• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

230 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm getting a bit concerned.

lll.jpg

Posted (edited)

When the beat hits you and your jaw dancing. Sweet Nightmares people! :D 

Lea.gif

Edited by sandy11

Posted

This starts to sound worrisome. She might have some self-esteem issues maybe like Venus. 

status.jpg

Posted

This starts to sound worrisome. She might have some self-esteem issues maybe like Venus. 

status.jpg

"I was never fake" Lol, birch, why u lying? It makes me wanna make some gifs with eyes changing shapes from frame to frame :P

Posted

When the beat hits you and your jaw dancing. Sweet Nightmares people! :D 

Lea.gif

God her makeup makes her face look so dirty. Like a Dickins-era chimney sweep. 

Posted

All I can say to this photo shopping is jfc that's terrifying and obvious if you know anything. 

LOL looks like she's going down Valeria's path of being a *~spiritual magical unicorn goddess~* claiming she has a visible purple aura that makes her magical~~~~~~

leaaura.thumb.png.5a300ad20a023df031cf8b

leaaura1.thumb.png.08cd60afc563751d4343f

Does she still claim this? Cause like,even the purple aura post has terrible photoshop. She can't expect people to believe this can she?

Posted

All I can say to this photo shopping is jfc that's terrifying and obvious if you know anything. 

Does she still claim this? Cause like,even the purple aura post has terrible photoshop. She can't expect people to believe this can she?

Now she claims that she is 100% natural and that she has allways been. Still posts botched photoshopped alien heads in place of her face. Kinda boring tbh. But good Photo shop. I mean its terrible but it's so bad that it makes it good xD if you like to laugh.

Posted

Good Evening!
Lea became really lazy recently with her photoshop skills.
"Same" head size, shoulder height, but different proportions of EVERYTHING!
Nice Nightmares!

Lea.jpg

Posted

Good Evening!
Lea became really lazy recently with her photoshop skills.
"Same" head size, shoulder height, but different proportions of EVERYTHING!
Nice Nightmares!

Lea.jpg

I saw the star meaning I had commented so I was confused cause I'd forgotten about her but it's the PsudeoScience photoshopper. 

and holy heck she does not understand how humans work still. 

Posted

I wonder where this girl is rn any updates? I just happen to discover her and im intrigued. No, she is an obvious liar. 

Shes so bad in photoshop. Im a digital artist lmao. Ive done this to several shoop denier like Fe and Wylo but shes far by the most ridiculous and predictable one haha its so bad it was so easy for me to unalter.

She had a very Dove Cameron face tho. 

Webp.net-gifmaker.gif

Webp.net-gifmaker (1).gif

Posted (edited)

She did it again. Now some cosplay :D 

She tried to look like a Widowmaker from Overwatch. I'm from the same city as she is. From Bratislava Slovakia... We have a same friend! I should ask my friend to arrange a meeting haha :D  When I have a chance I'll try to take some photos of her. She does look different.. Basic slim chick :)) 

She studied animation in Bratislava and wanted to make her own Anime :)...Now she tries to became one haha...

Image may contain: 1 person, close-up

Edited by Kotchiry

Posted

She did it again. Now some cosplay :D 

She tried to look like a Widowmaker from Overwatch. I'm from the same city as she is. From Bratislava Slovakia... We have a same friend! I should ask my friend to arrange a meeting haha :D  When I have a chance I'll try to take some photos of her. She does look different.. Basic slim chick :)) 

She studied animation in Bratislava and wanted to make her own Anime :)...Now she tries to became one haha...

Hey I wonder, is she aware of how different she looks? What do her friends say? Why does she claim that this is her natural look?

Posted (edited)

What is she doing lately with her eyes? She is slanting them more and more. To look Asian? 

Eyes.jpg

64467301_10210769554434590_1803208492710887424_n.jpg

Edited by sandy11

Posted

What is she doing lately with her eyes? She is slanting them more and more. To look Asian? 

Hidden Content

Tbh i'm shocked she is still sho0pping herself to look like an alien. I thought she would outgrow it, guess not. I cannot help but feel sorry for the girl. 

Posted

67072472_1647151242082695_2660461214550720512_n.jpg