• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

himezawa aka Sabrina Schultes

212 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Wow, um, I dunno what to say besides that her make-up does not suit her at all

And her eyelashes are nice but very odd to me in the Butler video, is it like she is being a shoujo butler?

Also: after watching more videos, I can't feel my soul anymore, I just find them humourously bad...

Edited by Mizutina

Posted

I personally liked her video on the butler thing, though her Japanese skills are so basic even I could understand most it. I think it was a good try because it seems like she tried and made it all by herself. Good try, good try.9_9

Posted

I expected her Japanese skills to be on a decent level at least since she works there O.o

Posted

I expected her Japanese skills to be on a decent level at least since she works there O.o

She doesn't seem to understand/speak much Japanese based on some videos I found.

Even Venus knows more. Or maybe she's just awkward in front of the camera.

I've always wondered how Sabrina did this collaboration with the japanese guys but it turns out that they can speak English.

Posted

she looks like it's screaming ''what the hell is he talking about'' in her head. and her voice sucks.

Posted

I think it's really obvious she was just there to interview the guests in English. She's so dull. I wonder if that get up she is wearing came from her own closet...

Posted

She doesn't seem to understand/speak much Japanese based on some videos I found.

I've always wondered how Sabrina did this collaboration with the japanese guys but it turns out that they can speak English.

Oh god this is so hard to watch. She has no fucking idea what he's saying.

Also I'd really like to hear her real voice once :haiplz:

Posted

They make it look so easy to get random promotion jobs.

Posted

They make it look so easy to get random promotion jobs.

They make it look fairly easy to get a job...

Posted

LOL that's so embarrassing! How can someone screw up like that.

Posted

Did anyone hear she's releasing a music video featuring her singing on Halloween

Posted

I can still remember her K-ON cover on nico... why. Why why why.

Posted

So Apperently she now has songs coming out on itunes. Odd

Posted

Does she have much of a Japanese fanbase?

I just checked her nico community and it only has 85 members . ___ . That's kinda sad.

Posted

That fake voice lol

Does she even have a fanbase? She barely has any people subscribed to her the most people she has a following on is facebook. (I think) 10k isn't a lot well.. compared to others