• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

himezawa aka Sabrina Schultes

212 posts in this topic

Posted

Her clothes are pretty awsome j  this video. All minus that bikini.

Posted

She makes an adorable Umaru-chan...

Posted (edited)

Ok, there's a music video (don't know if you guys have seen it). The first and last parts sound ok to me, it's obviously autotuned but it's catchy and i actually liked it BUUUT but but but, that dupstep-ish "creepy" part seemed like a really bad mashup of 2 or 3 different songs, they lost rythm and sense, also, maybe it's because i don't know any japanese but the imagery had little to no sense imo... Also, those bikini shots were completely unnecessary... (There's one bikino shot near the "fall" part where she looks like a skeleton and other where she winks and looks really old).

I'm getting a Me!Me!Me!/Girl vibe here... somehow it reminded me of the tune and atmosphere change in both videos, the only difference is that those were made right while Sabrina's... Wasn't really well done, i don't know how to translate it to english but sounds like a bad mashup without any type of good transition from tune to tune (i hope you get my point ówo).

I can only say this in spanish so if anyone can help me translate this i'd really appreciate it. (Básicamente se siente como si hubiera metido una canción diferente de golpe, el cambio es demasiado brusco y no tiene una buena transición de track a track, no hay nada que las conecte y al llegar a lo "creepy" se pierde por completo el hilo de la canción).

Where is the change in rhythm? Where does the refrain start? I knew I wouldn't like it at all...

Edited by Pyuu
typo

Posted (edited)

Well at least it's better than Beckii's Future Fantasy thing. I guess.

Edited by noel

Posted

I like Sabrina. She exaggerates her accomplishments but you gotta admit it takes guts to leave your country and go to a whole different one and motivate yourself to put yourself out there. I like the song but the music video was stupid, most are I suppose. I like her outfits too lol. Idk I don't see myself buying any of her merch if she ever decides to make prints or whatever but I don't mind watching some of her videos from time to time.

Posted

I like Sabrina. She exaggerates her accomplishments but you gotta admit it takes guts to leave your country and go to a whole different one and motivate yourself to put yourself out there. I like the song but the music video was stupid, most are I suppose. I like her outfits too lol. Idk I don't see myself buying any of her merch if she ever decides to make prints or whatever but I don't mind watching some of her videos from time to time.

Don't forget about her scammer past. :D

Posted (edited)

Well at least it's better than Beckii's Future Fantasy thing. I guess.

I don't even like Sabrina at all but this shit is the truthest true of truths. Justsayin.

I don't like scammers, I despise them. Still, I admit that what Sabrina is doing (moving to another country, trying to move around with crappy jobs, whatevs) takes a good pair of ovaries. So yeah, congrats on your new video & song; surprisingly not half as bad as the rest of snowflakes/gaijins/wannabes.

Edited by velvetnails
typos lol

Posted

Hehehe yes she does look very cute x3

Posted

Don't forget about her scammer past. :D

Ah, I don't know how true that is though. Apparently that accusation was just a rumor? At least that's what I heard from someone whose supposedly close to her. 

Posted

Ah, I don't know how true that is though. Apparently that accusation was just a rumor? At least that's what I heard from someone whose supposedly close to her. 

maybe I know the one you're talking about. Does she look like a copy of himezawa, I mean the girl who told you that himezawa didn't scam? That girl looks awful, she wants to be like himezawa and hey at least she looks like a copy of her (might be her twin sister) 

Posted

maybe I know the one you're talking about. Does she look like a copy of himezawa, I mean the girl who told you that himezawa didn't scam? That girl looks awful, she wants to be like himezawa and hey at least she looks like a copy of her (might be her twin sister) 

o.o nope she doesn't look anything like her lol

Posted

I like her Umaru cosplay but not while she's making that face xD 

Posted

nah

Posted

at 5:45 :amgplz:
She shouldn't have posted this. Oh god...

Posted

at 5:45 :amgplz:
She shouldn't have posted this. Oh god...

Well, she can "sing" better than me, but it is not enough to become a real singer or an idol.