• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

himezawa aka Sabrina Schultes

212 posts in this topic

Posted

It's not the same as Hajime's. There are a lot of apartments in Japan who look like this. I've seen them a lot when I was searching for an apartment in Tokyo. Also, Hajime still lives in Shizuoka if I'm not wrong. Himezawa live in Tokyo. 

leopalace. Walls are thin and leopalacs iss super expensive

Posted

Anyone else notice she took "married" off of all her accounts/bios/etc?

The pictures of the rings she posted is still on twitter, but i've noticed she took down the pictures of her and her "husband" off instagram.

Did she say something about it and I missed it? ...

Didn't she say something about wanting to protect her spouse and friends' privacy?

There was a blog entry on it.

Posted

Didn't she say something about wanting to protect her spouse and friends' privacy?

There was a blog entry on it.

Did she make one? I can't find it.

If she really did say that then good for her, I would slightly respect her for that. I think it shows she really did marry him for love and not a visa ( unlike other people *coughvenuscough*).

Posted

Did she make one? I can't find it.

If she really did say that then good for her, I would slightly respect her for that. I think it shows she really did marry him for love and not a visa ( unlike other people *coughvenuscough*).

She said on her lolita blog: I do not want to exploit my private life for views. I've seen this on YouTube so many times, and I've seen it going wrong so badly, that I decided not to do it. It is still a mystery to me how people can put potential views (=money) over the wellbeing of their partner / children / pets, and also their relationship with them.

But just because she decided not to show off her spouse on Youtube, doesn't mean she didn't marry him for a visa. :P

Posted

I'm still confused on how she is managing to keep her appartments? And how long will she be able to stay there? Is she on a work visa??

Posted

I'm still confused on how she is managing to keep her appartments? And how long will she be able to stay there? Is she on a work visa??

She is married and I'm pretty sure she lives with her husband so it's Their appartment, not just hers. That's probably how she/they keep the appartment.

I think she mentioned a work visa once, I don't recall her saying anything about a marrige visa but that is a possibility. I don't think she is a student so her visa must be one of those two.

Posted (edited)

It's weird but I'm kinda hyped for her single release. I'd really like to know how it turned out because I heard her (shitty) cover on niconico. :lamaheadshake:

It can't be too bad since they tuned her anyways. You don't even need to be able to sing to get into singing stuff over there it seems. At least most foreign "idols" I heard live were pretty shitty.

Edited by noel

Posted

The song sound eh..ok. she really did not sing very..uh..normal. I felt like she was just speaking the words at times. She sounded like she was just trying to look cute instead of putting her heart into the sing.

Posted (edited)

That was horrible :alpacaworry:

The obvious auto tune to her voice at some points of the song and the rhythm is boring. The 2nd hand embarrassment is strong I couldn't finish watching it ;u;

Ignore - won't go away

409360_321791624522961_1909121162_n.jpg

Edited by Rainbow

Posted

Just heard the new song... I feel like she's not going to be able to sing this live... the auto tune is strong with this one. :Alpacashocked:

Good on her for making a song, but I feel like she really should have put more effort into singing. She sounds like she's just talking most of the time. :/

Posted

Lol look what I saw under a pewdiepie video 

Screenshot_2015-10-30-14-04-07.png

Posted

"sempai":stoplz:

Posted

Ok, there's a music video (don't know if you guys have seen it). The first and last parts sound ok to me, it's obviously autotuned but it's catchy and i actually liked it BUUUT but but but, that dupstep-ish "creepy" part seemed like a really bad mashup of 2 or 3 different songs, they lost rythm and sense, also, maybe it's because i don't know any japanese but the imagery had little to no sense imo... Also, those bikini shots were completely unnecessary... (There's one bikino shot near the "fall" part where she looks like a skeleton and other where she winks and looks really old).

I'm getting a Me!Me!Me!/Girl vibe here... somehow it reminded me of the tune and atmosphere change in both videos, the only difference is that those were made right while Sabrina's... Wasn't really well done, i don't know how to translate it to english but sounds like a bad mashup without any type of good transition from tune to tune (i hope you get my point ówo).

I can only say this in spanish so if anyone can help me translate this i'd really appreciate it. (Básicamente se siente como si hubiera metido una canción diferente de golpe, el cambio es demasiado brusco y no tiene una buena transición de track a track, no hay nada que las conecte y al llegar a lo "creepy" se pierde por completo el hilo de la canción).

Posted

That started decently to the extent I started to like it and then it went to shit.

The video makes no sense either and what's with the mash up of different budstep types? It's annoying...

Posted

"sempai":stoplz:

pretty sure she should know how to spell senpai