too broad of a spectrum, so we're going to sort our flakes into a few sub-sections to keep things organized. We will also make more use of tags for those flakes who transcend categories. This will also allow us to appoint moderators to specific categories or snowflakes. New moderators will be onboarded soon. 

348 posts in this topic

Posted

I think its the swelling just going down... not a surgery expert but people say that plastic surgery isn't completely healed until a year after... but its been more than that right? they shaved down the bone too much. might also be because she lost weight? honestly at this point its looking a little too crazy and that's why i was so against her having surgery because she looked cute before... if she wanted a sharper jawline she could have just lost weight.

Posted

Has she seriously had a chin implant on top of the jaw shaving? That’s what it looks like to me.

Posted

Honestly that's exactly the problem of some  Korean surgery imo. The fact that some of these procedures are fads, trends, which are temporary. I remember how ulzzangs in 2008 would get the long nose and aegyosal procedures and now that look isn't popular anymore so they're stuck. What's gonna happen when V shape jaws aren't the trend anymore? Even Nana from after school got her jaw done despite being ranked best face with her square jaw. It just leaves me feeling like...okay they're probably happy now which is good but are they going to be as happy when they have a "dated" look because of their procedure? I don't shame plastic surgery, but there is a risk when getting it and I just hope people do it for good reasons. Hopefully Sunny doesn't fall into that mindset of needing more when something is out of style.

i agree with what you say about fad surgeries, and i also think people who get surgeries like jaw shaving are putting themselves in a bad spot because its such a new type of surgery that no one knows really how its gonna change/get fucked up as you age and like.....youre shaving a bone, which just seems inherently more dangerous than getting fillers or changing nasal cartilage

also OT but:

did nana really get jaw surgery? i thought her jaw has always been quite strong, even now, and its something that made me feel better since most women in korea (especially ones who are viewed as attractive) have v-lines or heart shaped faces, so seeing a celeb with more masculine facial features made me feel better. ill be really disappointed if she got it tbh

back on topic, from that comparison picture it really does seem like she got the surgery, since her fangs are literally now protruding out her mouth and onto her lips, which they werent before. sunny seems like a nice enough girl, but man being a youtuber in korea seems to just send most people down a rabbit hole of surgeries that i wonder if theyre really even happy with

Posted

Sorry, but she looks so ugly right now :( She looks like those typical korean girls with no charming features...

Posted

Last year / today

C5CA84FE-0E1A-426D-B4AB-89A2811411F3.jpeg

9FA9177B-B201-4A07-B2B8-694F9B9F64A2.jpeg

Wow her teeth look so weird.

Posted

She literally be looking like a cartoon vampire or something... this is so tragic 

Posted

Just a thought, why is Sunny more active on uploading videos and creating content on her Indonesian channel? 

Posted

if you compare her subs and views on both channels, you can see that she gets more views in less time on her indonesian videos and gained about twice as much subs on that channel in the last 30 days. she seems so be more popular among her indonesian viewers so it makes sense to focus on that content i guess.

Posted

Her latest video once again proving she has no original content. All just ads and sponsored videos

It really seem like she got her friend to do ps just so she can get commission and get paid to do a sponsor video...

Becuz she said she knew her friend always felt self conscious about her chin, so she calls her and then asks “what’s your complex” knowing that she would say her chin, and then said “well go to banobagi with me!” That’s what she said in her video!! Wow. A sell out even to her friends..

Posted

also OT but:

Hidden Content

Just to quickly answer this: 

Yeah if you go on her Instagram you can see there's a bit of a change in her jaw and her chin looks a little more pointed. It's not incredibly striking though. It looks very natural, so it's not botched imo, but still a little different considering her square jaw set her apart.

But yeah, I'm wondering if Sunny truly shaved her jaw, or just lost weight and got a chin implant? I can't really tell. Either way, it doesn't look successful...

Posted

Correct me if I'm wrong but she did mention in a previous video that she had braces which is why she was talking with a lisp. In fact the slight lisp is still there but I can't really see if she has clear braces on or something. If she did get braces then it was a complete failure because her teeth are completely jacked up now. I was watching her latest may favorites video and was so distracted by her teeth because her canine teeth kept sticking out when she was talking. And there's also a large gap between her canine and incisor. Her teeth used to look fine and straight I dont get why she chose to mess them up.

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-19-19.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-22-10.jpg

Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-37-54.jpg

Posted (edited)

Yikes. Her jaw is getting thin real quick like a sharp dorito chip. Also, she’s been conscious of her teeth so she’s been hiding it these days. I think she knows her teeth are effed up. 

0E7F6145-DEAD-4E63-A04D-23FC30D148AE.jpeg

72E560BA-99DC-4B93-BA7C-B31BB95EBE3F.jpeg

Edited by bondgirl

Posted

I'm sorry but she's ruined any cuteness that she had going on before whatever she's done to her face. I'm literally shook by the before and after. She went from being a pretty, healthy looking girl to looking like she has a terminal illness. I really hope she's okay. 

Posted

I don't watch Sunny these days but I used to be obsessed with her  long time ago and she was imo one of the cutest english-speaking k-vloggers and now I see this and I am terrified 

not only her chin and teeth are creepy (how can you go from normal teeth to completely crooked? shouldn't this be the other way round? what is this lol) but also she did probably the worst hairstyle she possibly could with the length and  ultra-thin bangs, this is just so wrong and it looks like she's been doing this for a while, how can she not see that she looks a milion times better and cuter in long hair with thicker bangs or no bangs at all. 

meejmuse is older than Sunny  but that airplane photo looks like a fun family trip of daughter and her gangnam mom. lol. 

Posted

slightly OT, but her extremely shaved(?) jaw and disproportionately oversized mouth reminds me of rilacocco (she has a thread here)
DgOLsD2.png
Screenshot_2018-06-06-16-19-19.jpg.8af8b

This beauty standard's obsession with a small jaw kind of scares me, seeing how far people are willing to go to change their bone structure.

l3sDooM.png

A quick screenshot from a recent video, her teeth/mouth area looks like they don't have enough space.