• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

361 posts in this topic

Posted

hey guys i'm starting a sunnydahye thread. I hope we can keep it going^^ she's not that popular but yeah... 

(apologies for the crappy intro. just started this thread on a whim)

aside from the boob job she also got her eyes and jaw done, the boobs being more recent. I put her on here because I suspect she only does these surgeries because she's sponsored.

Posted

For the boob job, I agree with you that I'm kinda suspicious that she only got it because she was sponsored. 

For the eyes/jaw I think she did those willingly because she seemed to have actually wanted those done.

Also for that video you linked, is it me or does it sound like she was trying to copy bubzbeauty by the way she did her video intro voice over? Personally the way she worded it and the tone of her voice it sounded like she was trying to copy bubzbeauty's videos to me. 

Posted

I know I was like... what the fuck? her voice... I don't remember it sounding so... squeaky.

Posted

That's her? She used to look so pretty! 

Posted

I mean I guess it depends on your definition of pretty... I do think she was average before all her surgeries. which is ironic because one comment on her surgery video (with eyes and jaw) said that she's not korean-looking anymore and that meant that she had a 'failed' surgery. not only is that comment really rude, I also disagree with it.  with her boobs however I don't think it's necessary... I mean I guess she does what she wants she's an adult  (who's older than me) and yeah I think she's pretty capable of handling her surgeries, recovery-wise. It just seems like all surgeries were sponsored, which is alarming. I feel the marketing dept. of these surgery clinics are doing a great job of convincing her she NEEDS the surgeries. 

Posted

The way she talks really reminds me of Taylor R for some reason? :Alpacaconfused:

I'm  not sure if it's her voice or her accent but the way they talk is very similar to me :alpacaworry:

Posted

The way she talks really reminds me of Taylor R for some reason? :Alpacaconfused:

I'm  not sure if it's her voice or her accent but the way they talk is very similar to me :alpacaworry:

tbh I like or can tolerate taylor's voice than hers...

Posted

At least she's honest about it... unlike some people

Yep! Exactly what I thought. And, to be honest, I actually also find her quite pretty (like average average pretty) before surgery. ;)

Posted

I think she can do whatever she wants but man she's just one surgery after another.  I liked her a lot more before she started getting all the surgeries.  It's obvious she's now altering how she's talking and acting probably to become more popular along with her look.

Posted

I think she can do whatever she wants but man she's just one surgery after another.  I liked her a lot more before she started getting all the surgeries.  It's obvious she's now altering how she's talking and acting probably to become more popular along with her look.

that's the sad part because I did really like her even after her face surgeries. but then I unsubbed for some reason I can't remember. her new video was just suggested to me. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by ilovebruises

Posted

I don't see why people look down on sponsored plastic surgery like fuck man you're LITERALLY putting your body on the line for something practically permanent. It's not like makeup or clothing sponsorships where you just temporarily put things on your body and take it off if you don't like it lol 

Anyway I keep seeing this chick in my recommended thingy on youtube and I always click on her videos thinking it's the other Sunny (Sunny's Channel) and then get highly disappointed lol :( 

Posted

I don't see why people look down on sponsored plastic surgery like fuck man you're LITERALLY putting your body on the line for something practically permanent. It's not like makeup or clothing sponsorships where you just temporarily put things on your body and take it off if you don't like it lol 

Anyway I keep seeing this chick in my recommended thingy on youtube and I always click on her videos thinking it's the other Sunny (Sunny's Channel) and then get highly disappointed lol :( 

tbh I see why people (including me ) see how it's fucked up getting PS for basically free. I mean even if it's COSMETIC surgery, it's still surgery... with going under anesthesia and stuff. she says she just want to show people and educate them which I agree is somehow helpful for people who are interested but honestly a SECOND surgery for free? isn't that a bit reaching? and a boob job nonetheless! girl doesn't even have children... and speaking of children what about the features she will pass on to her offsprings? what if they grow up and see they're not as pretty as mama and because mama had PS they would want to get that too?... it creates  a chain and I think that's very fucked up.