• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

232 posts in this topic

Posted

I see she's pretending to be Chinese now. I remember her from 1.0. These Russian Barbie clones are so old now man.

Posted (edited)

sorry to revive an old thread but this girl is so laughable.

she uploaded a video of herself on her facebook and every inch of her wiggles through the entire five seconds. she's also taken on quite the valeria vibe lately with her ridiculously decorative eye makeup, head jewels, tacky fashion and boring photo shoots, and sudden interest in spirituality and the like.

url: https://www.facebook.com/LeaWangDoll/videos/783305975133897/

lea.mp4

Edited by Bobobo
sorry i don't know how to upload the video directly!

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Actually she is in "graphic" school, dont know how to call it. It is that type of school where you learn drawing on pc, photoshop, working with different programs etc.

okay? i don't see why you quoted me for that, sorry ! it doesn't really related to anything i said...

Posted (edited)

hriuojklfjsdkuhvioofapidiSNJgokd;f;pifuuojklmnwjafhsduiodklmansfjdkguiogulskrsemjnksdhuiofklh,.mngefjskolpirewugnjkfdlaoirnhjmdsfnbgvftyguvibjlksr,mejnbsghdtyuifgjlkhnmhjhdsvbgretysud7ifoglkhfmnjbewrjmklgjfmnh,kle;opresifnhmdklsroi fnmdvklhujygtfrdetrgyuikl,m.nbvcxdsfrtyuiolkmnjbvcfdertyuikljmnbvcfdgthyjlkjihuytresdxcvbnjkloijuyjtrdesfxcvbnjkiujytgfrdxcvbnmjkljhbvgcfdxsedrtyujikoplkjmnhbgvcvbnm,l;p[oiuyt5r4e34567890p[;l,mnbvfcdser4567yuiokl,mnbvcxsderty6u7i89ooi8uytgvbnmklk;loiuytgrf

Edited by sandy11

Posted

In the school she is learning how to edit a video too? I can tell you... "Wiggle wiggle...", but she is still pretty bad in it.

oh, okay! well she didn't say that it was a project in a post. it's pretty obvious she's using after effects to alter her body for a vanity video and not for a school project, which is why i posted it. if it was just showing off her studies i wouldn't have cared but her waist and chest are wiggling because she lies about her proportions and body

Posted (edited)

Lea.jpg

Edited by sandy11

Posted

Lord .... I really hate that "Anastasiya Shpagina inspired doll" make up ¬¬

Posted

She is kind of better in her photoshop (both photos down), before it looked funny (on the pic first photo up left), now she is evolving her videoshoping skills I guess.

Lea.jpg

buahahahhahahaa everytime i see comparison like this

Posted

Her makeup is soooooooooooooo bad. I don't understand the fan base of people like this. It takes her days to upload a 5 second video? That's not suspicious to them???

plus she's like anywhere from 10-12 heads high in her edited photos and the average human is around 7. Imagine her walking if she really were so lean…probably like slender man. Lol

Posted (edited)

Edited by sandy11

Posted (edited)

Yeah she's all about tiny wastes and stuff @[email protected] she's very underweight if her claims are true...she denies being anerexic ha-ha  I dono she's deffenetly very different in the interview compaired to her vid clips very bad skin also @[email protected] .... And yeah I belive she looks topless in that child pic O.o unless she blurred the hec outta it . Her boobs grew ginourmous at a point to xD . then poof! Gone . 

FB_IMG_1461458214587.jpg

FB_IMG_1461458209327.jpg

BWAHAHAH WHAT A DELUSIONAL BIRCH! Gals, no one, I repeat NO ONE in the world has a chance too look like that.Wtf is that a face??? Imagine her without hair and what would you get??? Also her head to body ratio is a fucking joke, just take first anatomy chart from biology book and compare it to that mess. And I hate I mean really HATE that she uses her photoshopped pictures, drawings made by some horny teens who never have seen real women and this whole BMI thing to body-shame other women. WTF IS WRONG WITH HER?? I think this is just insecure lill birch who gets down other women to boost her own self esteem by that and also feeds on a praise that probably some stupid straight dudes give her. No need to feel bad because of her, she's 100% fake.

EDIT: Also for me it looks like she's fascinated with the korean-mmorpg-female look... Here's Tera for example:

Edited by SlyGuy

Posted

Is it just me or does her face look completely different in every photo? O.o
Even if her waist is 'natural' It couldn't have been achieved without using a corset, I have a very small waist and it is no where near that small. She does seem to wear a lot of clothes that are tight around the waist which could make it look smaller.  

She's like a weird blend of a lot of other snowflakes. 
That overly dramatic 'doll eye' makeup never looks good on anyone. 

Posted

So for whoever watched the first video and didn't understand slovakian:

She pretty much just kept saying she likes being unique and not a "sheep".  Her makeup takes her 2 hours, and she doesn't leave the house without it.  She is in graphic school, and likes japanese and some korean drawing styles.  That and she is used to being stared at but doesn't care.

Posted

So for whoever watched the first video and didn't understand slovakian:

She pretty much just kept saying she likes being unique and not a "sheep".  Her makeup takes her 2 hours, and she doesn't leave the house without it.  She is in graphic school, and likes japanese and some korean drawing styles.  That and she is used to being stared at but doesn't care.

I understand Slovakian (not my mother tongue so correct me if I'm wrong :) but did they say in video that she was playing dolls since she was very little and she realized her eyes are small? And that was why she got interested in all this dolly/ullzang shit ?