• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

421 posts in this topic

Posted

her teeth being misaligned might have to do with the fact that she did cosmetic surgery before getting her teeth done. iirc her jaw was originally asymmetric and her surgeon told her that over the years it will become more noticable which is why she did it in beginning

Posted

Her teeth look WAY too big for her mouth now.  I think it has to do with how small her lower jaw now is compared to the rest of her face.  Her teeth look enormous by comparison.

Posted

Her teeth look WAY too big for her mouth now.  I think it has to do with how small her lower jaw now is compared to the rest of her face.  Her teeth look enormous by comparison.

You're right! What is going on??

2C351B9C-93F0-46FC-B0B1-200D26458D61.png

Posted

I dont really go on yt anymore so i dont know much but seems like she doesnt upload as often on her main channel anymore? she seemed more focused on her indonesian / bahasa channel. but what bothers me the most is that she boasts so much about how she spent so much money (or that she's rich) on that channel. also most of the time her video title are very cringeworthy and arrogant? and seemed like she realizes that she's mainly only popular among indonesian viewer? like if you would compare to joan / edward, foreign viewers (outside indonesia) is not as much (i think?) 

Posted

Yeah, I though the same about her Indonesian Channel. I rarely watch her videos because I can't stand her cutesy way of speaking Bahasa (like, talking about herself in 3rd person etc) but I do sometimes check out her vids and see wether she uploaded something interesting or not but her Indonesian Channel is really more "boast"-ly, just from the titles alone "Buying shoes worth a motor bike", "Buying Make up for 30jt Rupiah",...

I understand why she would upload more on her id channel though, since she get far more views than on her eng channel.

Posted (edited)

I'm not sure but I suspect she did teeth surgery, it's called "tsuke-yaeba", I saw it on an article some time ago, apparently it's popular in Japan, where having crooked teeth is considered a cute thing according to the article I read. 

beforeafter.jpg

Edited by Elle_

Posted (edited)

The jaw surgery was a big mistake imo... the first thing I thought when I saw her, (in joanday) was that her jaw is way too small and looks strange. This fad in korea of having a V shaped chin is turning balanced faces into looking like eggs/aliens:alpacaworry: I think a more square jaw looks just as cute, depending on the persons features. 

Edited by Granola

Posted

I'm not sure but I suspect she did teeth surgery, it's called "tsuke-yaeba", I saw it on an article some time ago, apparently it's popular in Japan, where having crooked teeth is considered a cute thing according to the article I read. 

beforeafter.jpg

i don't think that trend is popular in japan nowadays 

Posted (edited)

The jaw surgery was a big mistake imo... the first thing I thought when I saw her, (in joanday) was that her jaw is way too small and looks strange. This fad in korea of having a V shaped chin is turning balanced faces into looking like eggs/aliens:alpacaworry: I think a more square jaw looks just as cute, depending on the persons features. 

Honestly that's exactly the problem of some  Korean surgery imo. The fact that some of these procedures are fads, trends, which are temporary. I remember how ulzzangs in 2008 would get the long nose and aegyosal procedures and now that look isn't popular anymore so they're stuck. What's gonna happen when V shape jaws aren't the trend anymore? Even Nana from after school got her jaw done despite being ranked best face with her square jaw. It just leaves me feeling like...okay they're probably happy now which is good but are they going to be as happy when they have a "dated" look because of their procedure? I don't shame plastic surgery, but there is a risk when getting it and I just hope people do it for good reasons. Hopefully Sunny doesn't fall into that mindset of needing more when something is out of style.

Edited by cocoaqueen

Posted

I look at her compared to someone like Mina Oh from Miss Mina and sweetandtastyTV.  Mina is so beautiful without any plastic surgery (to my knowledge).  She has a very strong, square jaw, but it looks so much better than whatever monstrosity Sunny has had done to  herself.

Posted

i don't think that trend is popular in japan nowadays 

I think so too, but her teeth changed so drastically  :alpacaworry:

Posted

I know this is probably old news but I'm worried about how skinny she seems to be getting.

Posted (edited)

Last year / today

C5CA84FE-0E1A-426D-B4AB-89A2811411F3.jpeg

9FA9177B-B201-4A07-B2B8-694F9B9F64A2.jpeg

Edited by vulpix

Posted

Last year / today

C5CA84FE-0E1A-426D-B4AB-89A2811411F3.jpeg

9FA9177B-B201-4A07-B2B8-694F9B9F64A2.jpeg

Jesus, she’s had more work done and lost a ton of weight.

Posted

Whoa her teeth do kind of look too big for her face now that a chunk of her jaw was surgically removed... I lowkey like some of the results of jaw shaving but you never really consider/foresee details like this before you get it done so the results are so unpredictable.