• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

421 posts in this topic

Posted

Whoa, I saw Sunny the other day in the streets and her chin looks so much more normal compared to her videos and pictures. I wonder if she got fillers on top of the v line surgery and now the fillers wore off? She looks nothing like a gangnam unnie in real life now.

Posted (edited)

Is it just me that gets annoyed by people putting 'HAUL' and 'I'm broke' in the same sentence... especially bc she probably didn't have to pay for that stuff since she got it from YesStyle ¬_¬

Edited by aiii

Posted

Is it just me that gets annoyed by people putting 'HAUL' and 'I'm broke' in the same sentence... especially bc she probably didn't have to pay for that stuff since she got it from YesStyle ¬_¬

she wants her subscribers to think she's "relatable"

Posted

Her face looks old and oily. The under chin are looks strange when she shows bit of side profile. :alpacadone: Failed cs?

Posted

Sunny definitely didn’t pay 3K, I watched the video because I like knowing about different makeup but she was gifted a lot of the stuff. I find her less annoying than Edward and Joan, but I dislike the tactics she uses to get clicks. She looks better than when she was in her Dorito chin phase.

Posted

I am not sure is it me or what, her chin and lower lip is slanted to her right side whenever she moves or talk. I think her plastic surgery and her braces are ruining her face and chin.

Posted

its considered rude to eat silently because it means you dont like the food whereas if you chew more ludly, it means youre really enjoying your food. 

I'm aware of that. I still can't help the fact that eating noises such as slurping or lip smacking make me extremely nauseous. Besides, none of my friend from around Asia do it whether they were born here or not. Which is why I value them as friends because we all have that issue when going out to eat. If I'm clearing the plate silently and quickly like a ninja you bet your ass I love the food lol

Posted

She has no original content! Everything is a sponsor video or a sponsor post! I remember she even had a sponsor iinstagram post about a couch!!!! Nothing about her or her videos or Instagram is interesting becuz she has no real creative authentic content! 

Posted (edited)

is it just me or does sunny look weird now?

not weird but she looks totally different 

she looks sick tbh

50B82D31-D9DF-4914-A686-7FFF496C3C94.jpeg

0E31AD91-723A-469E-957F-9977FA658126.jpeg

Edited by bukake
probably should’ve found a different before pic where she had no makeup as well but i was too lazy

Posted

is it just me or does sunny look weird now?

not weird but she looks totally different 

she looks sick tbh

50B82D31-D9DF-4914-A686-7FFF496C3C94.jpeg

0E31AD91-723A-469E-957F-9977FA658126.jpeg

*sigh* its probably the swelling from her surgery going down...  imo she looked better before. she could achieve a smaller face if she just toned up and avoided salty food.

Posted

Ever since she cut her hair she kinda looks weird, her features actually don't match with that hairstyle, and she looks older than she actually is.

And also what happened with her fangs. OMG i can not

Screenshot_2018-04-29-23-58-43.png

Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-00-25.png

Posted (edited)

Ever since she cut her hair she kinda looks weird, her features actually don't match with that hairstyle, and she looks older than she actually is.

And also what happened with her fangs. OMG i can not

Screenshot_2018-04-29-23-58-43.png

Screenshot_2018-04-30-00-00-25.png

I don't watch her anymore but this entire "look" is disastrous. What are all these beauty gurus doing to themselves! 

Edited by patrickstar

Posted

honestly, the biggest factor is the haircut. the short bob with wispy bangs doesn’t suit her features and it made her look older than she really is. i remember her cutting her hair short too, but this one is a bit too short and styled differently. 

Posted

oh no.... she really isn't pulling off that haircut. :/ i liked how she looked before...

Posted (edited)

the way her orthodontist aligned her teeth is sooo bad ... 

Edited by rk618